Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

"What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally (6006 Views)

Soludo Reacts To Killing Of Soldiers In Anambra, Assures Arrest Of Perpetrators / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Kogi: Yahaya Bello Drinks Tea As He Watches The Final Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Benwallt(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

What you are actually portraying can be likened to a guy who keeps telling his friends that he is not into a pretty babe but always monitors her new pics anytime she makes an update on SM! grin

You cannot refer to a candidate as inconsequential and yet you turn into monitoring spirit on top their matter by creating thread after thread all because of Obi!
The fear is all too evident!

One thing is crystal clear,you urchins and even your bitumen of farabona paymaster sees Obi and LP as a formidable force to reckon with!
See how balablu kept mentioning Obi like a primary school rhyme during the ondo rally!grin

You may deny it here but its quite obvious that LP are now the main opposition to APC and that gives most of you urchins including mikanites sleepless nights!
Simple!

Same way Obituaries follow Tinubu about like flies despite the fact that he doesn't care.

Obi is not a threat to our Jagaban the incoming president but to Atiku.

You boys just want to belong by writing about Tinubu and his supporters and leave Atiku and atikulates that have your time.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by bentenny(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Benwallt:

Same way Obituaries follow Tinubu about like flies despite the fact that he doesn't care.

Obi is not a threat to our Jagaban the incoming president but to Atiku.

You boys just want to belong by writing about Tinubu and his supporters and leave Atiku and atikulates that have your time.
I knew my cyanide of a post will make some benighted urchins wail like their elchomchom paymasters this beautiful morning! grin

Its expected that the ruling party and by extension tinubu receives the attention they deserve because they have not only failed the country woefully but always claim to have mega structures that most deluded urchins believe can never be shaken....
So it becomes preposterous and provokingly hilarious when a mega structure party will turn into 'James bond' on top an LP party they keep considering structureless and inconsequential!

U have made so many claims about Obi
Una say nah just four people twitting,those 4 turned into millions and all of a sudden,the inconsequential party turned a main opposition even if you are fruitlessly trying to deny it!

The one I will not forget is when one glorified urchin started spying on whether LP have prepped their PU agents and I keep wondering why are they bothered?

Finally,if you think atiku aka mikanitos is a threat and not Obi aka ikuku,why not focus your attention on atiku and his perplexed party and leave LP nah grin grin
Even your bitumen farabona aka balablu master is now consistently calling the name of Obi as Obi stole his placenta or girlfriend grin
Una never chichomchin grin
I await more sleepless nights pain induced replies and undiluted premium tears galore grin

1 Like

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by sukar886: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Naijanascam:

But not embezzled like others....... prisoner choosing bread instead of key to his freedom
That's tinubu urchins for u
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by sukar886: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
I won't be surprised if Peter Obi lose Anambra State...

Igbo people have not rallied behind and around their own

Is it outsiders that will now vote for Peter Obi ?
Oga shut up, and stop talking rubbish , u smoke alot
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by abiona36622: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2023
But not embezzled like others....... prisoner choosing bread instead of key to his freedomBut not embezzled like others....... prisoner choosing bread instead of key to his freedom...
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Nwagboriwe133: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tochi3:
Urchinsons are now going insane one after the other... grin

PO... come & witness firsthand what your structureless everyday growing popularity & acceptability is turning the urchins of Thief'nubu on Nairaland into.. grin
exactly ,

1 Like

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Benwallt(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

I knew my cyanide of a post will make some benighted urchins wail like their elchomchom paymasters this beautiful morning! grin

Its expected that the ruling party and by extension tinubu receives the attention they deserve because they have not only failed the country woefully but always claim to have mega structures that most deluded urchins believe can never be shaken....
So it becomes preposterous and provokingly hilarious when a mega structure party will turn into 'James bond' on top an LP party they keep considering structureless and inconsequential!

U have made so many claims about Obi
Una say nah just four people twitting,those 4 turned into millions and all of a sudden,the inconsequential party turned a main opposition even if you are fruitlessly trying to deny it!

The one I will not forget is when one glorified urchin started spying on whether LP have prepped their PU agents and I keep wondering why are they bothered?

