Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Get Worried About Growing Old - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Get Worried About Growing Old (5329 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by tpia5: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
most of the old people I know are enjoying their lives and having fun- as much as their situations allow them to.

dont know why someone would wish to be young forever- that's so silly. undecided

do you know what it is to not be in the rat race anymore?

the only major issues especially for nigerians is when the kids are acting up somehow- that's the main thing that spoils old age, aside from money and health problems.

if you see oyibo old age you'll wish you were old. They'll travel around the world, enjoy themselves, etc.
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
tpia@:

most of the old people I know are enjoying their lives and having fun- as much as their situations allow them to.

dont know why someone would wish to be young forever- that's so silly. undecided

do you know what it is to not be in the rat race anymore?

the only major issues especially for nigerians is when the kids are acting up somehow- that's the main thing that spoils old age, aside from money and health problems.

if you see oyibo old age you'll wish you were old. They'll travel around the world, enjoy themselves, etc.

On point , Thanx
Re: I Get Worried About Growing Old by tpia1: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
Koikoi: There's nothing to worry about cos its natural. You do not even know it until people start referring to you as baba or mama. A friend of mine enrolled in one of these GCE lesson classes. He said he completely forgot himself and immediately adapted in the class until someone called him baba. At first, he was wondering how a 'baba' entered the class until someone close to him touched him saying its you, you are baba. Since then, he respects himself while in class as a baba to his classmates

haha, funny story.

your friend sounds like he easily adapts to different situations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Wants To Marry Again, A Yr After My Mums Demise. Advice Pls. / Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / I'm Married But My Girlfriends Refuse To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.