Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. (30249 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Killermamba:

See as person pikin fine finish. Una dey see the product of premium sperm Nor be that smelling akamu wey kpako boys dey carry Waka. God bless you daughter of Zion. May you never see shame in Jesus name. And to the mom na woman you be ,you dey try Wella.

Thanks bro.

Her mum dey try no be lie.

Kudos to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sisisioge: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2023
olasaad:

Yes she's daddytime daughter. Maybe he opens a new account

Wow! Thanks for the clarification....she has an unforgettable face grin. Meanwhile, she's 4yrs old already! I dont even know where time is running to again fa. May God bless our children.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2023
Ishilove:

Beautiful.

Happy birthday, darling daughter kiss

Thanks mummy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2023
sageb:

Happy Birthday, little princess

Thanks, uncle

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Juliearth:

God bless her heart and her parents. Happy birthday youngster.

Thanks aunty Jul..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2023
ahnie:
Gaby so you're Ddytm?
No wonder when you hailed me oniovo me I shock.

Sage is such a cutie.

grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Happy birthday to your beautiful princess , I wish her long life and prosperity, she will grow in the wisdom of the Lord ..

More money in her parents bank account.

Amen, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2023
freemi:
I don't know but u have a star girl here. Her future is very bright. She will bring joy into ur family.

Amen, thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Odunharry(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2023
A Happy birthday to your daughter. I pray she makes impact in her generation and grow in the fear of the lord. God will guide her and bless her with good health, Amen.

Gabby

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2023
SporaD8:

You sound like a killjoy, toxic and bitter but then the truth is often bitter and differs from what we want to hear!
@Op, This girl is mother to a woman - whatever you teach her now determine what she'll be in future!
Most importantly, take Haybhi's advise seriously especially the bolded.
It's a pill I'm having to swallow. Anytime I imagine my children growing up like some wayward miscreants I see or read about, I decide that I must pay the price earlier.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Octobertwentysix(f): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
Awwwn congratulations cuteness, may you continue to age gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
sisisioge:
Wait fest, she's the splitting image of Daddy's time daughter although that one is a bit younger. Beautiful babies! Happy birthday princess, may God continue to grow you beautifully! They grow so fast!

Lol

One and same...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Angelacruz: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
And here I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.
Beautiful baby.

Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by FANTASY176(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday future husband snatcher
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by charlesdinho7(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
you have a beautiful daughter. how i wish she is mine biologically. lol

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Angelacruz:
Beautiful baby.

Happy birthday to you

Thanks.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful!
May God Almighty go before you and perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by everythinggirly(f): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by doshiyad1: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.

Happy birthday to our beautiful prince. May God bless and grant you all the wisdom required as you grow in him. More grace, more wins in all aspect of your life in good health and sound of mind. Remain blessed always and enjoy the rest of your day. Oya, we the nairaland family are waiting for our cake. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Enemyofpeace: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Please be fast with it, boys and sugar daddies are waiting
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Bethanybethel(f): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday lil princess

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Justkatty(f): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
She's such a cutie
Happy birthday darling daughter of Daddy.

Keep soaring.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
doshiyad1:

Happy birthday to our beautiful prince. May God bless and grant you all the wisdom required as you grow in him. More grace, more wins in all aspect of your life in good health and sound of mind. Remain blessed always and enjoy the rest of your day. Oya, we the nairaland family are waiting for our cake. tongue tongue

Thanks, lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobodysboo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday little one

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
haybhi1:
Sha train and remind your daughter to be as great or greater than people like Ngozi Okonjo, Efunroye Tinubu, Yemi Edun, Adenike Oladidji, Arotile Tolu, Asa, Salamat, Tobi Amusan, and the likes. Try buy her more books than you make her take these pictures. Enrol her in sports she finds interesting. Get her exposed to computer this early than telenovellas and TVs show where it's made to look like and these pictures' swags are the next best thing.

No be to just dey post unnecessary pictures wey we no need give us. All the best.

I would have just ignored this post of yours but it won't be fair on you and to many others who might be equally inexperienced about life as you are.

You see this kid here, she ain't my only kid but she came in and everyone has just accepted she is just "her".

Everyone of them are well sorted and I spare nothing to make sure they are able to get it all better than I had it.

Her teachers in school and at home will read your comment and smile.

You might want to train and raise your kids to be anyone of the people you quoted and that is where we are different.

I am raising my kids to be themselves with their own identity and uniqueness such that you'd want to raise yours to be like them.

She just turned 4 remember?

At 3 years she can confidently and conveniently write her 1-100 with recitation. Videos abound of her doing her stuff. She can write her name and tell you the date she was born.

She's free to watch her cartoons with strict supervision and if you have a problem with the photos and swags, you can as well keep drapping yours in rags.

Guy, I have suffered in life oh, and people who know me will tell you free that guy na hard worker. I work my socks off with no apologies to give people around me the best not to talk of the one wey come out from my loins.

Abeg, free us joor.

As an addition, Ngozi and the other people you are molding your children to be like had peers and people they grew up with. Did they all turn out the same in equal measure?

I'm not going to raise my kids to be like or anybody else. They've got their identities and you will have to respect them with it.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by CityBoy17: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Your daughter fine sha...
I hope to have a pretty daughter too.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Everbryte: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Warm wishes for her birthday. So cute

She shall fulfill the number of days that God apportioned for her; and fulfill destiny

wherever she turns to, favour will follow her

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by francotunsco: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy Birthday...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by haybhi1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

Thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Everbryte:
Warm wishes for her birthday. So cute

She shall fulfill the number of days that God ha apportion for her; and fulfill destiny

wherever she turns to, favour will follow her

Thank you guys for all the great wishes and prayers. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Sniper101(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
A Beautiful lil princess you've got there.
I wish her many more Happy Birthdays

But...
Please, hide these photos from Ned and his colleagues; especially the likes of him here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by musazulyadain: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Husband Beats Wife To Pulp Over Disagreement On Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.