Finally,if you think atiku aka mikanitos is a threat and not Obi aka ikuku,why not focus your attention on atiku and his perplexed party and leave LP nah grin grin
Even your bitumen farabona aka balablu master is now consistently calling the name of Obi as Obi stole his placenta or girlfriend grin
Una never chichomchin grin
I await more sleepless nights pain induced replies and undiluted premium tears galore grin

They see you as a lazy youth, you see yourself as hardworking person

They don't feel shaken, you feel you are shaking them.

Tinubu said it openly that it is an insult to mention obi's name where he is not to talk of drawing comparison.

I have decided not to comment on anything politics here but when I see people drowning in ignorance by the virtue of their post. I try to give them a little jolt of reality.

My brother, whether you like it or not, Tinubu is your next president.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by bentenny(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benwallt:

They see you as a lazy youth, you see yourself as hardworking person
They don't feel shaken, you feel you are shaking them.

Unrelated and a stale narrative struggling to make sense!
Is that your best clap back? grin
Go and get updated!

Benwallt:

Tinubu said it openly that it is an insult to mention obi's name where he is not to talk of drawing comparison.

Pa gazelle garagata aka bitumen farabona used Obi to sing like chorus in front of a bewildered ondo crowd to the extent that most of them thought he was the DG campaigning for Obi grin grin
Because you don't have TV or data to watch una campaign doesn't mean you should spread ignorance here!

Benwallt:

I have decided not to comment on anything politics here but when I see people drowning in ignorance by the virtue of their post. I try to give them a little jolt of reality.

Maybe you should have remained silent while keeping the small sense. you have but the urchin in you with a dose of ina.nity could not hesitate to spew balder.dash and further deteriorate the remaining cells in that skull your shoulder carries in discomfort!

Benwallt:

My brother whether you like it or not, Tinubu is your next president.
Yet your perplexed party is running helter skelter seeking to form an alliance with mushroom parties who have reportedly rejected APC as bad news grin grin

Reality is now apparent to APC and by extension balablu that their usual pittance may amount to nothing when the real people finally go out to vote for their preferred candidate instead of a druggie who said he will continue from where the incompetent and ineptitude Buhari stopped!
Omor this election go choke! grin grin

Meanwhile,I hope you have received you factory fitted ajeepee tanks to insert you premium tears! grin grin

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
KillerCrocodile:
I won't be surprised if Peter Obi lose Anambra State...

Igbo people have not rallied behind and around their own

Is it outsiders that will now vote for Peter Obi ?
Failed attempt at cheap propaganda. I thought obi would drop out for atiku by December? Lol. You guys can't read the hand writing on the wall yet. Oh and by the way, I thought obi is an Igbo project? So when Igbos rally around him it becomes an Igbo protect and when they don't then he isn't accepted in Igbo land and should not be accepted outside of Igbo land...when they call you guys BATS you will start frothing from every orifice in your body. Neither here nor there....crooked in all your ways.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Benwallt(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

Unrelated and a stale narrative struggling to make sense!
Is that your best clap back? grin
Go and get updated!

Pa gazelle garagata aka bitumen farabona used Obi to sing like chorus in front of a bewildered ondo crowd to the extent that most of them thought he was the DG campaigning for Obi grin grin
Because you don't have TV or data to watch una campaign doesn't mean you should spread ignorance here!

Maybe you should have remained silent while keeping the small sense. you have but the urchin in you with a dose of ina.nity could not hesitate to spew balder.dash and further deteriorate the remaining cells in that skull your shoulder carries in discomfort!

Yet your perplexed party is running helter skelter seeking to form an alliance with mushroom parties who have reportedly rejected APC as bad news grin grin

Reality is now apparent to APC and by extension balablu that their usual pittance may amount to nothing when the real people finally go out to vote for their preferred candidate instead of a druggie who said he will continue from where the incompetent and ineptitude Buhari stopped!
Omor this election go choke! grin grin

Meanwhile,I hope you have received you factory fitted ajeepee tanks to insert you premium tears! grin grin

I tried to take any meaningful message from the Jorgons you typed but sadly I couldn't find any.

