Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu (36252 Views)

Photos Of Margaret Obi Campaigning In Ikot Ekpene Market / Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by jcross19: 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

So Saint Obi of PDP/LP is your new messiah
are you not ashamed of yourself? You have been under APC , the county is going down ,if there is something new the APC can do, let buhari show us his achievement, a good products does not need much advertisements. Okay tell tinubu to express of explains his manifesto let see? But all we can see here is just insulting others , tinubu has nothing to offer than worse of APC regime.. That's all even you will run away to Ghana when time comes.

1 Like

Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Naijazeera: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please check this out !

Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Mccullum: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gossipninja:
Peter Obi is talking to the youths, while his wife is talking to the women.

While Obidients are pressing numerous necks offline and online.

Your Peethief Obi is learning from Tinubu political School, but it can't work for him, due to strategic political error and his shortsightedness that's already working against his ambition.

Jagaban is a master political strategist.
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by broadman20: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

For the first 8 years, PDP could not give you common uninterrupted power supply, yet you voted for them for continuation. They still could not give you common uninterrupted power supply, and yet when we kicked them out in 2015, you took us as enemies.

Hypocrites!!!

The may not have given you power just like your APC but al least paid all the DEBT the Nigeria was owning at that time.

How much have your APC government incurred for only close to 8 years in power?

For you to compare the first 8 years of PDP with this useless Buhari government, it's either you are a toddler or a complete mindless individual.

I am a true Nigerian, I'm neither PCP or APC but I'm talking and acting like one who scrutinize their jod after voting them in office.

This may be too big for people at your level of reasoning to understand.
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Boldkrammy: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Maobichek post=119963213]

I hate tribalism with passion but tribalism and religion is what determines how Nigerians vote.

In terms of security and economy, APC failed woefully. I move round North East/West as a result of the nature of my job; the killings in the North have been carefully covered. I won't talk about the economy because everyone buys from the market.

BAT may have good intention but he can't and has not been campinging with APC legacies but his days as a governor of Lagos state.

I personally have not been feeling bad about the whole thing but what i spent on flights and other expenses have depleted my savings. Everyone should vote wisely come February 25th.[/q

Honestly, I do not have problems with Tinubu as a person, my reservations have been on his health and his choice of vp. Presidency requires great vigour. This is one of many problems of the present administration, delegation of duties to unfit men. A president must be able to work round the clock on crosschecking, Tinubu may have good intentions but let's face the truth, His health and age will only give chance to much dependence on delegation.

There is already a trust issue between the north and Tinubu, ask me how? A hausa Muslim does not trust a southern Muslim, the reason they forced Shitima on him and believe me Tinubu will never be in charge of the presidency, how I wished he allowed Osibanjo, for me I would have loved to work with Osibanjo but I have no option than to go for Obi. I am only interested in the future for you and I.
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by fx45(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

cool
If it were Joke Silva or Mercy Johnson attending Tinubu's townhall we know what hypocrite would say
Thiefnumbu's townhall is different.... from Bala Blu, bloo Bulaba
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Tingotoe: 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Peter Obi a crook? Politics na bad thing sha, chairman of 2 big banks, chairman of tech corporation, organizations, businesses, sat with men and women schooling in Ivy League universities, politics na bastard, e fit make you hate a genius.
Peter Obi is a crook jare. Oga he hid stolen money in offshore accounts under his daughter's name to avoid paying taxes. He also ran a foreign based business while he was governor in direct contravention of Nigerian law. He's definitely a crook
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi is a crook jare. Oga he hid stolen money in offshore accounts under his daughter's name to avoid paying taxes. He also ran a foreign based business while he was governor in direct contravention of Nigerian law. He's definitely a crook

Have you seen the video he said about it?

No law enforcement agency dare visit or inviting him, like even for sit down talk? Go research and watch the video he talked about that, he never use state money, Proof to me he is a crook, I promise you 20k, hard evidence, at least Tinubu don enter court for money case, show me Obi
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Tingotoe: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Have you seen the video he said about it?

