Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. (30247 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Damseldammie(f): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Happy birthday angel, continue to grow in divine wisdom
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by fluffybaby(f): 11:11am On Jan 13, 2023
gaby:

I am the custodian of "Beauty"...lol

Hahaha. She is a beauty indeed. God bless her
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
fluffybaby:

Hahaha. She is a beauty indeed. God bless her

Thanks, ma.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Damseldammie:
Happy birthday angel, continue to grow in divine wisdom

Amen, thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abegi this child is pretty. Seems na pretty generation we dey.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Hope she enjoyed her day? Sir Gaby..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Miracood2:
Hope she enjoyed her day? Sir Gaby..

Yeah, she did, bro.

Thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lanretoye(m): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
And here, I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.

Modified:

For the dude advising me on how to train my daughter below, this is for you:

I would have just ignored this post of yours but it won't be fair on you and to many others who might just be as inexperienced about life as you are.

You see this kid here, she ain't my only kid but she came in and everyone has just accepted she is just "her".

Everyone of them are well sorted and I spare nothing to make sure they are able to get it all better than I had it.

Her teachers in school and at home will read your comment and smile.

You might want to train and raise your kids to be anyone of the people you quoted and that is where we are different.

I am raising my kids to be themselves with their own identity and uniqueness such that you'd want to raise yours to be like them.

She just turned 4 remember?

At 3 years she can confidently and conveniently write her 1-100 with recitation. Videos abound of her doing her stuff. She can write her name and tell you the date she was born.

She's free to watch her cartoons with strict supervision and if you have a problem with the photos and swags, you can as well keep drapping yours in rags.

Guy, I have suffered in life oh, and people who know me will tell you "free that guy, na hard worker". I work my socks off with no apologies to give people around me the best not to talk of the one wey come out from my loins.

Before I spend 1k outside you know say my kids and everyone around me don chop like 100k. I no dey do outside big man.

Abeg, free us joor.

As an addition, Ngozi and the other people you are molding your children to be like had peers and people they grew up with. Did they all turn out the same in equal measure?

I'm not going to raise my kids to be like or anybody else. They've got their identities and you will have to respect them with it.

Thanks..
write and recite 1-100...im sure she started learning from the mother's womb.sounds like how obi will turn nigera from consumption to production. Smh
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 1:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
write and recite 1-100...im sure she started learning from the mother's womb.sounds like how obi will turn nigera from consumption to production. Smh

My childhood worse pass your own but no be everybody own be like that my best brother. That's why I make sure say my kids no go ever suffer wetin me suffer.

What is life bros?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lanretoye(m): 1:35am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:

My childhood worse pass your own but no be everybody own be like that my best brother. That's why I make sure say my kids no go ever suffer wetin me suffer.

What is life bros?
brother your daughter can not recite and write 1-100 at age 3 sir,habba!,holding a pencil firmly to write at that age is a miracle too unless its a fable.recognizing figures from 0-9 is imaginable but read and write 1-100 na lie abeg.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 1:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
brother your daughter can not recite and write 1-100 at age 3 sir,habba!,holding a pencil firmly to write at that age is a miracle too unless its a fable.recognizing figures from 0-9 is imaginable but read and write 1-100 na lie abeg.

Enjoy your life of impossibilities, bro.

Dwell and get drown therein...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by juman(m): 2:07am On Jun 19, 2023
Those pictures are recent.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lanretoye(m): 3:24am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:

Enjoy your life of impossibilities, bro.

Dwell and get drown therein...
enjoy your fake life of lies and self deciet too.father of pekin wey dey read 1 to 100 at 3years old. undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
enjoy your fake life of lies and self deciet too.father of pekin wey dey read 1 to 100 at 3years old. undecided

You are obviously a kid with a very messed up and poor mentality, so, it's difficult for you to comprehend.

These kids attend schools where they pay top dollar and the teaching methods is top notch and not the garri and eba school you and I attended with a slate hanging on our necks.

If you step into some of these schools to see the environment and classrooms plus hear these kids speak, you go dey ask yourself whether na abroad you dey abi no be Nigeria dem born these kids.

For your info, there specially gifted kids who are younger than her and not from so expensive schools who can recite away better than her, even.

You better change your mindset to begin to see nothing as impossible or achievable. Everything is in your mind and whatever you believe is what you see and attract.

Change your mindset, you can witness it firsthand, you can have a kid and spend good morning to give him or her good quality education and watch them amaze you.

Check out the picture I'm attaching here. It's called "class dojo" where parents get to monitor what their kids are doing in class from anywhere.

That's my girl and a classmate. What does it look like they are doing?

This isn't recent by the way.

I can't upload videos I would have shown you where she's writing and reciting her alphabet and numbers to 100.

Impossible is nothing. Quit with the doubts.

For security reasons, I would have mentioned her school here so you do some research, check their tuition, quality of education, and perhaps go take a stroll at the school. Na that time you go understand say, no be everybody dey come here to catch cruise.

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lanretoye(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:

You are obviously a kid with a very messed up and poor mentality, so, it's difficult for you to comprehend.

These kids attend schools where they pay top dollar and the teaching methods is top notch and not the garri and eba school you and I attended with a slate hanging on our necks.

If you step into some of these schools to see the environment and classrooms plus hear these kids speak, you go dey ask yourself whether na abroad you dey abi no be Nigeria dem born these kids.

For your info, there specially gifted kids who are younger than her and not from so expensive schools who can recite away better than her, even.

You better change your mindset to begin to see nothing as impossible or achievable. Everything is in your mind and whatever you believe is what you see and attract.

Change your mindset, you can witness it firsthand, you can have a kid and spend good morning to give him or her good quality education and watch them amaze you.

Check out the picture I'm attaching here. It's called "class dojo" where parents get to monitor what their kids are doing in class from anywhere.

That's my girl and a classmate. What does it look like they are doing?

This isn't recent by the way.

I can't upload videos I would have shown you where she's writing and reciting her alphabet and numbers to 100.

Impossible is nothing. Quit with the doubts.

For security reasons, I would have mentioned her school here so you do some research, check their tuition, quality of education, and perhaps go take a stroll at the school. Na that time you go understand say, no be everybody dey come here to catch cruise.
oga shut up there,3 year old cant write 1-100.stop fooling your self,how much dey your hand wey u wan dey call devil come your party.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lanretoye:
oga shut up there,3 year old cant write 1-100.stop fooling your self,how much dey your hand wey u wan dey call devil come your party.

That of all commenters on the thread, you are the only one who sees this as impossible and unrealistic says a lot about how miserable you are in life.

What a failed human.

Run along with your negativities and sorry life.

Ekpa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.