Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Get Worried About Growing Old - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Get Worried About Growing Old (5328 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Thirst4Lif: 12:47am On Sep 06, 2011
I get worried about things i may not be able to do again

I get worried about everything

ladies and gentlemen how do you feel whenever you think you are growing old?

Look on the bright side, maybe you'll die young! Hope that makes you feel better. It's

the only alternative to aging.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2011
Poster, I assume what you mean is you are scared of dying. Immortality is a good idea to many but at the same time, it is the worst punishment that can be given to a man. God creates to perfection. Believe me you won't want to stay alive and watch those you grew up with die, and watch their children die and you still can't die.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by kandiikane(m): 1:33am On Sep 06, 2011
Aww, mid-life crisis?
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by mikron(m): 2:38am On Sep 06, 2011
@poster i think i agree with you. The thought of getting old is not only scary it scares d shit out of me. Did i also mention the thought of dieing? That is another kettle of fish. God help us.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:58am On Sep 06, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Look on the bright side, maybe you'll die young! Hope that makes you feel better. It's

the only alternative to aging.

Die Young

Maybe that will do really

But i have passed that bridge

now i am looking at old age which means ur suggestion are far way back that can never be reversed

If i had die at younger age maybe i won`t get worried about growing old

I just can`t imagine me myself and i won`t be able to give those magical moves again

It is paining me.

I want to be forever young
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:01am On Sep 06, 2011
nwanna89:

[b]Poster, I assume what you mean is you are scared of dying. [/b]Immortality is a good idea to many but at the same time, it is the worst punishment that can be given to a man. God creates to perfection. Believe me you won't want to stay alive and watch those you grew up with die, and watch their children die and you still can't die.

I am not afraid to die

I only get worried that i won`t be able to do things i used to do not because of ill health

but because the time has passed

Don`t you feel me ?
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:02am On Sep 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Aww, mid-life crisis?

Its not a crisis

Its just a inner wish which only few could speak it out.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2011
Oh LORD hear me cry

I wanna be forever young

I wanna do things i used to do till Jesus come
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:12am On Sep 06, 2011
I wanna be forever young

My life would shine the way i`m crazy

i`m living the best way
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by sizzlers(m): 5:52am On Sep 06, 2011
;Dis a must
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by MMM2(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2011
Angry angry
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Honeycity(f): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2011
if you dread growing old then pray to die young
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by pynkspyce: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2011
get with the program its part of life.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by hassymo5(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
@poster.
Rub vaseline under your armpit and you will neva,eva grow old.
Research from the university of :::::::::::: comfirm///////
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by kandiikane(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

Its not a crisis

Its just a inner wish which only few could speak it out.

Yes, but the doctors call what you are experiencing "mid-life crisis". smiley It's the time were you start notices gray hairs and you start been depressed about getting old and not been abled to do what you use to do. Many at this time tend to get new hair cut and wardrobe even a new woman(by this I mean a very very young woman).
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by oferefe(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2011
Hmm, old age is also a stage in life.at every stage of ones  life, should be spent one day at a time because nobody knows what tomorow holds.that is why we have to live with a god work so that we have a happy mood growing old and having the assurance that where we are going is a place of eternal rest.The kind of life you live now is a function of kind of life you'l have as an old man/woman.i dont think you shoul be worried about that, if you live a good life you'l be rest assure that you have a reward for it and if otherwise, u know wat i mean my dear poster, may God help us all to have a fulfilled life.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by rubi(f): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
Don't regret geeting old b/c it is a priviledge denied of many people. A lot of peolple wish to see their old age
but because of circumstances in life they could not
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by showskill(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
I am in the same boat with the poster.

My Question is, Why do people grow old and die?
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by God2man(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
Teach us to number our days that we apply our heart to wisdom. It is important to feel like this so that you can know that we will not be here forever, one day we will leave everything, we won't even take a pin. As we are getting older, we are more experienced, but we must be careful because of what we have passed through, it may make us to be lukewarm towards God, we need to renew our dedication to the things of God. If you have not been fasting for let say three days dry fast, let's start it, it makes us look younger,although it is difficult, it helps, let us shed some weight. Let us be renewed like the eagle. God bless you. God2man.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Dozita(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2011
just hope science advances and finds a way to stop or reverse aging in your lifetime.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Ikroberts: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
Why whode you be worried about growing old?
Let me tell you the truth, go and chek in the holy bible, because it has been writeen that
man shall not life forever. so you most grow old and depart from this humanrace okay.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2011
I will grow old and remain forever strong like my old school days,
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Nipeks(m): 2:52am On Sep 08, 2011
Jay Z didn't literarily mean he want's to be forever young. He was saying his name will passed down to generations and will not be forgotten. Thereby immortalizing himself.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by chillbabe(f): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2011
The beauty of getting old is the experience u have. It makes u see things in life from a different perspective. I worry less now and I enjoy observing the youth making problems out of nothing. Am calm now and enjoying my life. I have paid my dues I dnt get angry or upset like before. Beeing 41 is like my second youth. Its more fun then when I turned 18. Enjoy life its to short to worry to much wish I knew this long ago. Enjoying my kids and see how they stand in life now gives me great joy.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Obanio: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
Age is nothing but numbers, if you think you are old, you are, it depend on what and how you feel
Check out King Sunny Ade and Lionel Rich, Old or young there is nothing to worry about, we all need the grace of
God to survive, Young die Old die, infant die, why worry, nothing to worry about, give thanks daily and your worry will be a thing of the past
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by Abuloma80(f): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2011
Growing old is inevitable with mortals
Getting worried is good in life cos it makes one caution with life,
and most importantly reminds one of life in Hereafter and prepare for that.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2011
Abuloma80:

Growing old is inevitable with mortals
Getting worried is good in life cos it makes one caution with life,
and most importantly reminds one of life in Hereafter and prepare for that.

Osheeeeeeeee
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2011
Its so hard to get Old without a cause,i don`t want to perish like a fading horse ,youths are like diamond in the sun and Diamond are forever

I don`t have the power to stay forever young

But i never say never
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2011
Some are like water water,some are like heat

great leaders,greater leaders and the greatest leaders

sooner or later they will all be gone

why don`t they stay forever young?
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2011
The bible even confirm some people will not taste death until the kingdom of God comes.

I don`t have the power but i never say never.

Forever young
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by alexcuttie(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2011
money bring bitches n bitches 'em bring lust!!! Get money n rule lyk a king,neva allowed be rule by a bitch,go 4 a real woman 2 adquire knowlede

Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2011
Osheeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Wants To Marry Again, A Yr After My Mums Demise. Advice Pls. / Boy, Girl 10 & 8 Caught Having S3x In Ajegunle / My Sister Doesn't Like My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.