You were expecting a clap back? From who? Me? No, na. Levels dey, Stages dey and platforms dey. You don't measure up. Not one bit.

Just keep typing. As for me, I see good, think better and act best from a progressive point of view not from that of a drowning man that will hold on to a straw.

The best candidate this time is Tinubu by any yardstick you want to use to measure. Vote Tinubu and make your vote count.

You can find your mate that can give you the kinda clap back you envisaged. As for me I discuss real issues not fabricated shit.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by bentenny(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benwallt:

I tried to take any meaningful message from the Jorgons you typed but sadly I couldn't find any.
How could you when you cannot even spell 'jargons' correctly and your encephalon has been conditioned to think through agbado?

Benwallt:

You were expecting a clap back? From who? Me? No, na. Levels dey, Stages dey and platforms dey. You don't measure up. Not one bit.

Yeah even flat nyash dey shake! grin
Measure? I didn't know you were a tailor in yabaleft?
No wonder you could not find data to watch your bitumen of garataga spewing endless gaffes!

Benwallt:

Just keep typing. As for me, I see good, think better and act best from a progressive point of view not from that of a drowning man that will hold on to a straw.

Yawn...U are giving up already?
Seems my jabs indirectly hit your 'spinal chest'
This is more like the last kicks of a dying horse!
You can do a better wailing!

Benwallt:

The best candidate this time is Tinubu by any yardstick you want to use to measure. Vote Tinubu and make your vote count.

Your choice and your vote...which you are entitled to!
However,I would need to find out the criterion used in coming to the 'illogical' conclusion that an obviously sick looking dementia stricken man with no info about his age or background and a controversial dealings with drug peddlers would turn out to be the best candidate!
Same balablu instead of using his campaign that is erroneously and laughably centred on 'renewed hope' to talk about the viability of his manifesto and how the country can get out of the humongous mess he and his incompetent president has plunged Nigeria into is dissing and cursing his opponents using derogatory and ethnic words!
Is that the kind of candidate you haplessly claim to be the best thing since sliced bread?
Oga you are either supporting tinubu because of he comes from your region or because of the pittance you get at the end of the month as stipends!

Benwallt:

You can find your mate that can give you the kinda clap back you envisaged. As for me I discuss real issues not fabricated shit.
Elder BenwailingT,the fact that I exposed your poorly conceived clap back should not make you wail and complain like a troublesome market woman in oshodi!
Your clap back was terrible and in poor taste!
Go and come back with a better response if you can or ask your WhatsApp group captain Festus keyamo SANta to assist you with what to say since that coconut shaped cerebrum is bereft of little or no functioning cells! grin

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Benwallt(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

How could you when you cannot even spell 'jargons' correctly and your encephalon has been conditioned to think through agbado?

Yeah even flat nyash dey shake! grin
Measure? I didn't know you were a tailor in yabaleft?
No wonder you could not find data to watch your bitumen of garataga spewing endless gaffes!

Yawn...U are giving up already?
Seems my jabs indirectly hit your 'spinal chest'
This is more like the last kicks of a dying horse!
You can do a better wailing!

Your choice and your vote...which you are entitled to!
However,I would need to find out the criterion used in coming to the 'illogical' conclusion that an obviously sick looking dementia stricken man with no info about his age or background and a controversial dealings with drug peddlers would turn out to be the best candidate!
Same balablu instead of using his campaign that is erroneously and laughably centred on 'renewed hope' to talk about the viability of his manifesto and how the country can get out of the humongous mess he and his incompetent president has plunged Nigeria into is dissing and cursing his opponents using derogatory and ethnic words!
Is that the kind of candidate you haplessly claim to be the best thing since sliced bread?
Oga you are either supporting tinubu because of he comes from your region or because of the pittance you get at the end of the month as stipends!

Elder BenwailingT,the fact that I exposed your poorly conceived clap back should not make you wail and complain like a troublesome market woman in oshodi!
Your clap back was terrible and in poor taste!
Go and come back with a better response if you can or ask your WhatsApp group captain Festus keyamo SANta to assist you with what to say since that coconut shaped cerebrum is bereft of little or no functioning cells! grin

Seems "clap back" is a new addition to your mental lexicon. You are using it very poorly.

