Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here (1872 Views)

‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You better behave yourself. Because they refused to support your drug induced tongue speaking candidate doesn't mean you should wish them death.

angry
lolz what do I have with politician
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by Gozac: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

You should be humble. That you think you are Seeing visions should not get to your head. Dont run down others. You have 'prophesied' a lot of things that didn't come to pass. How then do we believe you when you have failed to correctly prophesy the simple things that has a short time frame?
I just dey laugh, AFRICANS especially Nigerians and Ghana prophecies in these centres of worship I do scrutinize them very well since everybody that mounts the pulpit is now prophesying. One thing is that only the people that do will of God will enter the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
lol pope Benedict is dead . Did I Know he was sick. All I knew he was going to die last year. Or pope Benedict no longer pope. Its bad for you to challenge prophecy.know this and know peace. Have a nice day sir
Sir don't be ridiculous. In your so called prophecy you were referring to pope francis who was criticizing Russias action in Ukraine. You prophesied that the pope will be killed and the vatican attacked. Pope francis is still alive and nobody has attacked vatican.
Benedict that died dec 31 was not killed. He had a natural death. He was no longer a pope haven resigned as a pope in 2013.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

Sir don't be ridiculous. In your so called prophecy you were referring to pope francis who was criticizing Russias action in Ukraine. You prophesied that the pope will be killed and the vatican attacked. Pope francis is still alive and nobody has attacked vatican.
Benedict that died dec 31 was not killed. He had a natural death. He was no longer a pope haven resigned as a pope in 2013.
where did I mentioned Francis pope. Look I was a former Catholic . A pope is pope even if he retires. I said pope will die last according to the word God. And it surely came to pass . So I don't know ur argument. I was referring the papacy wich every pope belongs to .
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
where did I mentioned Francis pope. Look I was a former Catholic . A pope is pope even if he retires. I said pope will die last according to the word God. And it surely came to pass . So I don't know ur argument. I was referring the papacy wich every pope belongs to .

One of the character of a child of God is to admit when he/she is wrong. Go back to that 'prophesy' in oct 12 2022. The pope you were talking about was the pope criticizing russias war in ukraine. It was not benedict that criticized the war it was pope francis. And you said the pope will be killed and vatican attacked. Benedict you are now claiming to be the one you were referring to was not killed he died naturally , the vatican has not been attacked moreover benedict ceased to be a pope since 2013 when he resigned. The catholic church does not have 2 popes at once
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

One of the character of a child of God is to admit when he/she is wrong. Go back to that 'prophesy' in oct 12 2022. The pope you were talking about was the pope criticizing russias war in ukraine. It was not benedict that criticized the war it was pope francis. And you said the pope will be killed and vatican attacked. Benedict you are now claiming to be the one you were referring to was not killed he died naturally , the vatican has not been attacked moreover benedict ceased to be a pope since 2013 when he resigned. The catholic church does not have 2 popes at once
what God says is that pope will die. I am no longer a Catholic I don't know if Benedict was still in existence. And he said again pope will be removed or killed . I don't know, but I see vacant seat. Pls I'm done with you.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
what God says is that pope will die. I am no longer a Catholic I don't know if Benedict was still in existence. And he said again pope will be removed or killed . I don't know, but I see vacant seat. Pls I'm done with you.

Dont call God into this a He has nothing to do with your so called prophecies
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

Dont call God into this a He has nothing to do with your so called prophecies
your blind , may he open ur eyes . What you saw clearly you want to disprove it.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beside the present one is facing some issues . It is already in the news..and it's according to the word of God. Go and read the latest news on Vatican.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
my work is to preach . It God's duty to bring it in fulfillment. I'm not the maker of prophecy but to bring it the forefront of the earth. Should I hide the words of God? And curse should be upon me if I do

Which God are you speaking for?

I know of a vision (Global Crusade with Kumuyi) to reach the whole world for Christ and unite Christians going on since last year. God has done tremendous miracles and led multitudes to Christ through the program and it has been edifying and nondenominational. This is the will of God that all men be saved.

But here you are, a prophet of Baal, using witchcraft and sorcery to foretell fake visions of doom and anti-salvation.

You need salvation through Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
your blind , may he open ur eyes . What you saw clearly you want to disprove it.

Maybe, you were having malaria. Treat the damn sickness and get to preaching the Goodnews of redemption through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Which God are you speaking for?

I know of a vision (Global Crusade with Kumuyi) to reach the whole world for Christ and unite Christians going on since last year. God has done tremendous miracles and led multitudes to Christ through the program and it has been edifying and nondenominational. This is the will of God that all men be saved.

But here you are, a prophet of Baal, using witchcraft and sorcery to foretell fake visions of doom and anti-salvation.

