Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. (30236 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Moses86(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2023
cute pikin.. God bless you for mummy and daddy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Kreddy: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2023
CityBoy17:
Your daughter fine sha...
I hope to have a pretty daughter too. That's why I have to marry a very very beautiful woman cos if my daughter resemble me, na die she dey grin

Chimpanzee
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Sweetvie: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Cute baby
Happy birthday princess

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Juliearth(f): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
And here I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.

God bless her heart and her parents. Happy birthday youngster.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Baronthecelebri: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Future slay queen

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by FireUpNow(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2023
God bless her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by lucky4west: 10:38am On Jan 11, 2023
HBD Dearie, more awesome years and grace from above

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sageb: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.

Happy Birthday, little princess

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by CityBoy17: 10:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Kreddy:

Chimpanzee

I'm good looking though... Na just cruise
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Ishilove: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
And here I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.
Beautiful.

Happy birthday, darling daughter kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by cutieBR(f): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Op the transformation is amazing and your daughter is so beautiful.
Happy birthday to her and may she continue to grow in God's grace and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Treassured: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Good and Pristine living Is good.

It brings out the true beauty of human beings.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy Birthday Princess.

I like your parent for keeping good records of your transformation from little toddler to this level. Almighty God will bless them.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by phemmyfour: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
happy

birthday

women are truly light of the world
who come be darkness

That's not necessary
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Killermamba: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
The 3rd picture is with my older cousin Momo on the right. Momo turned 5 last December.

See as person pikin fine finish. Una dey see the product of premium sperm Nor be that smelling akamu wey kpako boys dey carry Waka. God bless you daughter of Zion. May you never see shame in Jesus name. And to the mom na woman you be ,you dey try Wella.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

indian girl

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
happy

birthday

women are truly light of the world

What are Men? Darkness of the world? Just been curious
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday cutie. Wishing you all the best things of life and Gods protection. Cheers ��

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

is she lighstkin? angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Divay22(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy Birthday Gaby

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by herborlore27: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
[Aquote author=gaby post=119913775]And here I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.[/quote]

Happy birthday �����

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Boldkrammy: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Such a cute angel. I love her eyes, her necklines and her boldness. Happy birthday angel.

Please channel her strength to better her generation through positive impact. Too much exposure online, not too good for children. My thought though
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sync(f): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful princess
May God bless and keep you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by TimeArena1(f): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy Birthday, Princess

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sylve11: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2023
haybhi1:
Sha train and remind your daughter to be as great or greater than people like Ngozi Okonjo, Efunroye Tinubu, Yemi Edun, Adenike Oladidji, Arotile Tolu, Asa, Salamat, Tobi Amusan, and the likes. Try buy her more books than you make her take these pictures. Enrol her in sports she finds interesting. Get her exposed to computer this early than telenovellas and TVs show where it's made to look like and these pictures' swags are the next best thing.

No be to just dey post unnecessary pictures wey we no need give us. All the best.

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Burgerlomo: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2023
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by olasaad(f): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2023
sisisioge:
Wait fest, she's the splitting image of Daddy's time daughter although that one is a bit younger. Beautiful babies! Happy birthday princess, may God continue to grow you beautifully! They grow so fast!

Yes she's daddytime daughter. Maybe he opens a new account

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2023
herborlore27:
[Aquote author=gaby post=119913775]And here I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.

Happy birthday �����

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Divay22:
Happy Birthday Gaby
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.