Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos (32407 Views)

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by MumEmdy(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
shut up don't claim smart here as if Nigerian pastor has never fhuckd you

I wanted replying you thinking you were d one I qouted.

What a pity

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
wendixx:
undecided This is sad and not something to be laughed at. Please learn to be emphatic.
no empathy for you useless Nigeria women that have turned yourselves to sex slaves of pastors. Out of every group of 100 Nigeria Christian women, your pastors has fhuckd 99. Can you swear that your pastor has not fhuckd you or your female friend you know?
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Firstcitizen: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Buddha3:

What is this, for God's sake?!

It is called mental illness
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
deepwater:

Spiritual father

Mother caused it all the moment she took a stranger Into her home in the name of Spiritual father.

Did u expect your daughter to reject the advances of a man that you the mother respect so much than your husband who is her father ?

She opened her legs for the bastard easily cos she saw how much you the stupid mother reverence him so much!
Lower the violence...
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
MumEmdy:

What a pity
out of every group of 100 Nigeria women pastors has fuckdd 99. You obviously can't deny this, it's a fact. The world knows Nigeria women are sex slaves to pastors, your response shows they have had their turns on you. It's a pity, I hold no iota of respect for women like you. It's a shameful life to be sex slave to pastors

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
MumEmdy:

What a pity

The way I dey vex for women concerning cases of pastors eemm...them go just spread their legs because na pastor approach them. Very mumuscious beings

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by rickleye: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
3 years and your daughter finally fessed up.
Anyways - Sex & women are the main reason I didn't pick up the cloth and become a Pastor - too many beautiful women and temptations. I hate to be in the dailies soiling the Church.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
DMerciful:
Some women are not smart. They're always the last to know their daughters are being banged by family friends or close associates.

A woman doing restaurant business would be the last to know that those men coming to the restaurant, who often tease her daughter in her presence are sleeping with her.

Old layers wey nor know men even at their age

Oga na true you dey talk..the thing dey surprise me...always acting hard to get for innocent guys but quick to spread their legs for pastors.. Women dey vex me for these cases

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:
Disgusting

Nothing disgusting here ooooo... Pastor fvck the pvssy because mothers are always mumuscious
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
bot227:
Sexual offences are committed by people closer to us. Image it is the devil, na devil go kill you there
he is right, the devil you are paying money to him to save you from actually lured him to do it. if you don't believe it's the devil I wonder how you now believe that a Mr Jesus was on earth turning water to wine and feeding thousands of people with 2 loaves of bread and 2 fishes. At this century age and time you still hold this belief then you're not different from Boko Haram people who believe 72 virgins are waiting for them in heaven. You Christians are mad people, you better liberate yourself from mental slavery, I know it's not your fault, like Boko Haram you have been mentally abused and indoctrinated from childhood when you couldn't think for yourself, now it's your responsibility as a civilized adult of 21st century to free yourself from mental slavery. What a pity

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
stormborn28:

Oga na true you dey talk..the thing dey surprise me...always acting hard to get for innocent guys but quick to spread their legs for pastors.. Women dey vex me for these cases
exactly bro. They're idiots

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anointed gbola
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by mmsen: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samfloxin:
So, for three years your daughter couldn't speak out? Even to you the mother? Are you sure you are close to your daughter as a good mother. Let's wait until your. daughter says the whole truth.

Whether she is a good mother or not does not justify rape. This pastor needs to be held to account.

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Gohs: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hhmmmm!
The pastor is a criminal who should spend time in jail.

By the way, let's vote Peter Obi for president cheesy
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Aluma32(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
You mean as a mother, your 17 year old daughter was been bleeped by a pastor for three years and you didn't notice or see any sign? You are not qualified to be a mother in the first instance.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by tunexy123: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
2017 - 2020 and you call it rape? How did you even train that girl? Did you train her to keep quiet? Stupid story
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436225/woman-drags-pastor-court-raping-daughter-3-years-lagos/

I can bet my money that her husband must have seen the red flags and warned her but u know women na. They see these priest as Mini gods. They can warm beans and give the poor man while they prepare fresh cooked meal for the Pastor.

Nonetheless. That man is an animal. Some people can't control their penis. I hate perverts.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by BnQoyyim(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Amongst the pastoral tasks!
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Emmanuel909090: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Crazy
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by ello29(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1436225/woman-drags-pastor-court-raping-daughter-3-years-lagos/

WOMEN GUARD YOUR DAUGHTERS OR GIRL CHILD FROM PASTORS AND IMAM. EVIL MEN HAS ENTERED CHURCH AND MOSQUES CLAIM TO BE PASTORS AND IMAM OR ALFA
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cash rule everything around me
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Vello(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
quentin06:

Stop insulting him, he is a man of god, if you insult a man of god no destiny helper for you in 2023
God damn you and your man of God!
Imagine what this rat is saying?
If he's a man of god, I guess you're a man of Satan then.
Seems your head is paining you with this foolish glorification of idiots, lunatics and thieves masquerading as men of God.
No be man of god, na man of dog!
Rubbish
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by alobright17(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
YbNeverBroke:
Women are deceivers
Nothing happened to the little girl
The woman just wanted to cash out
Evil genders
Thunder fire you for me abeg.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2023

Pastor Mcdouglas will come to my house and ask my daughter to follow him for ministration so as to use her talent as a chorister to bless others

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by iammolise(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
The things men do and blame the devil, the devil on his stead will be like "damn and i thought i was bad". But on a serious note, the rape had to get to half a decade b4 the bastard "clargyman" is brougt to book
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheChameleon:
This satanic Pastor should be lynched.

He was still collecting seeds for his church while pouring his seed inside the daughter.

Practically being paid for servicing the girl.

Brook abeg grin
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
GLOBALINF:
Is it this man?
grin e say use your sense lmao
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by iruoghene7(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Satan and his agents has transformed themselves into angel of light

Any church without order, doctrine should be avoided as a plague. A gathering where you are not satisfied with the mode of worship simply because it doesn't agree with the undiluted scriptural pattern, please stay away from such for the sake of your spiritual and mental wellbeing especially that of your children.

Dress decent and dress your daughters well to avoid these predators who call themselves spiritual leaders. God help us.

My 2 cents
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fear this pastors they are terrible. When you see any of them close to ur wife or daughter don't doubt it, some thing is happening.

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Goodman247: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Demonic pastors every where looking for money and fame, it is only 10% of pastors in Nigeria that ate genuine
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Calicoe: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Where is that Jenny 1tin 1tin? The type of news that gives her orgasm has landed o

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / 3 People Killed In Ejigbo, Osun As 2 Clubs Clash (Graphic Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo