Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Experience In The South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In The South West (3073 Views)

My Experience In The East / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) / We Won’t Allow South-west Impose President On Nigeria Like 2015; Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Any party aside the APC that gets 25% in any southwest state, should feel victorious.

Every single corner awalokan, even all the billboards says that...

I thought Yorubas were liberals, I mean they don't even have any positive reason to vote APC, just awalokan, quite ridiculous...

I couldn't help but laugh when I think how afenifere and Obasanjo claim to be supporting Obi, If that guy gets 5000 votes in any south west state, he should be grateful..

Was a real eye opener.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by Entprys(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
E mon juba t'oba ya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Olaolex: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mr propagandist, when is Obi dropping out again?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by MayorOfDelta(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na you talk say by December 2022, Peter Obi will step down for Atiku.

Bros, na January 2023 we dey, how far?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by onez: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Where did you visit?. Shameless. We will retire your principal

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
onez:
Where did you visit?. Shameless. We will retire your principal

Practically every state
Re: My Experience In The South West by ItsTutsi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol i have come to know many Yoruba claiming liberal on SM are just catching cruise, while others just want to avoid drama
Thinkam:
Any party aside the APC that gets 25% in any southwest state, should feel victorious.

I thought Yorubas were liberals, I mean they don't even have any positive reason to vote APC, just awalokan, quite ridiculous...

I couldn't help but laugh when I think how afenifere and Obasanjo claim to be supporting Obi, If that guy gets 5000 votes in any south west state, he should be grateful..

Was a real eye opener.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Polchiz(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thinkam:

Practically every state
Stop this joke, please.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Polchiz:

Stop this joke, please.

I'm quite serious mate
Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Lol i have come to know many Yoruba claiming liberal on SM are just catching cruise, while others just want to avoid drama

Honestly bro, they're worst tribalist, even the successful ones, it's understandable when the dregs do the tribalism, but the enlightened ones...

I was shocked in a way, but wasn't so surprised tho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by HydraFeeds(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
seeyounow:
undecided undecided undecided
why you Dey share propaganda?

For southwest I still know Unilag ,Unibadan ,OAU,Futa,Funaab
Re: My Experience In The South West by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Any party that gets 15% votes from any SW state including Kogi and Kwara should be grateful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by mycar: 6:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Was a real eye opener.
Is this your new line of campaign? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Trapnews: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Igba123: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Was a real eye opener.
you are a political comedian of high repute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Igba123: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:
Any party that gets 15% votes from any SW state including Kogi and Kwara should be grateful
really? Any party? Propagandist I hail you.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nakedtruths: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Practically every state
Stop lying or hallucinating, awalokan where,oga rest abeg.
Re: My Experience In The South West by drlateef: 8:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Was a real eye opener.

Yorubas believe and Trust Tinubu to deliver. And we see that Igbos have no good candidate but are supporting Obi based on tribal affiliation. Whatever Tinubu represents we foot for it. That’s the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2023
drlateef:

Yorubas believe and Trust Tinubu to deliver. And we see that Igbos have no good candidate but are supporting Obi based on tribal affiliation. Whatever Tinubu represents we foot for it. That’s the truth.

In my part of the country most people APC dolts tell us Tinubu made Lagos paradise, but my conversations with Yorubas none of that came up, was a strictly awalolan, they must have an agenda

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Nakedtruths:

Stop lying or hallucinating, awalokan where,oga rest abeg.

I'm sure you're not in the south west, even south westerners aren't arguing with me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:

I'm a bit positive the PDP can get half of what we got last time tho..
But other parties, no hope
Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Olaolex:
Mr propagandist, when is Obi dropping out again?

I wish this was propaganda, made me see Atiku isn't doing enough, whipping tribal sentiments, every tribe should be worried, the way Yoruuubas are going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
mycar:

Is this your new line of campaign? grin

Not a campaign, just facts bro
Re: My Experience In The South West by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2023
MayorOfDelta:
Na you talk say by December 2022, Peter Obi will step down for Atiku.

Bros, na January 2023 we dey, how far?

January 18th bro
Re: My Experience In The South West by Olaolex: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

I wish this was propaganda, made me see Atiku isn't doing enough, whipping tribal sentiments, every tribe should be worried, the way Yoruuubas are going
Smh. This is not the answer to what I asked you. When is Obi stepping down for Atiku? That's what I asked you.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South West by Meagainstthem: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2023
We're voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he's best candidate,not because he's Yoruba man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nightwolf1: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Mynd44:

You rather should be worried that APC has forgotten about SS And SE. Ordinary 2% they won't get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Nightwolf1: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
We're voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu because he's best candidate,not because he's Yoruba man.

Best candidate that runs away from media scrutiny?

He is the best in mediocrity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by Sammy07: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Honestly bro, they're worst tribalist, even the successful ones, it's understandable when the dregs do the tribalism, but the enlightened ones...

I was shocked in a way, but wasn't so surprised tho

Abi na We are tribalist yet, Atiku won 2 South west apc states.

Yet Jonathan won the region despite being ACN

Yet we voted for yar adua.

You're st.....upid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South West by drlateef: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

In my part of the country most people APC dolts tell us Tinubu made Lagos paradise, but my conversations with Yorubas none of that came up, was a strictly awalolan, they must have an agenda

That’s not true. We support Tinubu based on his records of achievements. Yorubas don’t accept incompetent leaders. That’s why we hate Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection Hits Enugu APC After Peter Obi's Campaign Rally (Pics) / Must See Video And Photos: About Time To Kill This Child Abuse / Anambra And Delta States, Still Tense As Northerners Flee Onitsha City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.