Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization (1201 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Kaduna Labour Party People Fighting Over Mobilization Fee / 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC / Kaduna labour crisis: NLC Threatens National Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by Kingsmeal: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ongoing launch of Asake-Bashir Campaign Organization in Kaduna.

The north is warming up to receive Obi-Datti, the incoming President of Nigeria 2023.

Rt. Hon. Jonathan Asake and the good people of Kaduna are also eager for Mr President.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by Kingsmeal: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
He should wet the ground for Peter Obi's visit to Kaduna and leave Governorship for PDP.
Mobilise and partner with PDP to welcome the next GCFR

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by sapele914(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Ongoing launch of Asake-Bashir Campaign Organization in Kaduna.

The north is warming up to receive Obi-Datti, the incoming President of Nigeria 2023.

Rt. Hon. Jonathan Asake and the good people of Kaduna are also eager for Mr President.
Make Obi no go order pork meat for North o.

Jokers.
Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by sapele914(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
He should wet the ground for Peter Obi's visit to Kaduna and leave Governorship for PDP.
They should have left governorship for Datti.
Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
They should have left governorship for Datti.

Big loss it may have been.
Obi made Datti popular. I never heard of Yusuf Datti even while residing in Kaduna until Obi picked him as running mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by ganisucks(f): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Once Obi is declared president, expect the unexpected. But, I don't think this is POssible in Kaduna.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by SaiOba: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin

OP, pls for the sake of some people.. kindly post more pix grin grin grin .. We want to start another form of neck pressing grin grin grin

Moh247

Oyebanji44

Are you seeing what amu saw ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by Realrealfact: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Po

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by LocalStandard1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi is taking Nigeria and Jonathan Asake is taking Kaduna State write this down today.

Before you argue with me first answer this, who are you to disagree with me?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Obi is taking Nigeria and Jonathan Asake is taking Kaduna State write this down today.

Before you argue with me first answer this, who are you to disagree with me?
Imagine 12 LGA of SK giving bloc votes to Jonathan Asake & ObiDatti..

The both Men should win Kaduna state..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jonathan will win Kaduna by fire by force.

Argue with the Our Fathers offers in honour of St. John the Baptist and the Guardian Angel of Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by ajekpaks(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
Make Obi no go order pork meat for North o.

Jokers.

Don't worry... very soon you go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Launches His Campaign Organization by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
He has a chance man ...if APC , PDP and NNPP can share the muslim votes and he gets 90% of Christian votes trust me he would win by wide margin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy Governor Ortom's PDP Billboard In Benue / My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today / Majority Of Yoruba ‘ll Vote For Tinubu, Says YCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.