I can't deny the hilarity carelessly embedded in this load of trash that if it comes from a child, he or she should be thoroughly spanked.

I know you aren't a child but a misguided adult with a todlar sense and mind. My advice is that you eschew sentiment and embrace reality.

Nothing to take or hold on to from what you typed up there. I am Yoruba and I'm not voting Tinubu on tribal inclination but on antecedents, competence and performance. Period. Nothing more.

And I always say it that I will only vote obi on the card of stylish and brazen marginalization as he possesses zero antecedents, competence and performance. Mr clap back, rest.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by bentenny(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benwallt:

Seems "clap back" is a new addition to your mental lexicon. You are using it very poorly.

No elder you are pained that it was counterproductive to you hence your uncommon wailing!
Learn to give a better response with better spelling!

Benwallt:

I can't deny the hilarity carelessly embedded in this load of trash that if it comes from a child, he or she should be thoroughly spanked.

Once again learn how to spell properly!
For an elder that makes horrendous blunders you may still need adult school to be better acquainted with your spellings!
Its not my fault that you were playing ludo when English language was taught in class!

Benwallt:

I know you aren't a child but a misguided adult with a todlar sense and mind. My advice is that you eschew sentiment and embrace reality.

Misguided is a tag bestowed on most urchins but yours has attained an A-level in utter do.piness!
An elder who worships a dementia stricken candidate is an epitome of benightedness!

Benwallt:

Nothing to take or hold on to from what you typed up there. I am Yoruba and I'm not voting Tinubu on tribal inclination but on antecedents, competence and performance. Period. Nothing more.

Alas you just confirmed it!
Yorubalokan is your reason!
You cannot be an urchin without having an ethnic embalmed mindset!
Any other addition is irrelevant and not related or associated with such candidate!

Benwallt:

And I always said it that I will only vote obi on the card of stylish and brazen marginalization as he possesses zero antecedents, competence and performance. Mr clap back, rest.
Wetin this one dey cap?
Check if your encepthalon and tongue are properly connected before you type!
Has being an urchin quenched the little functionality in your encepthalon cells?
Ohh please turn off that trash....even the blind and the deaf can see that the man called Obi embodies the very essentials far beyond the criterion you had listed!
He is the epitome of the requirements needed to not only represent the most populous black nation but also take naija away from the massive poverty and implosion that the country is submerged in no thanks to the most ineptitude president ever in the history of nigeria..imagine balablu going to spew gibberish in front of UN...Chai God forbid BATin grin
And to add,he has got the capacity and mental strength which your 89 years dementia stricken and recently recruited AYlive comedian aka bitumen of farabona can only dream of! grin
Yeah I am Mr clap back...thanks for the compliment and acknowledgement! Anything else?
Now go back and get a superior response from your WhatsApp group...you are embarrassing your paymasters with this weak and infantile replies and might likely get paid half of your stipends or nothing grin

Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by Benwallt(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

No elder you are pained that it was counterproductive to you hence your uncommon wailing!
Learn to give a better response with better spelling!

Once again learn how to spell properly!
For an elder that makes horrendous blunders you may still need adult school to be better acquainted with your spellings!
Its not my fault that you were playing ludo when English language was taught in class!

Misguided is a tag bestowed on most urchins but yours has attained an A-level in utter do.piness!
An elder who worships a dementia stricken candidate is an epitome of benightedness!

Alas you just confirmed it!
Yorubalokan is your reason!
You cannot be an urchin without having an ethnic embalmed mindset!
Any other addition is irrelevant and not related or associated with such candidate!

