Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset (2366 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / #DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by GboyegaD(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2023
The parents have a fault here. Whenever the child started the tantrums, the father should have carried him out of there and talk to him about his actions. You don't have to look helpless when you actually can save the situation.
Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by MufasaLion: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Klass99:
Where is the Lyon a.k.a MufasaLion? I am very interested in reading your thoughts on this public display of embarrassment since you don't believe in beating children as part and parcel of their training/upbringing.

If this was my child he will not have the guts to pull such a stunt in public, but if for any reason he gets high on Richy's Igbosere weed then forgets himself and misbehaves like this, the kind of beating he will receive ehn, even Heaven will wonder if he is my child and I am his mother.

The moment they start to act up they should be quickly contained and removed from a scene to avoid causing harm to others, themselves or damage to property. Autism should not be an excuse or justification for this level of damage, if I had an autistic child I would be mindful of the public spaces I take him or her to. I'm not saying you're making excuses or justifying this, I am only thinking out loud in response to your post.

Howdy?

Now, you've brought me out of my shell after some weeks. grin

Well, we seem to share same thought but I still don't believe in beating. If I had a kid, I really can't picture my kid embarrassing me publicly like that. That kid is the product of bad parenting and the society he lives. His parents has probably been aiding him in his bad habits and also neglecting the importance of anger management.

If they don't curtail it now, a menace and disturbance to the society is brewing!

1 Like

Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by faithfull18(f): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol, this one is someone's future husband, already pitying the future wife in advance as she will have a lot on her hands.

1 Like

Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by Klass99(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
smiley
Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by OkodiDenzel: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Where is Oriamo cord when you need one... grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by MufasaLion: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Klass99:

At the bolded, please watch this short clip to the end and tell me you weren't impressed. I was more than impressed.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qlsM94ZAuIs?feature=share

Not impressed that the woman slapped the girl but I'm impressed she showed concern about her bad behaviour towards her mother. However, she could have just passed her message without any physical abuse.

All still comes down to parenting. Couples should learn and understand the concept of raising a children in this digital age. Parenting evolves, and people should also.
Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by Klass99(f): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Klass99:

She had it coming and that slap returned her to factory settings. I like cheesy.

No, it didn't. It was a temporary thing. She'd definitely get toughen and disrespect her mother the more, most especially when it's obvious that the other woman was a stranger.

Beating don't change kids!
Re: Bad Parenting: Child Destroy TVs On Sale In Shoprite Because He Was Upset by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
If the child had done it by mistake, I would understand. But I can't just imagine finding myself in that situation, Lord knows I would beat him to a point where his foolish*anger leaves him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Your Fiance/fiancee As An Orphan Or Without A Family To Your Family. / 10 Words/phrase To Tell Your Child Everday / Any Same AS Couples In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.