Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here (1850 Views)

‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Thus says the Lord God, watch out for Adeboye, Suleiman, kumuyi , oyedepo ,olukoya. God's judgement is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2023
The wrath of God is coming.

#servantofProphet
#endtimeminister
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Watch out for judgement this year .
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
If kumuyi, oyedepo are false prophets, what then do we call you? By your statements i wonder if you have Jesus and the Holy spirit in you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:
If kumuyi, oyedepo are false prophets, what then do we call you? By your statements i wonder if you have Jesus and the Holy spirit in you.
The Lord God is warning , you're here talking about me, I'm still seeking the face God upon me . But you see the so called Bishop thier time is up. They are not doing God's work

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
The Lord God is warning , you're here talking about me, I'm still seeking the face God upon me . But you see the so called Bishop thier time is up. They are not doing God's work

You are the one doing Gods work. When and how did God tell you that they are not doing His work?
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

You are the one doing Gods work. When and how did God tell you that they are not doing His work?
when you see this things come to pass , you shall know it's God that is doing it. Ok no argument

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
when you see this things come to pass , you shall know it's God that is doing it. Ok no argument

You should be humble. That you think you are Seeing visions should not get to your head. Dont run down others. You have 'prophesied' a lot of things that didn't come to pass. How then do we believe you when you have failed to correctly prophesy the simple things that has a short time frame?
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by epondudu: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
Thus says the Lord God, watch out for Adeboye, Suleiman, kumuyi , oyedepo ,olukoya. God's judgement is around the corner.
Are you high or something?
When I was smoking last night the Lord's also spoke to me about you. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

You should be humble. That you think you are Seeing visions should not get to your head. Dont run down others. You have 'prophesied' a lot of things that didn't come to pass. How then do we believe you when you have failed to correctly prophesy the simple things that has a short time frame?
what didn't come to pass. I'm only speaking what is shown to me . GOD knows that
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2023
epondudu:

Are you high or something?
When I was smoking last night the Lord's also spoke to me about you. angry
Okay. I won't add or remove
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
what didn't come to pass. I'm only speaking what is shown to me . GOD knowizs that

Which of your prophecies have really come to pass? None.
Even if you feel or think that God is showing them to you, you should be more humble. Calling other pastors false prophets is not a mark of a true disciple of Christ. Why are you calling them false? If there is any way you think they've erred, you humbly tell us, pray for them and correct them with the spirit of humility.

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

Even if you feel or think that God is showing them to you, you should be more humble. Calling other pastors false prophets is not a mark of a true disciple of Christ. Why are you calling them false? If there is any way you think they've erred, you humbly tell us, pray for them and correct them with the spirit of humility.
list the one that didn't come to pass .
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
God is angry with MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
list the one that didn't come to pass .

Iam not against you prophesying and all what not.
We are given gifts to build up the body of Christ. To prepare the Saints for God and to make the sinners repent.

We are not to use our gifts to tear other believers down neither is the gifts to be used for self edification or for self glory.
Those people you are calling false have staked their whole lives for God. If you see anything they are doing amiss the correct thing is to pray for them if you can't be able to reach them and humbly warn people of those things.

Did God call them false prophets in that vision or are you the one attaching the label to them?
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

Iam not against you prophesying and all what not.
We are given gifts to build up the body of Christ. To prepare the Saints for God and to make the sinners repent.

We are not to use our gifts to tear other believers down neither is the gifts to be used for self edification or for self glory.
Those people you are calling false have staked their whole lives for God. If you see anything they are doing amiss the correct thing is to pray for them if you can't be able to reach them and humbly warn people of those things.

Did God call them false prophets in that vision or are you the one attaching the label to them?
I'm not mincing word. just wait and see it .
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
what didn't come to pass? I'm only speaking what is shown to me. GOD knows that

You are not a servant of God but just a Church Mafia. (If you understand what I mean)

Which spirit is showing you the vision is of great imperative.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
I'm not mincing word. just wait and see it .

