Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations (31998 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by NaijaCover(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wilson Ndubuisi Uwadiegwu, who was accused of killing his wife, Ogochukwu Uwadiegwu Anene, has claimed that he’s innocent of the allegation.

He revealed that he had an argument with his wife because of bread but he doesn’t have a hand in her death.

In an interview with BBC News, Uwadiegwu, who noted that he didn’t beat Ogochukwu, said he provided the money for the bread but his wife asked for more things he couldn’t afford.

“It was then that my wife began to abuse me, saying all sorts of things. I got angry, and I broke a mirror that injured my wife’s hand that moment. I beat up my son because he joined his mother to insult me.

“It was only once I hit my wife, and it’s been a long time. I was in the village when they called me to say my wife wasn’t well, I came back home and took her to the hospital where she was later confirmed dead
.”

It was reported that Ndubisi Uwadiegwu beat his wife, Ogochukwu to death over a loaf of bread.

The deceased brother Chukwuebuka Anene said the incident occurred in December in Enugu State. She asked her husband to give her money to buy bread but the man said he had no money. He said the woman then used her money to buy the bread for the children, only for the husband to finish all. “That led to an argument between the couple which later resulted in a fight. In the process, the man hit his wife with a mirror and beat up his 14-year-old son who was trying to settle the fight.

”She called to complain about feeling unwell while crying on the phone. After examination, Doctors stated that her muscle had torn and that she had internal bleeding, and she was referred to University Teaching Hospital, Enugu State but on getting to the hospital she died.”

Chukwuebuka said Ogochukwu’s husband, Wilson wanted to begin the burial arrangements immediately but the family objected and demanded an autopsy to determine what killed her.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/10/man-accused-of-killing-his-wife-over-bread-reacts-to-allegations/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by NaijaCover(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Follow Up To The Thread Of Man & Bread

Proudly Brought To You By
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by God1000(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
The man is lying, he even admitted to some extent

Doctors stated that her muscle had torn and that she had internal bleeding this part makes him guilty

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Check well, the man wey do am na one of Tinubu's thugs for Agege

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by olahero(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hnm
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Kingpalace11: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Imagine
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Lee99: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Very unfortunate event, I always tell guys, don't listen to the words of a woman that is pissed off lest you want to kill her, always ignore, had he walked away she'd still be alive and they'd have continued with their dysfunctional marriage, tough titties for the man, if he gets a good lawyer tho he can bag manslaughter and be out with 2-3 years

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by TheChameleon: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin

Coward chestbeater probably fought her because she refused to borrow him her skirts.

If it was a Yoruba man or Ab0ki facing him, he would have shart his pants

Useless idiot probably abuses Tinubu like his father did for MKO and his grandfather, Awolowo.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by ipobarecriminals: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
sad STOP marrying IPOB men/boys because of their violence lifestyle. This one killed his wife over common BREAD. The same millionaire ooo sad

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by silverkings: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Story too much... Piece of bread
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Guyman01: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Very sad development. Its better to simply walk away if a woman can't control her tongue before anger leads you to messing up your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Frosheer(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
for beating his wife up to death because of bread is even a disgrace..

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by kweensheba: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Things are happening. One must learn to control anger, frustration or no frustration.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by ibkayee(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
God1000:
Which side of the story do we believe now?

An autopsy should be conducted
‘Side of the story’ when someone was killed because she said something ‘he didn’t like?’

9 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Reporting34(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
na wa.

the dead don't speak.....Another Kasala.

chai

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Violence does not solve problems. Just sad
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by God1000(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

‘Side of the story’ when someone was killed because she said something ‘he didn’t like?’
I think he's guilty

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by JoeNL22(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bread ke!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Kollabo419: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nna mehn

2023 & killings

It’s like agbero & satchet seaman angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by BigYash: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
If dog bite man no be news,but when man bite dog na him be breaking news. You for leave her jejely o,even if she insulted you. Now ,see where your hand landed you. Even if your story was true,even me no fit believe you again ,not when person don die. Men please stop heating women oooo. If she provokes you,its better you walk out to a place you will have peace,rather doing life in jail o. Rip to the dead..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by madjune(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
They should ask the son what truly happened.

He's the primary witness in this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Samogloby: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Louder bro! Anyway, just checking name and region.
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Check well, the man wey do am na one of Tinubu's thugs for Agege

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by TheRealOwner(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by SILVERLINES: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
angry

Devil has finally used you

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by crafteck(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Husbands explanation makes more sense, no man can be as stupid as the wifes bro described
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
If his narration is real, wife beating anger caused it. And it has been growing for some time.
The wife might nag cos he ate the food that he didn't provide for and the food was meant for the kids. I m not here to blame the man.
But if he had known, he d v maintained his champion and go and get another food or sleep without food. Why hit your wife with a glass? Bleeding must occur naa!
Men, women are fragile. Stop all forms of domestic violence! Hitting your wife isn't a prove of strength but a sign of your weakness!
Dear wives/partners, tame your tongues/tempers. So that in the moment of provocation, you won't be assaulted. Stay off provocation or arguments with your spouses.

The goddess has spoken!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Arrested For $8.5m Illegal Arms Deal With Nigerian Government / Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / Emzor Sales Rep Caught In Illegal Codeine Sale By Undercover Reporters (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.