Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest (25542 Views)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Tinubu Secretly Returns To Nigeria, Cancels US Trip Over Fatigue / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Bantu10: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
lexy2014:

which cabal? can you name them?

Can you name the man who conceived you?? Common boy, there re things bigger than you that you don't know. Let it be
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by LordErrk: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
descarado:
Why do they want him arrested?

Because of the new policies
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bantu10:

Can you name the man who conceived you?? Common boy, there re things bigger than you that you don't know. Let it be

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Enyimbamercedes: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Only in this useless administration will a sitting CBN Governor be contesting under the ruling party for President!

Absolutely useless administration
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by meobizy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buhari is back to his dictatorship ways? What did this man do wrong? Sha, na Naija; everything na drama. My drama starts on the 15th. #BBTitans.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by BossGerald: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
CBN policy should stay, but Emefiele should go.

Ko le work
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by baretalk: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
blueAgent:

Hypocrite, but am sure you support Tinubu. shocked
Mad foolish empty brain, Tinubu has occupied space in the minds of all Ipobians, Tinubu is the nightmare that keep you fools up at night. Fools like you are Nigeria's problems, keep supporting nonsense, that's why your region is a warzone now, because you igbos are fools. We Nigerians won't allow you flaat heads destroy Nigeria like you destroyed ala Igbo.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Regex: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
It is no longer a secret now.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by goody234: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
The idiot lost all credibility when he was playing politics with APC presidential bid …he deserves whatever he gets next time take your role as bank governor seriously and be neutral …Nigerians still like to play games with whatever they do so incompetency is the national pastime
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by blueAgent(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:

Mad foolish empty brain, Tinubu has occupied space in the minds of all Ipobians, Tinubu is the nightmare that keep you fools up at night. Fools like you are Nigeria's problems, keep supporting nonsense, that's why your region is a warzone now, because you igbos are fools. We Nigerians won't allow you flaat heads destroy Nigeria like you destroyed ala Igbo.

As usual, urchins are double faced clowns.

You are quick to call emefiele corrupt and all sort of names, but you cannot acknowledge that your Lord and saviour Tinubu is a bigger corrupt man ,and he is unfit for the post of a president.

A man that bought presidential tickets ,to renting fake bishops and crowds for his rally. grin grin grin.

Shame no dey catch you clown.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by blueAgent(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
onuman:

Deeply Vested ethnic and religious interests,
Nigeria of many countries forced into one. That's behind your lamentations.
Oyibo will not allow multi ethnic and multi religious country in Europe.
Multi ethnicity and religious country is a ticket to failure for the country.
Every Nigerian knows that one Nigeria is not going to work at the long run, but let's grab the national cake beforehand, is the creed for Nigeria's groups.

Who told you European countries are not diverse?

Google UK,Belgium,Switzerland and Russia,e.t.c before quoting me.

Every one thinks Nigeria is too diverse to be a country, while that is one of the reasons for our backwardness, I think the most important reason is our selfishness and dishonesty.

Mind you Somalia, is one of the most homogeneous nation on earth , yet it is a 3rd World shithole.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by luluosas(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
The forces against this man is enormous, but HE WILL SURVIVE IT ALL.

Meanwhile, nobody should tamper with the naira redesign policy because our thieving politicians must be disappointed and disgraced in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Menclothing: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Useless confuse man
New note u steal money go print nonsense
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by kissdabride: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
dre11:
EXCLUSIVE: Embattled CBN chief Emefiele secretly returns to Nigeria

PREMIUM TIMES also learnt that Mr Emefiele is planning to leave the country again, very soon.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/575205-exclusive-embattled-cbn-chief-emefiele-secretly-returns-to-nigeria.html
Serve him right
He who must dine with devil...
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by onuman: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
blueAgent:

Who told you European countries are not diverse?

Google UK,Belgium,Switzerland and Russia,e.t.c before quoting me.