No law enforcement agency dare visit or inviting him, like even for sit down talk? Go research and watch the video he talked about that, he never use state money, Proof to me he is a crook, I promise you 20k, hard evidence, at least Tinubu don enter court for money case, show me Obi
I don't have to waste my time watching anything the crook has to say. Documented evidence shows his criminal intent when he hid stolen funds under his daughter's name. This is enough proof for me. You can keep your lousy 20k to yourself cos it's worth nothing to me
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Adex2219: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gossipninja:

No one is against them supporting their choice but once other tribe support their choice,na wahala. Mad people
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by fx45(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
Tinubu and Shettima are liberal Muslims, and are models for the type of Muslims that Nigeria needs.
Is it the same Chibok-kidnapping Boko Haram Commander or another Shettima? Ayam not understanding
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Maobichek: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=Boldkrammy post=119964158][/quote]

I'm in the North, i have been here for a while and I have been to over 15 states in the North; i know how they vote, they will go to any length during election.

I'm not against PO, he is energetic and vibrant but truth remains that presidential election WILL be won and lost in the North. BAT is fully abreast of this, that's why he is doing everything to have the North.

NB: if this election will be free and fair, APC as a party will be shocked because Nigerians are suffering. Furthermore, anyone saying that only Igbos are supporting PO lied.

1 Like

Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by pikechukwu6(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nigeria will be great again!

2023 JAMB Registration! 2023 JAMB Registration!! 2023 JAMB Registration!!!, ACCREDITED JAMB REGISTRATION CENTER... CBT CENTER have started registration for 2023 UTME. If you have students or relatives to get registered ON time in flexibility, PLS CALL or CHAT US on 07039439812... MORE OF ENUGU METROPOLITAN.
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Shikini: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Great
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
But idiot obedient were harassing joke silva and brymo for supporting tinubu and APC... February when results show everyone go rest
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by JDJ4: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mama G is obidient cool
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Elidrisy20: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Party wea no get single councilor, that one na party?
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tingotoe:
I don't have to waste my time watching anything the crook has to say. Documented evidence shows his criminal intent when he hid stolen funds under his daughter's name. This is enough proof for me. You can keep your lousy 20k to yourself cos it's worth nothing to me

Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Moh247:

cool

If it were Joke Silva or Mercy Johnson attending Tinubu's townhall we know what hypocrite would say

Why would any sensible and reasonable person associate himself or herself with a drug dealer and bullion van thief.
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Olodo24: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mama G is that old already? I thought she's only 64
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by biaframaster200: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Gossipninja:
Live from Tuscana, Independence Layout Enugu, the venue for Women Townhall Meeting organized by the Incoming First Lady, Margaret Obi.

The women are trooping in their numbers and notable faces like Legendary Actress Patience Ozokwor, Former Minister of Aviation, Fidelia Njezeare here to cheer on.

Now., mama G was in.Obi.campaign rally....nobody has said.any insult about him....but the day olu Jacob wife attended Tinubu campaign rally ...it was insult upon....all these Nyamiri people know nothing but to be playing bad politics...
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by SugarGirl44(f): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
If it was a Yoruba actress supporting BAT they would have been convulsing.
Crazy headless brainless mob.

1 Like

Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by fredoooooo: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
SmartPolician:

Yes, that's because Tinubu and APC have contributed in no small measures to wrecking lives in this country so ordinary Nigerians are shocked that popular faces are associating with them (the problems of the country).

The good thing is that nobody threatens to kill them due to right of association.

Actions must have consequences in this part of the world.
But Obi didn't contribute to lives of millions of people from Anambra heading to Lagos everyday for their daily foods?
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by inegbedion30210: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is for everyone(young and old) who need a better nigeria.Obi is for everyone(young and old) who need a better nigeria....
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by shimolv: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu by Themandator: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gossipninja:

This is strategic .... Obi is raising standby soldiers sounding them out.. the picture of the new Nigeria is now implanted in them

Do any with the election and see more than shege

They will come from all corners of Nigeria , collect the Mandate and hand it to him .. Good luck Jonathan style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / 'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) / Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.