Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 (4181 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 1:18am On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:
Cross river

Presidency apc
Guber APC
Senate Lp
Reps Apc
Hoa undecided
You get heart to vote for a man that betrayed his fellow southerner just because of his selfish interest towards power. A man that sat on Lagos money for more that 17 years just to make sure that nothing keeps him away from the state fund.

5 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by senatordave1(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
You get heart to vote for a man that betrayed his fellow southerner just because of his selfish interest towards power. A man that sat on Lagos money for more that 17 years just to make sure that nothing keeps him away from the state fund.

If obiano gave obi chance,he would have looted anambra money too.there is no betrayal in politics,it is all about personal interest.you igbos are too sentimental,tinubu and gej were in different parties.is it by force to support gej? Is it every northerner that supports buhari? What is your problem.better support your obi in peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 1:45am On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

If obiano gave obi chance,he would have looted anambra money too.there is no betrayal in politics,it is all about personal interest.you igbos are too sentimental,tinubu and gej were in different parties.is it by force to support gej? Is it every northerner that supports buhari? What is your problem.better support your obi in peace
Don't just say what you don't know. Obi never have the intention to stay on Anambra fund, beside, before he stepped down, he signed it into law for no retirement fund for any out going governor, unlike Thievenubu that signed million of naira for the payment of retired governors. We all know the truth that this man called Thievenubu is a criminal and a greedy man. Am not voting for Obi because he is an Igbo man but am voting for him because he can move Nigeria forward unlike others that are going there for their selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by senatordave1(m): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
Don't just say what you don't know. Obi never have the intention to stay on Anambra fund, beside, before he stepped down, he signed it into law for no retirement fund for any out going governor, unlike Thievenubu that signed million of naira for the payment of retired governors. We all know the truth that this man called Thievenubu is a criminal and a greedy man. Am not voting for Obi because he is an Igbo man but am voting for him because he can move Nigeria forward unlike others that are going there for their selfish interest.

Did obi move anambra forward? Was millions not found in his abj home? Did Pandora not expose his? Obi is a smooth criminal who stole anambra money and invested in his family business.obi is pretending to be holy just like buhari but he is a list,another hypocrite.tinubu doesbt pretend,he shows his real friend.rather I vote a corrupt performer in tinubu than a holy failure in obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 1:52am On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Did obi move anambra forward? Was millions not found in his abj home? Did Pandora not expose his? Obi is a smooth criminal who stole anambra money and invested in his family business.obi is pretending to be holy just like buhari but he is a list,another hypocrite.tinubu doesbt pretend,he shows his real friend.rather I vote a corrupt performer in tinubu than a holy failure in obi
If you know how corrupt Tinubu is, you won't say anything.

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by senatordave1(m): 1:53am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
If you know how corrupt Tinubu is you won't say anything.

Which politician is not corrupt? I rather support a corrupt tinubu who works with performers and will make money flow than a pretender like obi who is stingy and hardly release money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 2:02am On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

Which politician is not corrupt? I rather support a corrupt tinubu who works with performers and will make money flow than a pretender like obi who is stingy and hardly release money
Who told you that Tinubu makes money flow. Am sure you are a baby when it comes to politics, I have known Tinubu when he was in AD, then my landlord was contesting as local government chairman under the umbrella of AD, during that time he complained bitterly about this same Tinubu you are talking about. Don't just be far and say what you don't know. Beside, this my landlord house was one of the places used to hold AD meeting. I should be the one that will tell you the truth colour of Tinubu not all the rubbish you read online

1 Like

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:13am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
Who told you that Tinubu makes money flow. Am sure you are a baby when it comes to politics, I have known Tinubu when he was in AD, then my landlord was contesting as local government chairman under the umbrella of AD, during that time he complained bitterly about this same Tinubu you are talking about. Don't just be far and say what you don't know. Beside, this my landlord house was one of the places used to hold AD meeting. I should be the one that will tell you the truth colour of Tinubu not all the rubbish you read online

