Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos (32411 Views)

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Bigredmachine: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
The woman must be very very**** infact ennn.... Let me not insult her... Never ever trust any man no matter what, with your girl child... Not even male and female cousins that are sexually active should be kept together, it's like you placing a goat beside a yam...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by mosaicafrique: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
How are we sure pastor didn't switch from mother to daughter, and that is the reason for this set up. 17 years of now a days are Sabi pass their mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Which kind life.
Obi what's your take?
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by MeineMutter: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
deepwater:
Lol

Spiritual father

Mother caused it all the moment she took a stranger Into her home in the name of Spiritual father.

Did u expect your daughter to reject the advances of a man that you the mother respect so much than your husband who is her father ?

She opened her legs for the bastard easily cos she saw how much you the stupid mother reverence him so much!

The pastor fit don kpensh the mama sef. Wetin we never see?

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Lepon02: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Another pastor again? shocked
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by toprealman: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Train your kids well. For 3 years and your daughter continued following him. At 4/5, your kids should be able to tell you everything they experience, good and bad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by grandstar(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is what happens when you make your pastor God and God your altar boy.

These people have no sense.

As a Jehovah's Witness, sisters are always encouraged to visit brothers with a chaperon. We are all human and we pray everyday not to be led to temptation. (Read Proverbs 27:12)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by GLOBALINF: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Is it this man?

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by matm: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
I hope it's not because he is a pastor.Anyone can fabricate anything just to bring someone p down.
If u think u are saying d truth , prove it in court with evidences.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Vello(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
The parents are the most idiotic people on earth.
The average Nigerian worship their pastors.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by faceLAGOS: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
The pastor is fu(king the mother.

The woman is not happy that the pastor is also smashing her daughter.

She probably warned the pastor to desist from such & he didn’t or couldn’t because the girl pucci is tighter than the mom’s.

The mother couldn’t take it longer & decided to expose the pastor.

I wonder how many women my pastor go don smash for the church, including choir members.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by chimeremodlyn: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
YbNeverBroke:
Women are deceivers
Nothing happened to the little girl
The woman just wanted to cash out
Evil genders

Demon. Let same happen to your daughter first. Lets see if you wanna cash out

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by judedwriter(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
No pastor is above temptation...even Jesus was tempted.

Self control is the watchword.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by kazyhm(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
The question is did she die when she stopped attending the church ? The girl in question wouldn't have been in this mess if the mother was not delusional and naive.........she lead her daughter to the pastor hence, should be prosecuted with the pastor........it is actually unintentional conspiracy between the mother and the pastor..........she granted the pastor access to the girl, she is responsible for the girl vulnerability

For those being blackmail to attend Church activities because of the doom's day anticipation rhetorics......

This reminded me back then in the university, the fellowship (fcs) pastor at the time told the hotest babe in the fellowship that God said, she is his wife.....and the matter became the campus gist for sometimes.....I told my friend.........the student pastor is actually saying the truth; the same God that has been directing the affairs of the fellowship cannot get it wrong this time.

Purge yourself of anything religion....it is slavery, extortion, delusion and trick......it never solves any meaningful human challenges........only hope, hope and hopefully anticipation tactics to solving real life challenges that never goes away.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samfloxin:
So, for three years your daughter couldn't speak out? Even to you the mother? Are you sure you are close to your daughter as a good mother. Let's wait until your. daughter says the whole truth.
if you know the way some women value and worship their pastors even over their husbands and fathers, you don't blame the girl at all

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
I always say it that Nigerian women are sex slaves to pastors and they are so shameless about it, they respect pastors more than their parents and their husbands, how many more stories like this will we hear and how many are yet to be told? Beautiful! Only idiots insult the pulpit bandit and not the stupid Christians who are the most stupid and brainwashed people on earth. So like this now if I want free sex is just to join any church as a pastor and people's mothers, daughters, girlfriends and wives will all be mine to do with whatever I please plus their males will be my servants and giving me money for fhuckin their women, Stupid people, better leave that pastor alone because he rightly said it's a man called Mr devil who deceived him to do it. Oh you don't believe devil deceived him to do it but you believe there's another imaginary white Jewish guy called Jesus who does magics and walk on water. Christians are MAD people believe it or leave it. I hope Boko Haram do a good job cleaning them out and also cleaning out themselves, bunch of religious IDIOTS.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by baretalk: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
The way Nigerian women worship and believe Pastors make me see women as serious mugus.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

She knew things are going on between her daughter and pastor.

I guess another issues came up between mum and pastor ,so, she used opportunity of her daughter relationship with her daughter to deal with pastor.

Many of these women usually happy that man of God is sleeping with them or their daughter. .......it usually raise their ego among other worshippers......
you are right. Nigerian women are the most useless I swear
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by STOICREALIST: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Foolish Parent. DO NOT TRUST ANY MAN WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS!

Let proper investigation and conviction take place if He is found guilty.

Nonetheless , Women are usually foolish when they are seeking a high value man. You want to be close to pastor and daddy G.O. And you want your daughter to also have access to him. Alright. Now her has accessed her panties and fu..cked “don’t be silly” out of her brains.

Oh Yea Irresponsible Nigerian Mothers, please harken and hear this. Pastors have erections. They have joysticks. They are humans. They are randy. In fact they are one of the most loyal consumers of performance enhancement drugs and herbs, and they partake in many acts of sexual deprivation. They are mainly randy savages. It is why I will never trust any woman that clings to her pastor or male bestie. These are men who are awaiting opportunities to get into their female members’
Panties and deposit thick hot cum inside. Regardless of whether these female members are single, married, teenagers or even children.

