Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" (33088 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Abfinest007(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Buhari had led the APC campaign train to Adamawa, the home state of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to canvass support for the APC candidate.

Youths in Adamawa State on Monday took to the streets to wash off what they considered as President Muhammadu Buhari and All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's “stains” during their visit to the state.

Buhari had led the APC campaign train to Adamawa, the home state of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to canvass support for the APC candidate.

However, shortly thereafter, youths trooped to the street with buckets of water, washing off what they considered as stain of the APC leaders and also set brooms (APC symbols) on fire.

Earlier at the palace of the Lamido of Adamawa, when President Buhari visisted, the APC candidate, Tinubu, was conspicuously absent, prompting the president to explain that Tinubu's aircraft had developed a fault as reported by SaharaReporters.

SaharaReporters, had earlier reported that "The aircraft that was meant to convey the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Adamawa state on Monday has developed a fault.

"Tinubu was scheduled to arrive at the Yola International Airport by 10 am on Monday to flag off his presidential campaign in the state."

Therefore, shortly after President Buhari's departure, youths took to the streets, especially at the strategic “Jippu Jam” roundabout, chanting “Nigeria, sai daddy (Atiku)” washing off the “stains” of APC and setting brooms to fire.

The videos of the incident were obtained by SaharaReporters showing how the youths “washed” their streets, saying they were cleaning off the stains of the APC campaign train led by Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Abfinest007(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Link to the video

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1612525747352002588?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1612525747352002588%7Ctwgr%5E25deaae531e09977906ac4510b7d62cafa650402%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsaharareporters.com%2F2023%2F01%2F09%2Fadamawa-residents-troop-major-roads-buckets-water-wash-stains-left-president-buhari-apc
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by opalu: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by saintjimos(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Washing away microphone stains

49 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by DMerciful(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Microphone Licker go still lule

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Think9ja(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
This one na IPOB news

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by TheChameleon: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
grin

This happens in ALL campaigns.

Read no meaning to it.

Tinubu wouldn't win in Adamawa but will take at least 30% of votes there.

He will still be President.

The daydreamers never say how their online President will win any ward in The North.

Close your eyes and imagine how Peter Obi will win a single ward in Kano - 484, Katsina - 361 or Sokoto - 244. Just ONE.

Modified - gotten a lot of mentions from angry Zombidiots. grin

See, Tinubu will win lots of wards in the North. Not because of love but MONEY. Only a fool wouldn't know the influence of money in African elections. People will stop voting for money in maybe 50 years in Nigeria, 100 years in poorer African countries.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by symbianDON(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Chaiii!!

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by drsteroid(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
APC and Buhari are now Cancerous which must be avoided by all means.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by sqlPAIN: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
God I swear down, I'll never forgive you for making me a Nigerian, infact for making me an African and making me black, I'll never forgive you, never!!!!!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Rikze: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by MacDani(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Washem well

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by kelvine(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Put pictures here
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Olamide0918(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol Silly Set Of People

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Finneseguy1(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
A town hall different from ……

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by harmony75: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Very important they're bad lucks!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by NewNg1: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
We know who it's targeted at and is surely not Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Lickin Mic stains

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by tobillionaire(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Washing away their progress... This is even expected as it is Atiku's state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Sultty(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
ap-shit no try i swear

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by TheChameleon: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
grin
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Donsheddy: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
E be like say I hear Nigeria Sai Datti abi my ear dey pain me....
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by id4sho(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
undecided
Jobless folks
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Adonike(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Where is Agbado's block votes going to come from??

Bala-blu blu-blu bula-baaa... ��‍♂️

12 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by omoredia: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu is seriously counting on the north
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Aremwayne: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
APC will be shocked next month, Over here in the North Central we don’t like Tinubu a bit.

26 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by HEBEI: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
shocked
Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by BluntCrazeMan: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
They wan vote ATIKU naa....

And they are washing..

ALL NA WASSHHH.!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by orazx: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

This happens in ALL campaigns.

Read no meaning to it.

Tinubu wouldn't win in Adamawa but will take at least 30% of votes there.

He will still be President.

The daydreamers never say how their online President will win any ward in The North.

Hey it’s Dawn, wake up and stop dreaming

9 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by Buhari4dullard: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
WE DONT WANT DRUGGIE

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Residents Troop Out To Wash Off "APC Stains" by orazx: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
id4sho:
undecided
Jobless folks

As e Dey pain you e Dey sweet me

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / Peter Obi's In Agbor, Hold Early Morning Rally For Peter Obi / Chad Recaptures Nigerian Town From Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.