You need salvation through Jesus Christ.
okay ooo..when it starts don't come here and say I'm having fever ..
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Maybe, you were having malaria.
They also said same to the apostles
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
It is better to be blind and know that i am blind than to claim that i am a seer that does predict anything correctly and still insist you predicted correctly despite all the evidence to the contrary. And you are calling others false prophets
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

It is better to be blind and know that i am blind than to claim that i am a seer that does predict anything correctly and still insist you predicted correctly despite all the evidence to the contrary. And you are calling others false prophets
what I know , pope died last year according to my writing
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
They also said the same to the apostles

The Apostles were preaching the gospel from coast to coast as Kumuyi and Others are doing presently.

The Gospel is being preached and signs and wonders are happening as in the days of the Apostles.

Just make a time to attend.

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The Apostles were preaching the gospel from coast to coast as Kumuyi and Others are doing presently.

The Gospel is being preached and signs and wonders are happening as in the days of the Apostles.

Just make a time to attend.
Even Satan preaches to Jesus Christ according to the word of God. Shall we believe the word of God or word of men. God forbid.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol behold Ukraine is escalating according to prophecy of last week. And you said God is not speaking . Ok sir
Pope is dead , you can see the boldness of my authority.
And another will be removed. It's already in the news .

Glory be to God who revealth the secret things of the earth and show to us the babe.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
Lol behold Ukraine is escalating according to prophecy of last week. And you said God is not speaking . Ok sir
Pope is dead , you can see the boldness of my authority.
And another will be removed. It's already in the news .

Glory be to God who revealth the secret things of the earth and show to us the babe.

You haven't said anything about Christ and his message just like a Church mafia using familiar spirit and witch of Endor to evoke the spirit of Samuel. You got no message of salvation, no holiness, no sanctification, no Gospel but doom, doom and gloom.

Pope did not die. The old retired pontiff is no longer the pope. Prophecies are not guesswork or near misses.

1 Like

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You haven't said anything about Christ and his message just like a Church mafia using familiar spirit and witch of Endor to evoke the spirit of Samuel. You got no message of salvation, no holiness, no sanctification, no Gospel but doom, doom and gloom.

Pope did not die. The old retired pontiff is no longer the pope. Prophecies are not guesswork or near misses.

a pope is a pope forever. weather dead or alive. the message is to bring u closer to Messiah. Because it's end time. this has been my theme. I wonder the other message you want to hear .
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
a pope is a pope forever. weather dead or alive. the message is to bring u closer to Messiah. Because it's end time. this has been my theme. I wonder the other message you want to hear .

You are the main false prophet.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by orisa37: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
ALL BAJESUSES SHALL DIE UNSUNG.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by orisa37: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Any of them that are UNEQUALLY YOKED with MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket SHALL PERISH IJN AMEN!!!
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

then let's it not come to pass but if it come to pass Amen.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by dmz1: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
then let's it not come to pass but if it come to pass Amen.
Nothing will come to pass. Just like all others
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
a pope is a pope forever. weather dead or alive. the message is to bring u closer to Messiah. Because it's end time. this has been my theme. I wonder the other message you want to hear.

It was John the Baptist and second was Jesus Christ.

That's the message. Go ye into the world and preach the gospel.

Matthew 3:1-2 KJV
In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, [2] And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:17 KJV
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by MadamExcellency: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
dmz1:

Any preacher of the Gospel that doesn't back up his message with quotations from the Holy Scriptures is a typical Church mafia, a crook and an Antichrist.

He can not prophesy of revival and spiritual awareness but only of doom and gloom. It's their mandate and calling.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
what didn't come to pass. I'm only speaking what is shown to me . GOD knows that

You said France would win world cup....

The demon speaking to you never rest

2 Likes

Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Seeeker:

You said France would win world cup....

The demon speaking to you never rest
this gambler, you again
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Any preacher of the Gospel that doesn't back up his message with quotations from the Holy Scriptures is a typical Church mafia, a crook and an Antichrist.

He can not prophesy of revival and spiritual awareness but only of doom and gloom. It's their mandate and calling.
if Christ was called Beelzebub, who am I mere human being . so I expect more opposition and backlash. this is the reason we are called christain. you can oppose me but you can't oppose holy Spirit. I shall be writing till the time of manifestation of anti Christ. he can crucify me, for we will be washed with the blood of the lamb.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by okeysoninv: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
No kingdom of hell, shall stop me from the message of last hour.
Re: Death Of The False Prophets Of Nigeria Are Here by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
The day this guy prophesied about the world cup final and it failed was the day I knew he's fake.

Ideally God will never show anyone a vision about football ..it's aimless. God has no time for frivolity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Lands In Ondo State / BREAKING: This Should Be Done By Shettima, Seyi Or Remi, Not Wike- N/D Y (video) / Election Was Rigged Against Banky W, Daddy Freeze Insist, Slams Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.