Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 (4164 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Novarisammy2: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
presidency: labour party governorship : labour party senate: apga HOA: apga SHA: lp

10 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Novarisammy2: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
presidency: labour party governorship : labour party senate: apga HOA: apga SHA: lp
Abia state

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Trollronaldo: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Novarisammy2:
presidency: labour party
governorship : labour party
senate: apga
HOA: apga
SHA: lp
abia I guess

8 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Superwave16320: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
From Lagos from top to bottom I no fit shout.

Presidency : Tinubu
Governor: Sanwo Olu.
Senate: APC
Rep: APC
State house : APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Fedrick100: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
abia I guess

It’s Abia,You don’t need anyone to tell you

Pdp don do us strong thing

Wetin dey pain me now is i lost my voters card last week
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Novarisammy2: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
abia I guess
yeah do polling agents vote ?
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Novarisammy2: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
abia I guess
yeah do polling agents vote ?
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Superwave16320: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you know all this what is EFCC waiting for ?

Attached is prove Peter Peter Obi looted over 250 million naira raw cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor convey as decoy for good 8 years.

It is an open secret you foolish Igbo will not talk about. After he was caught the bastard started looting into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account. It is all in the news

DMerciful:
Tinubu is super corrupt, shady(unknown background), and a fraud. Providence will never allow him to be president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Novarisammy2:
presidency: labour party
governorship : labour party
senate: apga
HOA: apga
SHA: lp

Abia state

Abia state needs a total overhauling. The OUK and T.A Orji dynasties needs to be kicked out for good, so that Abians can breath.

Look at Aba that Nnewi used to look up in the 1930s, 40s to early 2000s, Nnewi has now overtaken Aba in all indices.

All streets around Ariaria including Nkume street remains untarred and dilapidated. Tufia!

Abians if you don't get it right this time, then there is a curse on the state.

6 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sanative:
I am heart broken with the recent facts i am getting about my presidential candidate. I am at a cross road.

Who is your candidate?
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Superwave16320: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
But it was during Ebele period that he was tried in court. The photo foolish Igbo like you jubilate over it was under Ebele Jonatha.

Attached is what Ribadu as to say after investigating Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I hope you know how diligent Ribadu was a EFCC chairman no other chairman fought corruption like he did n even Obasanjo had to remove him because he was already picking member of his cabinet.

Note that Tinubu was in opposition with a small party that can not compete with PDP. The noise by foolish Igbos did not stop Lagosian from voting Tinubu n all his protege in previous election it will not stop him 2023.

DMerciful:
GEJ never investigated him. Even Obj wasnt focused on him during his time.

A drug lord and super corrupt character can only be SW president not Nigeria

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by 00FFT00(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
ashacot:

All the candidates has got one baggage or the order.

Now I ask you, Tinubu has been tried and investigated by two Presidents( Jonathan and OBJ) That hated his guts. Two Presidents that succeeded in humiliating any of their perceived enemies, yet nothing was found on him.

There must be evidence to prove that he is corrupt.

Meanwhile, informed voters many of whom are silent majority will still vote next month and he is the likeliest to emerge president.

Oga, rest abeg.

While you are within your rights to campaign for and vote whomsoever you desire, your snake -like tactic is opaque.

Vote for your Tinubu, but also allow others to make a choice for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Novarisammy2: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Abia state needs a total overhauling. The OUK and T.A Orji dynasties needs to be kicked out for good, so that Abians can breath.

Look at Aba that Nnewi used to look up in the 1930s, 40s to early 2000s, Nnewi has now overtaken Aba in all indices.

All streets around Ariaria including Nkume street remains untarred and dilapidated. Tufia!

Abians if you don't get it right this time, then there is a curse on the state.

with bvas in place, Abia will get it right. even obingwa local govt that did the more you look the less you see during the past two elections ain't even supporting okezie for Senate talk more of voting for the prof

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by DMerciful(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Was it not Tinubu that used 2 bullions vans for elections in 2019? Go sleep, you cant defend the huge corruption around Tinubu's neck
Superwave16320:
But it was during Ebele period that he was tried in court. The photo foolish Igbo like you jubilate over it was under Ebele Jonatha.

Attached is what Ribadu as to say after investigating Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I hope you know how diligent Ribadu was a EFCC chairman no other chairman fought corruption like he did n even Obasanjo had to remove him because he was already picking member of his cabinet.

Note that Tinubu was in opposition with a small party that can not compete with PDP. The noise by foolish Igbos did not stop Lagosian from voting Tinubu n all his protege in previous election it will not stop him 2023.