THE MISTAKE THESE PEOPLE MAKE IS THAT THEY ASSUME BECAUSE A MAN HOLDS THE BIBLE AND MENTIONS GOD, SUDDENLY HE IS NOW DIFFERENT AND NO MORE HUMAN. These pastors are hypocrites and are lairs mainly. They are corrupt. And they are sexual adventurers. In fact their recreation is to have illicit sex and sexual acts that has a lot of adrenaline rush. Yes.

Verily verily I say unto you, oh you Nigerians. These pastors are human and they are rapists and child molesters with sick sexual fantasies. Keep your children (male and female) away from them. The same goes for those in Arabic schools too. There it is pedophillia and sleeping with wives of men who have sent their kids to learn.

I pass by these churches and I spot young ladies sitting and awaiting their turn for “counseling” and I just smile or laugh and shake my head. At times with some pinch of jealousy. So this man is the one fucking all these women in his office and at dark corners and hotels around town. I see young teenage girls, young adults and mature ladies sweeping and cleaning and being at the so called pastor’s beck and call. I just shake my head.

WOMEN, Keep your daughters from Men and teach them not to allow any man take advantage of them no matter on what authority he stands. Whether cursed/demonized Pastor; or Foolish Teacher;or Stupid Principal; or Bastard Father; or Useless Uncle; etc. Teach them to respect themselves in the face of a man with authority or so called/self delusional “high value man”. Because to these stupid women, the daddy G.O. Is the high value man they must “catch”. Foolishness. It is not only you madam. Other women too want what you crave for and will also go after him. He will sleep with all of you. Then go to your daughters and nieces and sisters.

It is just unfortunate how people trust human’s just because of religion. It is also very unfortunate, the types of crimes religious people commit “in the name of God”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by MumEmdy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samfloxin:
So, for three years your daughter couldn't speak out? Even to you the mother? Are you sure you are close to your daughter as a good mother. Let's wait until your. daughter says the whole truth.

Didn't you read where she said the pastor threaten she will die if she reveal it to anyone?

I'v always drum it in my daughter's ear to always report any threat to me no matter how small I also made her to understand that no body has the power to kill her except God, and that's what she has been doing and I've always react to any report from her so she knows I'm always there for her.

My daughter is almost 9years and everything I have been teaching her that partains to a girl child she is also teaching her baby sister of 2+, and whenever I come across such news as this I will call her and read it to her loud and clear �

Parents please educate your female kids it's very important, this news is very disturbing, haba!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Bigredmachine: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Skyview01:
The parents are the most idiotic people on earth.
The average Nigerian worship their pastors.

Idiotic is a nice word... They are the most foolish people on earth...

There re some set of people I hate in this life, those are the people who always feel that what has happened to others can't happen to them...

I believe she must have told herself that my man of God can't do such a thing, hence the reason why she left her yam to the hands of a he goat...

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
MumEmdy:

Didn't you read where she said the pastor threaten she will die if she reveal it to anyone?

I'v always drum it in my daughter's ear to always report any threat to me no matter how small I also made her to understand that no body has the power to kill her except God, and that's what she has been doing and I've always react to any report from her so she knows I'm always there for her.

My daughter is almost 9years and everything I have been teaching her that partains to a girl child she is also teaching her baby sister of 2+, and whenever I come across such news as this I will call her and read it to her loud and clear �

Parents please educate your female kids it's very important, this news is very disturbing, haba!!!
shut up don't claim smart here as if Nigerian pastor has never fhuckd you
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why is this woman crying foul ? Was the pastor not her spiritual father? She respected him more than her husband and even sowed seed in his ministry, I think she is jealous that pastor is chopping her daughter after chopping her.

Useless woman. angry
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Ajalalomo: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Raping her for 3 years? Woman, you need to question your daughter again because this looks like sugar daddy and sugar daughter relationship
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
faceLAGOS:
The pastor is fu(king the mother.

The woman is not happy that the pastor is also smashing her daughter.

She probably warned the pastor to desist from such & he didn’t or couldn’t because the girl pucci is tighter than the mom’s.

The mother couldn’t take it longer & decided to expose the pastor.

I wonder how many women my pastor go don smash for the church, including choir members.

Gbam!! The Holy spirit is in you.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Vello:

See the randy goat

Stop insulting him, he is a man of god, if you insult a man of god no destiny helper for you in 2023
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by wendixx(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
undecided This is sad and not something to be laughed at. Please learn to be emphatic.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Rapture4real(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
What the pastor did is an abomination if it's true but the girl should be dealt with. He couldnt have gone that far with you without your consent and approval. We don't hear the truth about the other side.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by yahoodetector: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Recycled news!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Voolhuh:
Nawa o

There was a time when I was a staunched Christian. I was young then and was very active in church matters. I would travel to villages to preach and pray... At that time, I was about 16 but could feel the sexual attraction towards my Venerable's(Bishop) daughter, but my heart was stronger. I just couldn't let myself do that shit... Although I prayed about it then.

Today am a bonified fuckaholic.... How time flies sha!
lol, what a funny short story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught / Obituary: Timothy Adegoke To Be Buried On Saturday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.