Wetin this one dey cap?
Check if your encepthalon and tongue are properly connected before you type!
Has being an urchin quenched the little functionality in your encepthalon cells?
Ohh please turn off that trash....even the blind and the deaf can see that the man called Obi embodies the very essentials far beyond the criterion you had listed!
He is the epitome of the requirements needed to not only represent the most populous black nation but also take naija away from the massive poverty and implosion that the country is submerged in no thanks to the most ineptitude president ever in the history of nigeria..imagine balablu going to spew gibberish in front of UN...Chai God forbid BATin grin
And to add,he has got the capacity and mental strength which your 89 years dementia stricken and recently recruited AYlive comedian aka bitumen of farabona can only dream of! grin
Yeah I am Mr clap back...thanks for the compliment and acknowledgement! Anything else?
Now go back and get a superior response from your WhatsApp group...you are embarrassing your paymasters with this weak and infantile replies and might likely get paid half of your stipends or nothing grin

Better performance this time going by the last four paragraphs. An attestation to the fact that your cerebellum and solar plexus have received some jolts of reality.

Right now I want to have some quality rest but I shall be back. I know you are having fun but I don't joke with rest at this very time. You should do the same as the pain the APC has suffered in building this nation is in different stages.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by bentenny(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benwallt:

Better performance this time going by the last four paragraphs. An attestation to the fact that your cerebellum and solar plexus have received some jolts of reality.

For many things that you are bereft of,reverse psychology would be one of them!
Now take my advise and get a quality night adult school to make you half intelligent and maybe you can attempt to engage me without the plugs connected to your shaky encepthalon getting detached again!

Benwallt:

Right now I want to have some quality rest but I shall be back. I know you are having fun but I don't joke with rest at this very time. You should do the same as the pain the APC has suffered in building this nation is in different stages.

Ohh my God even truckpusher way dey park dustbin dey form 'quality rest' inside another person keke! grin grin
Wetin musa no go see for gate grin
Please give the Fone to the owner joor!
Yeah APC suffered in building the nation from a single figure inflation rate to double figures 20.87% to be precise.... From 33million in extreme poverty to 133 million!
From 'subsidy doesn't exist' to paying 6 trillion in subsidy!
Under the apc's watch,crude oil was stolen from our shores while we had a president that doubles as petroleum minister and in charge of the navy!
Same apc through saint buhari who preaches zero corruption but his own employees are caught with funds to the tune of over a 100 billion!
Thanks to the hardworking APC,we are now in debt to the tune of a humongous 77 trillion naira... Kai shocked
Under his watch,stable electricity is now a mirage for Nigerians....etc
Indeed APC is really working hard to kill our future and that of subsequent generations...maybe,you buy a loaf of bread for 40 naira and also buy fuel for #30 per litre...Oops I forgot you don't need fuel since you are a truckpusher!
Abeg go sleep away your sorrows let me see better people to engage not balablu touts that have zero basic education!
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by KillerCrocodile: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Failed attempt at cheap propaganda. I thought obi would drop out for atiku by December? Lol. You guys can't read the hand writing on the wall yet. Oh and by the way, I thought obi is an Igbo project? So when Igbos rally around him it becomes an Igbo protect and when they don't then he isn't accepted in Igbo land and should not be accepted outside of Igbo land...when they call you guys BATS you will start frothing from every orifice in your body. Neither here nor there....crooked in all your ways.

Mumu

I am not Batified
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by KillerCrocodile: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
sukar886:

Oga shut up, and stop talking rubbish , u smoke alot

Tell that to your useless drunkard father
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by KillerCrocodile: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119916195:

Agbado brains you guys so empty, can you guys come down to sample street opinion, I can bet with anything I have that Peter Obi will win 95% votes in Anambra state, even in Soludo's polling unit, election is just a month and 14 days

I am not Batified

Mumu
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by KillerCrocodile: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
But you guys said Igbos only support Igbos

What do you mean by you guys

Count me out
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Mumu

I am not Batified
I don't effing care. You are just as much a hypocrite as the rest of them. Igbos have realised that even they bring a saint down from heaven people like you will find something to say, so they've stopped bothering. They will stick to their conviction no matter what.
Re: "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally by KillerCrocodile: 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

I don't effing care. You are just as much a hypocrite as the rest of them. Igbos have realised that even they bring a saint down from heaven people like you will find something to say, so they've stopped bothering. They will stick to their conviction no matter what.

Shut up your Gutter mouth...

I dont fūcƙing care about your stupid convictions too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Six Traders In Katsina / Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku / breaking: Heavy Jubilation In PH Over Appeal Court Ruling In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.