Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin (1765 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
I'm not a fan of relationships, dating nor marriage but however for those who wishes to get married, an honourable distinguished Comrade called jeromestarks on this forum has made everything easy from his write up!

If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
Look for a virgin woman in the following places
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2. Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3. In prayers: [/b]You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

If you want a serious relationship, never look for a girl in
a. [b]University
( most of them are used by yahoo boys and they don't even know).
b. On social media ( most of them have guys they sex chat with and fvck.)
c. In church choir ( believe me or not, these girls are religious oloshos).
d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).
d.Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle).

I'll urge every sane Nigerian man out there to as a matter of urgency stick to the above advice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Candidlady: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
lmao

this mofo added Hausa girls

roflmao

just to show the world how ignorant this dvck head is

d. Hausa girls ( Their religion don't have problem with virginity. No teaching in their holy book which mandates you to marry a virgin so most of their girls do shitty things. Some get fvcked outside their house in the night by guys who rides motorcycles. They will sit in the dark and hide the guy inside that their big cloth. The guy will lick, finger, fvck and release. We see many of them here in sokoto).

Hausa is a tribe not a religion

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Jennyclay(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Another patient from yaba left on the loose despite using bulldogs chain to chain him yet he went loose.

Your case is really critical cheesy.

Ogidi gan!

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Autobot05: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
All I see here is vawlence mehn cheesy

Well marrying a virgin doesnt mean she cant cheat ...

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by PerfectStranger(m): 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
No virgin no deal!!!

Those two up there can rant their frustrations, we don’t gaf!!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Creamypie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Girls don suffer. Naim be say over 92% of Nigeria girls no go marry.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jerryforgood: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please stop blackmailing women. Virginity is not the main quality for a lady. Fear of God, honesty, love for people, humility, hard working, and reasoning is what I want from a woman. One can lose her virginity due to some circumstances above her.

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
PerfectStranger:
No virgin no deal!!!

Those two up there can rant their frustrations, we don’t gaf!!!

On point Sir.

No virgin, no marriage

Forget those two miscreants above

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Creamypie:
Girls don suffer. Naim be say over 92% of Nigeria girls no go marry.

Way to go!

No sane should Marry a hoe that has been used before.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
jerryforgood:
Please stop blackmailing women. Virginity is not the main quality for a lady. Fear of God, honesty, love for people, humility, hard working, and reasoning is what I want from a woman. One can lose her virginity due to some circumstances above her.

The moment she looses her Virginity due to whatever reason, then she's no different from an olosho and must be avoided by all means necessary.

No virgin no marriage.

Mary was a virgin and she kept herself even in a tough circumstances.

6 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by compton11(m): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Come and see how these hoes will be wailing on this thread

5 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by spencekat(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Virgins wey boys don disvirgin finish.One boy or guy fit don disvirgin 10 virgins .Abeg make una rest for this virgin sermon.Hypocrites!!!
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by SuperOnyi: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked

With all due respect, Mr GoodHardDick, I disagree with you on this. This very act that you encourage, might push up the suicide rates amongst women, especially in Nigeria. Therefore, it's not advisable!

A woman can give more than just her virginity, have you ever wondered if pórn would exist if all women were virgins before marriage? Don't you think, these great wómen have immensely helped the Vaseline Crew Association (of which, I was a member until today) and reduced the high rate of rape in our society?

How then, do you pay them back after all these humanitarian works? By asking Men and Simps to reject them without even checking out benefits, they'd get, like:

* Different skills of sèxual intèrcourse
* Financial aids
* Free sèx positions
* More flexibility of the labia manora and labia majora
* Possible connections
Etc.

I'd advise, you take down this post and apologize to Miss @Candidlady, @Jennyclay and others, that felt offended.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Jeon(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Me laughing @ Daddyck's sermon..
Someone, who takes an underage girl home on New Year Day, is proudly saying this nonsense.

I don't blame you useless Men, I blame some of the stupid girls.

6 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 6:18am On Jan 11, 2023
spencekat:
Virgins wey boys don disvirgin finish.One boy or guy fit don disvirgin 10 virgins .Abeg make una rest for this virgin sermon.Hypocrites!!!

Those boys didn't just disvirgined those girls. Those girls allowed themselves to be disvirgined and those guys helped them by doing the job.

That's the more reason why every sane guy must Marry a virgin.

Mary was a virgin, despite in a tough situation when she could have slept around instead she maintain her virginity. Only virgins deserve marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

With all due respect, Mr GoodHardDick, I disagree with you on this. This very act that you encourage, might push up the suicide rates amongst women, especially in Nigeria. Therefore, it's not advisable!

A woman can give more than just her virginity, have you ever wondered if pórn would exist if all women were virgins before marriage? Don't you think, these great wómen have immensely helped the Vaseline Crew Association (of which, I was a member until today) and reduced the high rate of rape in our society?

How then, do you pay them back after all these humanitarian works? By asking Men and Simps to reject them without even checking out benefits, they'd get, like:

* Different skills of sèxual intèrcourse
* Financial aids
* Free sèx positions
* More flexibility of the labia manora and labia majora
* Possible connections
Etc.

I'd advise, you take down this post and apologize to Miss @Candidlady, @Jennyclay and others, that felt offended.

Regards.

Most Nigerian girls are oloshos and runz girls, they can start committing sucide we don't care bro.

