Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. (30195 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Haveyoueatentod: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
The 3rd picture is with my older cousin Momo on the right. Momo turned 5 last December.
make Una dey feed MOMO wetin Una dey feed Gabby abeg

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lolachef(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
You are sick.
Festus30:
I no fit wait make she ripe.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lolachef(f): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful one.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by dahmie2013: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday princess...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by fatymore(f): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
She is so cute . My ovaries

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by folake4u(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Beautiful baby girl. Glow more! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2023
Fine girl. Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by PrincewithGod(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2023
Festus30:
You need to go for deliverance from the spirit of madness and depravity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by freemi(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
The 3rd picture is with my older cousin Momo on the right. Momo turned 5 last December.
I don't know but u have a star girl here. Her future is very bright. She will bring joy into ur family.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Isabi4lov: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.
Happy birthday to your beautiful princess , I wish her long life and prosperity, she will grow in the wisdom of the Lord ..

More money in her parents bank account.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by threegees(f): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday, beautiful.
All of life's best blessings are yours.
May men, women and angels always work for your advantage in this life in Jesus name.
Have an amazing year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Emola12(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2023
The future Nigeria president God bless your new age, buh I want you to support OBIDIENT movement ooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by ahnie: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Gaby so you're Ddytm?
No wonder when you hailed me oniovo me I shock.

Sage is such a cutie.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sweerychick(f): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Very cute girl kiss.. congratulations, but don't you think its unsafe posting your daughters Pics like this in a public forum like Nairaland. I mean we are living in perilous times My opinion though
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by theredaddy: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
happy

birthday

women are truly light of the world

men are indeed the disco's of the world ... cumma ON undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Festus30:

What the hell is wrong with you,

I pray God doesn’t give you kids

Pedophile

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by ibkayee(f): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
What a pretty little girl kiss

Happy birthday to her

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by chccho(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Festus30:
This is so disturbing and heartbreaking.The Sexual and gender based agency should do the needful. Pedophile spotted.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Elidrisy20: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Beautiful girl,may God bless and protect her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by 180paypoint(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Wishing you a year filled with love, adventure, and prosperity
From
https://180paypoint.com

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Samueltemi337(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
happy
birthday

women are truly light of the world
Not oloshos like you tho
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by simplepee(f): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Oh God. See cuteness kiss kiss

Happy birthday to her, may she grow in health.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Samueltemi337(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
sweerychick:
Very cute girl kiss.. congratulations, but don't you think its unsafe posting your daughters Pics like this in a public forum like Nairaland. I mean we are living in perilous times My opinion though
So wetin dem go use e pikin picture do undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by thonylinks: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
YOUR BABY IS SO BEAUTIFUL & CALM. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sweerychick(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Samueltemi337:
So wetin dem go use e pikin picture do undecided
nothing but do you know whether his foe has been targeting him and coincidentally see the daughters Pics?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by rezzy: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Just now, i remember her 1 year birthday pics

Happy birthday princess
Continue to grow in stature and in the wisdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Exceed15: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Just like my daughter. May God bless you richly to take good care of her. Congratulations on her birthday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Akanbimi: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Omo!!!! Beautiful princess. I wish you very happy birthday and a peaceful and healthy lifetime.

Meanwhile....i go follow your papa talk, nah my fine son go marry you when the time is right. For now...keep growing in wisdom

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by FashionCookie(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Cute baby. God bless you today and always.
Nothing shall cast you young, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling place. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Princessogaraya(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Your baby fine ooo

Happy birthday princess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.