Every one thinks Nigeria is too diverse to be a country, while that is one of the reasons for our backwardness, I think the most important reason is our selfishness and dishonesty.

Mind you Somalia, is one of the most homogeneous nation on earth , yet it is a 3rd World shithole.
Switzerland has 3 groups that first came to a table and negotiated their terms of coexistence in one country.
In Nigeria, northern military dictators created a fraudulent political structure which favours only Arewa, supervised a Constitution which legits the fraudulent political structure and governance system, imposed the constitution upon all in Nigeria.

Belgium has two groups that didn't really negotiate their terms of coexistence, therefore has remained the most politically unstable country in Europe.
Russia is a country of Russian speaking people.

Somalia failed because of the influence of the type of Islam in the country, nearly the same influence that batters Nigeria.
That you profit from one Nigeria must not make you fail to see that multi ethnic/multi religious country ends up in fracas.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Fearyourcreator: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
unclejb2:
Whether he is in London or New York, the naira redesign policy must stand and the plans of some politicians to buy votes with stashed cash has crumbled.

Peter Obi is winning the next presidential election with a wide margin.

QED
Lolz... Guess most of you were complaining at first... Now it must stay
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by unclejb2(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolz... Guess most of you were complaining at first... Now it must stay
no we loved the policy ab initio. It's a very great policy. Only wicked people are against it.

No going back on the 31/01/2023
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by unclejb2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
TOMMYS:

Help me tell am say new note no hard for politician to get.

Open ur eyes jare.
getting the quantity required to buy votes nation wide within this short period is impossible...

Shock go choke many people.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Fearyourcreator: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
unclejb2:
no we loved the policy ab initio. It's a very great policy. Only wicked people are against it.

No going back on the 31/01/2023
Smiles
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by olulaanu76o: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2023
He fled the country after scamming Buhari by only recoloring the Naira notes after collecting money to redesign the notes.He fled the country after scamming Buhari by only recoloring the Naira notes after collecting money to redesign the notes....
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by balher(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Bantu10: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2023
lexy2014:

You haven't answered the questions.

and u havent answered my question. Who conceived you?
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by blueAgent(m): 9:12am On Jan 13, 2023
onuman:

Switzerland has 3 groups that first came to a table and negotiated their terms of coexistence in one country.
In Nigeria, northern military dictators created a fraudulent political structure which favours only Arewa, supervised a Constitution which legits the fraudulent political structure and governance system, imposed the constitution upon all in Nigeria.

Belgium has two groups that didn't really negotiate their terms of coexistence, therefore has remained the most politically unstable country in Europe.
Russia is a country of Russian speaking people.

Somalia failed because of the influence of the type of Islam in the country, nearly the same influence that batters Nigeria.
That you profit from one Nigeria must not make you fail to see that multi ethnic/multi religious country ends up in fracas.

I don't benefit from Nigeria in anyway,you only mentioned few multiethnic countries, but the fact is it is difficult to see any country in the World that is not diverse, I mentioned those countries becos you specified Europe.

Remember that the British left us with a true federal system where each region managed there resources and contributed to the center, that system was dismantled after Nigerian civil war.

The irony is that you and most other Africans and blacks, support dual citizenship and emigration to western countries, but believe that diversity does not work in Nigeria.

Yes diversity is a major challenge in any country, but my arguments based on my observations is that even if you share Nigeria into countries by families or kinsmen they would still be underdeveloped., yeah there could be improvements in living standard but the respective countries would still be average.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by onuman: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
blueAgent:

I don't benefit from Nigeria in anyway,you only mentioned few multiethnic countries, but the fact is it is difficult to see any country in the World that is not diverse, I mentioned those countries becos you specified Europe.

Remember that the British left us with a true federal system where each region managed there resources and contributed to the center, that system was dismantled after Nigerian civil war.

The irony is that you and most other Africans and blacks, support dual citizenship and emigration to western countries, but believe that diversity does not work in Nigeria.