6 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by ibechris(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
From Abuja.

President....LP

Senatorial......LP

House rep ......LP

Whether good or bad.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by 00FFT00(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fedrick100:

It’s Abia,You don’t need anyone to tell you

Pdp don do us strong thing

Wetin dey pain me now is i lost my voters card last week

Check if you are friends with a Tinubu supporter. I'm reliably informed they are under instructions from their Whatsapp group handlers to "disappear" any and every PVC that's not bolted down.
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by ComrdDRS1: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
okay
Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Indispensable85(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Patxyz:
From Rivers State
President......LP
Governor......APC
Senate...........APC
Rep................PDP
State Ably.....APC.
No Party will have it all this time. Vote credibility and not party

Second person from Rivers State
Why are you guys not voting fubara?

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Umunede(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Me and my wife, we are voting
President - LP
Governor - sanwa olu

10 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Apophenia24k: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
President...Labour party
Apc for the rest

9 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
OGUN STATE CONNECT:

PRESIDENT: LP

GOVERNOR: PDP

SENATOR: PDP

REP: PDP

HOUSE OF REP: PDP

12 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Osariemen12: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
President - LP
Guber - No guber in Edo
Senate - LP
Rep - LP
State Assembly - PDP (I no want anyone to distract Obaseki)

13 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by abhosts(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Nigeria's democracy is progressing because voters are now getting smarter. This would be a lesson to the top political parties to field their best candidates in future elections.

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Superwave16320: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
What what is EFCC waiting since no individual is allowed to move money in bullion van again or you are just being foolish like many oloriburuku from your tribe ?

We are talking about a kleptomaniac that was moving 250 million raw cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor convey you fool is relating that to a private citiz n moving his personal money in bullion van.

Is it that you are born foolish or pretending to be foolish knowing you can not defend this sort of criminality by Peter Obi.

DMerciful:
Was it not Tinubu that used 2 bullions vans for elections in 2019? Go sleep, you cant defend the huge corruption around Tinubu's neck

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by unclejb2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
From FCT

President LP
Senate LP
HOR LP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by DMerciful(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Among all the contestants, Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are the only ones saying if anybody find evidence of corruption against them, they'd pull out of the race. Nigeria will never be ruled by a thief like Tinubu
Superwave16320:
What what is EFCC waiting since no individual is allowed to move money in bullion van again or you are just being foolish like many oloriburuku from your tribe ?

We are talking about a kleptomaniac that was moving 250 million raw cash monthly from Anambra coffers using his governor convey you fool is relating that to a private citiz n moving his personal money in bullion van.

Is it that you are born foolish or pretending to be foolish knowing you can not defend this sort of criminality by Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Easylife1234: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=ashacot post=119962296]

It is your choice to call me whatever you like. You have made your choice and may haveade your projections.

I am not here to get involved with you on name calling. You can do that for all I care. I don't get involve looking for likes on my comments either.

My choice has been made and my own projection has Tinubu as likely winner of the election with Atiku a close second.

If you like call me names and get the 300 likes you are looking for[/quote All APC Candidate form State to Federal

1 Like

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Superwave16320: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
He should pull out then cos attached is photo of Peter Obi corruption deed. Endemic looting for 8 goods years

DMerciful:
Among all the contestants, Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are the only ones saying if anybody find evidence of corruption against them, they'd pull out of the race. Nigeria will never be rule by a thief like Tinubu

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Eteka1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cross River State:

President - LP
Governor - PDP
Senate - PDP
Reps - PDP
SHA - PDP

12 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by DMerciful(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
I thought a serious person would show court convictions or EFCC cases at least. Yeye dey smell. Was Tinubu not indicted in Chicago for drugs where he did plea bargain?

You think say na everyone dey retarded like you?
Superwave16320:
He should pull out then cos attached is photo of Peter Obi corruption deed. Endemic looting for 8 goods years

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is super corrupt, shady(unknown background), and a fraud. Providence will never allow him to be president

Abeg, shey sista or broda Providence get 2 million votes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Will Be Voting Come Feb.2023 by trinity11(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
from the comments so far, I am not surprised at all, I saw this coming.

I created a thread around November last year about this but some people share different opinion, which is expected.

https://www.nairaland.com/7414015/observation-2023-election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Calls For NSA Azazi’s Sack For Failing To Stop Boko Haram Bombings / Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 / Did Nigeria Aquire Ex Russian Tin Shield Air Defence Radar system?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.