Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,512 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos (32404 Views)

Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by naijapikin2(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lord have mercy on your people.

Because there are fakes, also means that there are originals. The fact that you have fakes does not mean that there are no original men of God. There are still true men of God.

Bible says "by their fruit ye shall know them"

The solution to not being scammed by fake Pastors it to be knowledgeable in the word of God. My people are come into captivity because lack of knowledge.

Now, let that idiot kobojunkie not come and quote nonsense on me.
Bloody anti-christ cool cool cool cool
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by henrydav: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Op why didn't you post the pastor picture so that we will know him if we mistakenly attend his church as we see his face we will run 4--40 to avoid another rape
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by henrydav: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Anybody that committed crime he will accuse the devil. Chai Devil don suffer
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Oches4me(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Christianity and Immorality are 5&6.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Handsum64: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nigerian pastors at their best
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Magnoliaa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
YbNeverBroke:
Women are deceivers
Nothing happened to the little girl
The woman just wanted to cash out
Evil genders

Nekwa...

Why are you oddly quiet and calm towards me?

I really don't like it.

Keep your attitude up.

I am very sure you're not bothered about questioning from the police.

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Solomon's wealth no reach everybody but Adam's sin reach all of us.
That story no clear. ��
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by godofuck231: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Buddha3:

What is this, for God's sake?!
gospel ministration, simple

Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Taigaban: 3:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Don't mention rape o your daughter is the pastor's girlfriend and you the mother knows it. Possibly the anger is because the pastor is making arrangements to marry another woman still within the church. Fear women the same way you fear pastors.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Vello:

God damn you and your man of God!
Imagine what this rat is saying?
If he's a man of god, I guess you're a man of Satan then.
Seems your head is paining you with this foolish glorification of idiots, lunatics and thieves masquerading as men of God.
No be man of god, na man of dog!
Rubbish

An atheist like you has no right to call god, especially when you insult his servants.
Repent of your sins or boil in hell.
Av told you.

BTW there is only 1 idiot in this planet, and its you.
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Vello(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2023
quentin06:

An atheist like you has no right to call god, especially when you insult his servants.
Repent of your sins or boil in hell.
Av told you.

BTW there is only 1 idiot in this planet, and its you.
For one, I am not an atheist
Secondly, I have more right to use the word God more than your religiously twisted mindset can comprehend.
Talking about 'his servants', I guess that makes you a slave to the servants then. You've been brainwashed with hypo and iron sponge.
As touching your hell fire, how many of your generation has been there to come give us update how the place is? The fantasy of heaven has ruined your common sense while your fear of a non-existent hell fire has chained you to accommodate the wickedness and manipulation of these charlatans called men of God; men of dog!!!

Please note, all of the over 2400 religion in the world believe in a God and they reference him as God accordingly. No religion is superior to another because the superior being that created is all does not have a religion. He loves all of humanity irrespective of religion.

If the above is not enough to waken you from your religious madness, I repeat, God damn you!!!
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Nostring: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Pastor chop dia money chop dia daughter join
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by Melonsmasher: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2023
She claims the clergyman has been having sex with her daughter at the back of his church and in different hotels on several occasions and still call it rape. grin
Re: Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos by wendixx(f): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
no empathy for you useless Nigeria women that have turned yourselves to sex slaves of pastors. Out of every group of 100 Nigeria Christian women, your pastors has fhuckd 99. Can you swear that your pastor has not fhuckd you or your female friend you know?

I see.

As they say, silence is the best answer for a .... You know the rest.

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / 3 People Killed In Ejigbo, Osun As 2 Clubs Clash (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50