Vote your candidate and let him vote his candidate. Is it by force to vote Obi? Even me I will NEVER vote Obi. My support is 100% for Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 2:18am On Jan 13, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Vote your candidate and let him vote his candidate. Is it by force to vote Obi? Even me I will NEVER vote Obi. My support is 100% for Tinubu.
Who called urchin to this conversation. If you like vote for Tinubu for the rest of your life, that is non of my business but just stay clear from my conversation because I don't like having conversation with people that are sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:21am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
Who called urchin to this conversation. If you like vote for Tinubu for the rest of your life, that is non of my business but just stay clear from my conversation because I don't like having conversation with people that are sick in the head.

So, anyone who does not agree with you is sick in the head?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 2:26am On Jan 13, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

So, anyone who does not agree with you is sick in the head?
It is only a mad man that will jump into people's conversation without being invited. Beside, urchins are enemies of this nation. It is only a wicked soul that will support Someone else to continue where Buhari stopped.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by senatordave1(m): 2:35am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:

I will vote tinubu.obi will fail woefully

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:38am On Jan 13, 2023
nnamdi640:
It is only a mad man that will jump into people's conversation without being invited. Beside, urchins are enemies of this nation. It is only a wicked soul that will support Someone else to continue where Buhari stopped.

1. No NL rule says you cannot quote anyone. So, you are wrong.

2. Calling someone an enemy of the nation because they don't support your candidate is uncivilized.

3. Buhari built 2nd Niger Bridge, Built MANY federal roads and Railways. Local production has improved also under Buhari. Yes he is not perfect. But if Tinubu gets in and fix what Buhari could not fix what is wrong with that?

So, again leave that guy alone. Stop insulting people because they have a difference of opinion with you. Learn to be civil and maybe one day, people will listen to your argument about who to vote for. Until then goodluck to you and your candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

I will vote tinubu.obi will fail woefully
Lol go ahead

1 Like

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by corleone21: 5:51am On Jan 13, 2023
I'm only concerned about who will become the next president of Nigeria so here's mine

President - Peter Obi (LP)

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nnamdi640: 5:54am On Jan 13, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

1. No NL rule says you cannot quote anyone. So, you are wrong.

2. Calling someone an enemy of the nation because they don't support your candidate is uncivilized.

3. Buhari built 2nd Niger Bridge, Built MANY federal roads and Railways. Local production has improved also under Buhari. Yes he is not perfect. But if Tinubu gets in and fix what Buhari could not fix what is wrong with that?

So, again leave that guy alone. Stop insulting people because they have a difference of opinion with you. Learn to be civil and maybe one day, people will listen to your argument about who to vote for. Until then goodluck to you and your candidate.
Urchins are to stay clear from my post. You should know that your master called Theivnubu is not civilize that is why in all of his campaign, what he does most is to insult his opponents. Again, is only a fool that sees a bridge as an achievement, if not stupidity and wickedness why should a governor or president count bridge as an achievement, support whosever you want to support that is your problem

4 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by yetunsbay(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2023
How does ur decision now concerns us. If you like vote The Democrats.

Deciders are mostly not online sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Mrfixitt(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2023
ashacot:

All the candidates has got one baggage or the order.

Now I ask you, Tinubu has been tried and investigated by two Presidents( Jonathan and OBJ) That hated his guts. Two Presidents that succeeded in humiliating any of their perceived enemies, yet nothing was found on him.

There must be evidence to prove that he is corrupt.

Meanwhile, informed voters many of whom are silent majority will still vote next month and he is the likeliest to emerge president.
Shut up. This was the same way idiots like yourself talked about Buhari and elected him twice and today Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian politician alive

1 Like

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by highchief1: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Presidential: Peter Obi LP
Senate: Ned Nwoko PDP
HOR: Undecided yet (most likely the LP/APC candidate)
Governorship: Sheriff Oborevwori PDP
HOA: Ezenwa of PDP
why would u vote labor party or apc for hor.are u ok bro?
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Josepin: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
From Oyo State
President Peter Obi
Governor Seyi Makinde

11 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by PapaMama9ja: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Lagos state

My self, wife and 15 employees.

