Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations (32013 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by VawuIenceProMax: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Tamilore11:
For lying against her, I speak death to ur soul. I speak doom into your existence. May u reap darkness n sorrows for wat u said. May u eat the sands of the earth and cry a river of tears. I see ur life being shattered while u cry for mercy. I see u drinking ur tears out of thirst. I see u eating ooo out of hunger. U have don a grave thing and u will reap it. Cry me ur blood of tears in pains
I didn't bother to read your trash but I promise you that you will die of accident before end of may. But before then I will make your life miserable in Nairaland and online
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
I see u in a coffin. I see u being lowered to the ground. Eat the dust of the earth. U deserve it
VawuIenceProMax:
I didn't bother to read your trash but I promise you that you will die of accident before end of may. But before then I will make your life miserable in Nairaland and online
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by VawuIenceProMax: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Tamilore11:
I see u in a coffin. I see u being lowered to the ground. Eat the dust of the earth. U deserve it
las las I go trace you and make sure they mob you. Ask of Satan of Nairaland..I will use you for sacrifice. You are a dead man walking
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Kelvin3476: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Lee99:
Very unfortunate event, I always tell guys, don't listen to the words of a woman that is pissed off lest you want to kill her, always ignore, had he walked away she'd still be alive and they'd have continued with their dysfunctional marriage, tough titties for the man, if he gets a good lawyer tho he can bag manslaughter and be out with 2-3 years
PEOPLE LIKE U ARE THE CAUSE OF THE DEATH OF THE WOMEN THROUGH PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE ONLINE\OFFLINE WHO ADVISES WOMEN TO CONTROL THEIR TONGUES TOO.
HOW CAN U TELL A MAN TO CONTROL HIS ANGER WHENEVER HIS WIFE IS MANIPULATING HIS TEMPER THROUGH VERBAL ABUSE, BT CANNOT TELL A WOMAN TO CONTROL HER ANGER WHENEVER SHE THINK THE HUSBAND IS MANIPULATING HER TEMPER TOO .

AS FAR AS VERBAL ABUSES ISN'T ADDRESSED, THEN PHYSICAL ABUSE WON'T STOP ANYTIME SOME
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by VenumX: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mumu red Piller wey dey chop woman bread don enter trouble.

Animal.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations by Mrkindness: 6:53am On Jan 12, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad STOP marrying IPOB men/boys because of their violence lifestyle. This one killed his wife over common BREAD. The same millionaire ooo sad
he is a Tinubu supporter, these are the kind of devils Tinubu want to bring to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.