Ok but accept my input and correction. Nobody knows or have it all except God, that is why we are a body of Christ.
Moreover you should not be sounding so sure . It is only God that can bring things to come to pass not you, it is not within your power.your statement implies that you have the ability to make your prophecy come to pass. This is the pride that I am talking about.
Good day
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
1 Corinthians 14:29,33 KJV
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. [33] For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
The wrath of God is coming.

#servantofProphet
#endtimeminister

It is shameful that I read that Kumuyi is a false prophet. Which prophecy has he spoken or altered? We know him as a Holiness preacher and he is not a money grabber or proud. He has no scandal to his name and doesn't compromise with sin.

Are Holiness and Humility now the attributes of false prophets?

You are just plain evil. A church mafia using manipulations and witchcraft instead of the Holy Spirit and Holiness of life.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

It is shameful that I read that Kumuyi is a false prophet. Which prophecy has he spoken or altered? We know him as a Holiness preacher and he is not a money grabber or proud. He has no scandal to his name and doesn't compromise with sin.

Are Holiness and Humility now the attributes of false prophets?

You are just plain evil. A church mafia using manipulations and witchcraft instead of the Holy Spirit and Holiness of life.
when men are not God. The Lord God knows the truth and shall be established on the earth. If it comes to pass know what I'm saying is true. Bishops the so called men of God will face judgement very soon.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

Ok but accept my input and correction. Nobody knows or have it all except God, that is why we are a body of Christ.
Moreover you should not be sounding so sure . It is only God that can bring things to come to pass not you, it is not within your power.your statement implies that you have the ability to make your prophecy come to pass. This is the pride that I am talking about.
Good day
my work is to preach . It God's duty to bring it in fulfillment. I'm not the maker of prophecy but to bring it fore front of the earth. Should I hide the words of God. And curse should be upon me if I do
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by kay1one(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
The number of mental illnesses on nairaland is amusing...
Urchins, false prophets, tribalistists etc

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

today I was going through one of my post last year. U know I wotes alot of things some I have forgotten. But I found this. If you go through my prophetic messages you could see God is doing something.

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
And I said again here pope Francis will be removed, to Pave a way for anti Christ. Woe unto Catholics . And Vatican shall become radioactive dust.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by Mrkindness: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:
that guy is a Muslim he is just bringing curse on his generation
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by Naijabad: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:

Does this have anything to do with Tinubu's impending doom?

I'm curious.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naijabad:

Does this have anything to do with Tinubu's impending doom?

I'm curious.
ahhh God have mercy
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by nairabacks(f): 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please is there anything like apollo k virus ?
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
today I was going through one of my post last year. U know I wotes alot of things some I have forgotten. But I found this. If you go through my prophetic messages you could see God is doing something.

This goes on to prove that none of your so called prophesies have materialized. The pope is is still alive and no body has invaded the Vatican. In that your prophesy you were alluding to pope Francis that criticized russias aggression in Ukraine and that he will be killed. Nobody has tried killing pope Francis. Former pope Benedict died of natural causes. Don't pull wool over my eyes. Desist from your unwholesome prophesies

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by NothingDoMe: 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
You better behave yourself. Because they refused to support your drug induced tongue speaking candidate doesn't mean you should wish them death.

angry
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

This goes on to prove that none of your so called prophesies have materialized. The pope is is still alive and no body has invaded the Vatican. In that your prophesy you were alluding to pope Francis that criticized russias aggression in Ukraine and that he will be killed. Nobody has tried killing pope Francis. Former pope Benedict died of natural causes. Don't pull wool over my eyes. Desist from your unwholesome prophesies
lol pope Benedict is dead . Did I Know he was sick. All I knew he was going to die last year. Or pope Benedict no longer pope. Its bad for you to challenge prophecy.know this and know peace. Have a nice day sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Stealing Tafawa Balewa Square Gates Artworks? / The Face Of Lagos In 1999 For The Younger Ones [video] / See The 7 Ijaw Lgas In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.