Yes diversity is a major challenge in any country, but my arguments based on my observations is that even if you share Nigeria into countries by families or kinsmen they would still be underdeveloped., yeah there could be improvements in living standard but the respective countries would still be average.

You don't see the difference between country of multi ethnic/multi religious groups, and country with multi ethnic/multi religious immigrant groups.

Germany, USA, France, Spain, Italy, for example, are single ethnic and religious group countries but with multi ethnic and multi religious immigrant groups. In each of these countries, the culture of the single ethno-religious group governs the ways of all, including the immigrant ethnic/religious groups in the county.
The German tradition and religion (culture) governs everyone in Germany. The English tradition and religion governs in the USA, the French tradition and religion governs in France, etc. That supremacy of one culture over the cultures of the migrant groups in the country keeps peace and development.
On the other hand, in every country with indigenous ethnic groups with diverse cultures competing for supremacy over the other, there is never peace needed for development.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bantu10:

and u havent answered my question. Who conceived you?

How's that related to this? which cabal? can you name them?
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by blueAgent(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
onuman:

You don't see the difference between country of multi ethnic/multi religious groups, and country with multi ethnic/multi religious immigrant groups.

Germany, USA, France, Spain, Italy, for example, are single ethnic and religious group countries but with multi ethnic and multi religious immigrant groups. In each of these countries, the culture of the single ethno-religious group governs the ways of all, including the immigrant ethnic/religious groups in the county.
The German tradition and religion (culture) governs everyone in Germany. The English tradition and religion governs in the USA, the French tradition and religion governs in France, etc. That supremacy of one culture over the cultures of the migrant groups in the country keeps peace and development.
On the other hand, in every country with indigenous ethnic groups with diverse cultures competing for supremacy over the other, there is never peace needed for development.

Thats how it was in the past but not now, those countries are becoming culturally and religious diverse, 2 years ago i read about ,how about 25churches were destroyed across UK and Germany while over 50new mosques were built.

The new immigrants are not willing to assimilate rather the create their own parallel culture and religion in their host countries.

I have read about native UK citizens been intimidated and chased out of rural areas by Pakistan and India immigrants.

When France won the World Cup in 2018, there were serious riots and celebrations by millions of African migrants who were celebrating the victory of the African squad that France team was composed of, they claim the Cup was won for Africa not France.

For days France was in chaos.

The truth remains that diversity does not work any where it could be managed among ppl of the same race and religion but when they are of different races ,culture and religeon, then there is serious problem.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Schrodinger2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:

I've never prayed for a block option on Nairaland more than today.

I for say make you kuku block me.
Don't get me wrong...

I don't dislike you, you seem educated, well mannered and exposed but your penchant support for a mediocre IPOB candidate in Obi with no iota of credible political antecedent is what beats every logic other than tribalism/religion.
Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Romanoff(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Schrodinger2:

Don't get me wrong...

I don't dislike you, you seem educated, well mannered and exposed but your penchant support for a mediocre IPOB candidate in Obi with no iota of credible political antecedent is what beats every logic other than tribalism/religion.

I am Yoruba. Not everything is about tribe sir. I don't know who you support and I don't care. I am only bothered about how my candidate will win.

How that makes me tribalistic or a religious bigot is what I don't understand and won't even care to.

I still wish for the block option so you'd be the first to use it.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele ‘Secretly’ Returns To Nigeria Amidst Fear Of Arrest by Schrodinger2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Romanoff:

I am Yoruba. Not everything is about tribe sir. I don't know who you support and I don't care. I am only bothered about how my candidate will win.

How that makes me tribalistic or a religious bigot is what I don't understand and won't even care to.

I still wish for the block option so you'd be the first to use it.

Okay madam. We arent fighting but having disparate opinions. I now somewhat understand the premise for your choice.... Enjoy the campaign while it lasts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / Lekki Regional Road: LASG Comences Removal Of Structures On Right Of Way / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.