Only virgins deserve Marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by GoodCane: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2023
compton11:
Come and see how these hoes will be wailing on this thread

They are absolutely Free to wail to death, and that still won't change anything because no virgin no marriage!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by compton11(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

They are absolutely Free to wail to death, and that still won't change anything because no virgin no marriage!!!!!
and no virgin no bride price grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by satandeterrible: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:
I'm not a fan of relationships, dating nor marriage but however for those who wishes to get married, an honourable distinguished Comrade called jeromestarks on this forum has made everything easy from his write up!

If you're one of those who desire a pure and happy marriage which will last a lifetime, then you must desire a virgin woman.
1. Her father's house: Look for a family with a decent lifestyle where you live. Find a way to become friends with any of this family members. Observe the girl you want in this family and chat with her. Then go ahead to inform her parents of your intention to marry their daughter.
Happy home awaits you.

2. Through your friends: Ask your "bad boys" to tell you about any good girl in their neighborhood. Those bad boys know which girl is responsible and which girl is fvcked by boys. They know the bitches. So tell them you need a good girl who is pure and they will lead you directly to the door step of a true woman. Chat with her, go on a date and visit her family.
Happy home awaits you.

3. In prayers: [/b]You can do like my uncle who prayed for virgin and exactly one month later, a virgin walked up to him and asked him to help her carry some items she bought to take to school. They got talking and today, they are married happily. She was a virgin. He said that from her dressing he knew she was a virgin (decent, clean girl with a steady gait and a graceful walking posture).

a. [b]University
d.Jobless girls looking classy. (No need for long story. You already know how she maintains her expensive lifestyle).

I'll urge every sane Nigerian man out there to as a matter of urgency stick to the above advice
Pure facts.

Only fools marry non-virgins.
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Gongoshu! You no wise at all!
What you listed can be used by females too to screen out your types. More over there are lots of valid things to consider before marriage. Your only problem is virginity.
Girls too can scan for guys who are virgins and their lives never condemn like yours.
Stop disgracing yourself. You and the Jeromestarks you mentioned are intellectually bereft of comprehending with how relationships should be.
If you say am I a virgin, yes I m. But I won't condemn those that lose theirs before marriage!
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Happy home awaits you.

Happy home awaits you.

a. [b]University

A leader is here.
A man of valor.
A true MAN.
A man capable of protecting his family.
A man who knows what he wants.
A man who is ready to enter a bright future.
A man who can make things happen.
A real man!
He goes by the name G00DHardDick!
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
lmao

roflmao

As long as you get the gist, no big deal.
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another patient from yaba left on the loose despite using bulldogs chain to chain him yet he went loose.

Your case is really critical cheesy.

Ogidi gan!

Be sincere with me, would you want a man to walk into your house and responsibly ask for you daughter's hand in marriage (like it was stated by the op)?
Or

Would you prefer he fvcks her without even knowing her name (not to mention her parents)?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by superintendents(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
lmao

roflmao

must u spew trash to become relevent here,tribalism aside every side every tribe have there own cup of tea for that matter...u can now continue with ur own tribe bad side,keep sokoto and hausa aside...

continue.....
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Autobot05:
All I see here is vawlence mehn cheesy

Well marrying a virgin doesnt mean she cant cheat ...

Assuming you met two ladies (Serah and Simi) and both of them have good characters that suit you but Simi is a virgin while Serah has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Who would you use your hard earned money to pay her bride price?

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Candidlady: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

As long as you get the gist, no big deal.
wanted to ask you a question on your thread yesterday but itotally forgot...

can Istill ask?
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

wanted to ask you a question on your thread yesterday but itotally forgot...

can Istill ask?
Go on sweety, shoot.
(Insult me as usual. I'm bent on saying the truth)
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by Candidlady: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2023
jeromestarks:

Go on sweety, shoot.
(Insult me as usual. I'm bent on saying the truth)

you got a girlfriend and iwanna believe she is a virgin or you met her a Virgin

now let say you got her disvirgined but at the end the relationship didn't lead to marriage

what happens to the girl..?

does she still deserve a husband or not?

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by BRIMBRAM: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
lmao

roflmao

Do you live in one of the ghettos up North? You know, those dirty areas stricken with poverty?
Re: Why Every Man Must Marry A Virgin by jeromestarks: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

you got a girlfriend and iwanna believe she is a virgin or you met her a Virgin

now let say you got her disvirgined but at the end the relationship didn't lead to marriage

what happens to the girl..?

does she still deserve a husband or not?
The day I deflowered her, I can remember, she asked me " now that you have broken me, what will happen to me if you stop loving me?"

I will tell you what I told her that day.

I said " ...as long as you remain faithful and respectful, nothing will make me stop loving you. But the very day you take me for granted or you cheat on me (emotionally or physically), that day our union ends. I will not leave you instantly, I will not confront you and I will not argue with you. I will keep you until I find another woman, THEN, I will leave you"

So you see, the ball is in her Court.
She's the determinant of what will happen to her.

Of course, an unfortunate guy may marry her and she will forever be dreaming of how I use to fvck her. How I use to grind her and how my touch feels. He will never get the best of her because she has given me her best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Last Word Was Oh Shit – Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Died During S3x (vid / Monthly Expenses For 100k Salary Earners. / Should I Accept This Expensive Gift From Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.