Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) (36128 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Horokrox: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
siofra:
So he's not giving you money? And you're still dating him

*Shakes head vigorously angry
Take heart,by the time you clock 40 and menopause hit you HARD grin that's when you'll be looking for much younger men to lubricate your dried up congo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by HEBEI: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by olisaEze(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Which wan is all dis 'mhulungu and Ben10' heading, 'Sugar mummy makes mass appeal for money to maintain her sugar boy!' grin

In Nigeria, you have to make money before you chase after love unless that love is the sharpest route to the money! Love does not grow on an empty stomach! You’re begging for money now, what makes you think getting married would change that??

JackDaAlienz:
That white man sabi
The woman can't get pregnant at that age

He will cum inside her everyday. Major flexing

Where did you hear that women stop giving birth at 42 yrs??
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
A woman with six children already? Obviously she’s hypnotized the young man
siofra:

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Parrot69: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
This South Africa dummy that made this post must be a retardedd zombie from soweto ape-land. WannaHowzit homsapien!

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by VULCAN(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Private Parts For Rent

siofra:

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Ikem11(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
siofra:

Olosho
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by VULCAN(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
The type of orgasms he has given her made her say she will rather die than leave him

He is her last bustop.

Respect thick, long or long lasting dick.
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Nobodysboo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Problem
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Muiccine(m): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Coughing in chinese tone.lol
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by neonly: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
That white man sabi
The woman can't get pregnant at that age
He will cum inside her everyday. Major flexing

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by MiaBeer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Something more than money, food and reasoning is happening here. Both of them are going no where and you can see it in their lust filled eyes lol. Gerriitt?
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Truthshscrazy: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Juju strong
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
meobizy:
The guy keeps her pipes lubricated. I’m happy for them. They’ll make beautiful children.
Aswearrrrrr, good good loving every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Kemadealadire(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
Interesting grin
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Bouncing2(m): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ben 10!! grin ,, quite funny

Love with a lil' touch of juju... grin

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Skty: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol at BEN 10

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by putmanj146: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ikimon:
grin

I buy all funds and gift cards @ very good rate without delaying payment

Itunes card - rate 502/$

Amazon gift card - rate 575/$

One vanilla gift card - rate 600/$

Steam wallet gift card - rate 640/$

Apple gift card - rates 565/$

Google play gift card - rate 560/$

Razergold gift card - rates 650/$

Amex gift card - rates 610/$

Ebay gift card - rates 550/$

Zelle funds - rates 600/$

Venmo funds - rates 500/$

Chime funds - rates 580/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb # 140

Cashapp funds - rates 620/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in and I accept all countries
Whatsapp
+234

You are a thief and scammer, people should be very careful
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by seguno2: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
siofra:

You better get a job and take care of yourself instead of thinking that God gave you a dropbox between your legs for men to be putting money and stuff into. Otherwise your head will drop from too much shaking.
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by seguno2: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pells:

Get a job and not a boyfriend undecided undecided

Thanks bro. Say it loud and clear.

Misterc:

So at this your age.... You still see relationship as Poverty Alleviation Programme

She is a leech that should be avoided like Ebola virus.

God forbid BAT tin.
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Fmghewzy2: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
GeneralPula:
When I saw the house in the pic, I knew it would be a black SA area..

90% of black SA are living a pathetic life..

If you see a cute area for SA, gbabe nah their white master dey there..

Shut up. angry

You are an embrassment to this forum and country
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Fmghewzy2: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
tiswell:
what beautiful children after six children already?

Don't mind that one, he doesn't use his number 6 (brains) wink
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
GeneralPula:
When I saw the house in the pic, I knew it would be a black SA area..

90% of black SA are living a pathetic life..

If you see a cute area for SA, gbabe nah their white master dey there..

Generalpula and Parrot69, are you two hungry agberos still pooping in open-air Japageria gutters in full view of tourists taking pictures? undecided

Chai, imagine living in a 'mansion' but pooping on the streets. Aren't you the Pooping All Over Public Spaces Capital of the World or something like that? undecided

No wonder African American don't kiss the ground when they land in Japageria (the homeland) coz it stinks like hell grin
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Babaken(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
siofra:

na them clitocurrency.
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:
[size=8pt][/size]

Generalpula and Parrot69, are you two hungry agberos still pooping in open-air Japageria gutters in full view of tourists taking pictures? undecided

Chai, imagine living in a 'mansion' but pooping on the streets. Aren't you the Pooping All Over Public Spaces Capital of the World or something like that? undecided

No wonder African American don't kiss the ground when they land in Japageria (the homeland) coz it stinks like hell grin
What are you saying Boi?

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:07am On Jan 13, 2023
meobizy:
The guy keeps her pipes lubricated. I’m happy for them. They’ll make beautiful children.

Not all pipe lubrication should lead to children. Or don't you think the world is overpopulated as it is?
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

What are you saying Boi?

You must be high on your own supply of crack.
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by GeneralPula: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You must be high on your own supply of crack.
1 rand is 30naira I guess. You want to give us 30naira to share? That’s so poor coming from a whole yo with white masters..

Are your white masters not paying you enough salary?

1 Like

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

1 rand is 30naira I guess. You want to give us 30naira to share? That’s so poor coming from a whole yo with white masters..

Are your white masters not paying you enough salary?

1 rand will go a long way in the poverty capital of the world. Why else are you japaring to SA, and you in particular always squatting in SA themed threads?

You'd give your arm and leg to come smell my black slave fart in SA. Or even sell your own mother. FACT.
Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Wow I've just hit 1300posts on this unfortunate air-polluted platform full of adult public pooping sickos like GeneralPula, Parrot69 and Chaos14 undecided Serious hungry lots. I wonder what they're pooping - foul smelling dust undecided

I just read somewhere even your presidential candidates help you wash ponmo. Like how poor and low class is that?

Re: Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) by Chaos14: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Wow I've just hit 1300posts on this unfortunate air-polluted platform full of adult public pooping sickos like GeneralPula, Parrot69 and Chaos14 undecided Serious hungry lots. I wonder what they're pooping - foul smelling dust undecided

I just read somewhere even your presidential candidates help you wash ponmo. Like how poor and low class is that?
Please stop shouting isixhosa/isizulu children are fucking behind close doors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Fashion Or Madness??? / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.