President LP
Governorship - free fall
Senate- APC
HOR- LP/ APC
HOA- LP

11 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by cescfrank(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2023
From F.C.T. L P from top to bottom.

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
DMerciful:
45 days and you'll start shouting Oodua Republic

Lol. You Igbos cannot think and that is why you continue to kill each other like Chickens in the SE while levelling your land of origin to the ground.

Still, despite monumental problems back home caused by Igbos against Igbos, your myopic attention remains focused on Tinubu and Yorubas.

Yesterday I heard on the news, not Nairaland OyigboUpdate you sadists love to discredit, of an attack in the SE where gunmen killed three members of a vigilante group. They beheaded one and used IED's , improvised explosive devices, to damage buildings.

I was shaking my head listening to the news because I know, even as I predicted here that bomb use is the next stage in the SE Guerilla and cult warfare , sadist like you would still be here dragging Tinubu while SE keeps going down at an alarming rate daily with most Igbos too scared to talk.

I really pity you people. With or without the Presidency the SW will be very okay and still remain the Premier region of Nigeria you sadists all troop into in your thousands daily.

Meanwhile, with or without the Presidency, ala Igbo is gone. The gates of hell Kanu and co opened cannot be closed easily and possibly not for the next decades. Too many devils have escaped hell and are now plaguing the SE and their own people.

Go and think about that instead of obsessing over Tinubu who is directly responsible for how glorious and dominant Lagos is today even beyond Nigeria. The same Lagos that is Igbo's biggest home in the world minus SE Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by NnamdiN: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Presidency: LP
Governor : LP
Senate : LP
HOR : LP
HOA : LP

Lagos voter

10 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by henkey: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Enugu.
President = LP
Governor = Apga or AA
Senate = LP
Ho = LP

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by nameo: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:
Cross river

Presidency apc
Guber APC
Senate Lp
Reps Apc
Hoa undecided

Bros, thank God you have seen this thread(i be wan invite you).

People will vote LP in the Presidency regardlessly of whom they are voting in other down ballots.

Same shitt am seeing on this thread, is what am getting on the street.

The political class will learn lessons in Feb.

February is next month

7 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Aiel123: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Presidential: Peter Obi LP
Senate: Ned Nwoko PDP
HOR: Undecided yet (most likely the LP/APC candidate)
Governorship: Sheriff Oborevwori PDP
HOA: Ezenwa of PDP
Ndi Oshimili north. I sight you.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Hoelujohn: 9:00am On Jan 13, 2023
Trollronaldo:
President: AAC
Governor: LP
Senate: LP
House of rep: LP

Ogun state
I am from Ogun state too. ADO ODO.
President: LP
Governor: undecided
Senate: PDP
Reps: undecided
Assembly: undecided

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Aiel123: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2023
I will be voting for PDP.5/5.
President AA
Guber Sherrif
HOR Nwokolo
HOA Chuky Dandy
Senate Nwoko
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by senatordave1(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2023
nameo:

Bros, thank God you have seen this thread(i be wan invite you).

People will vote LP in the Presidency regardlessly of whom they are voting in other down ballots.

Same shitt am seeing on this thread, is what am getting on the street.

The political class will learn lessons in Feb.

February is next month

Same thing happened in 2019 na,go back to those threads
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by lucro: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Lagos voter

Presidential - LP
Gubernatorial - LP or APC (Largely undecided)
Others - PDP

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Nathandics: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Lagos state
President: lp
Governor: APC
Senate:lp
House of rep:lp

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Trash Chimamanda Letter / / Edo Court Remands Man For Raping Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.