Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette (24710 Views)

President Tinubu Meets Emefiele At The Presidential Villa / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha / Oshiomhole, Malami, SGF Plotting To Unseat Saraki Using Gestapo Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
hopexter:

No be every body be pauper like you, I’m a 2 star official awaiting my 3rd. Me and you no dey levels, while food is your problem, over ambition is mine so move undecided
dey kapp rubbish, the election no be about you, na about ppl wey fuel prices and food prices dy affect. So voting out bad government na must.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
unclejb2:
.... All old notes are invalid after 31/01/2023.

No shifting of dates.

Forget about vote buying.

good. what is the correlation between new naira policy and vote buying? how did "the new naira policy killed every plans of vote buyers"? who are the vote buyers?
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Madridstar:
dey kapp rubbish, the election no be about you, na about ppl wey fuel prices and food prices dy affect. So voting out bad government na must.

Voting out bad government does not mean we will vote in obi who should have started the good governance from his state.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
hopexter:

Voting out bad government does not mean we will vote in obi who should have started the good governance from his state.
vote who you wan vote, I and the good people of 9Ja with sense, we are voting peter obi. Those without sense, should continue with their urchins lifestyle
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 12:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
vote who you wan vote, I and the good people of 9Ja with sense, we are voting peter obi. Those without sense, should continue with their urchins lifestyle

Uchins lifestyle you say lol. Those living urchins lifestyle are actually the ones living a good life and wants Tinubu to extend such good life to all Nigerians and those are the sensible Nigerians.
Obi that couldn’t provide skills acquisition programs for the youth of Anambra is the one you want to compare to Tinubu who at least got the youth of Lagos employed through parks and Agbero? Even federal government couldn’t provide what Tinubu did for his own youth in Lagos, even if Agbero is bad, boys over there are not terrorists or in any criminal gangs because they’ve got bills to pay so they must go to work. Agberos are still better than Bokoharam and Ipob Terrorists.

All the tribes in Lagos support Tinubu except P-square which is understandable. We all have who to vote for and whoever did well for his own people will emerge the winner by God’s Grace and not by sentiments.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

Uchins lifestyle you say lol. Those living urchins lifestyle are actually the ones living a good life and wants Tinubu to extend such good life to all Nigerians and those are the sensible Nigerians.
Obi that couldn’t provide skills acquisition programs for the youth of Anambra is the one you want to compare to Tinubu who at least got the youth of Lagos employed through parks and Agbero? Even federal government couldn’t provide what Tinubu did for his own youth in Lagos, even if Agbero is bad, boys over there are not terrorists or in any criminal gangs because they’ve got bills to pay so they must go to work. Agberos are still better than Bokoharam and Ipob Terrorists.

All the tribes in Lagos support Tinubu except P-square which is understandable. We all have who to vote for and whoever did well for his own people will emerge the winner by God’s Grace and not by sentiments.
hahaha, small urchins I called, you cast who you are supporting, omo, support your bla blu bla president lol.. Tinubu have nothing to offer, his sick, shaking hands, normally lamba when giving speech, what has ipod gats to do with obi, Buhari is the president, chief security officer of Nigeria, he should do his work as a president by defending our country. Dy play bros.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 12:42am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

for your level of education, Agbero is a job given to Lagos youth by mr bla blu ba lol.. if them call una urchins, na go dy spark lol. We dont want a proxy presidency. All what you said up there, make no sense but you gats kapp
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
for your level of education, Agbero is a job given to Lagos youth by mr bla blu ba lol.. if them call una urchins, na go dy spark lol. We dont want a proxy presidency. All what you said up there, make no sense but you gats kapp

Wetin obi do for the youth? If he created something at least, there wouldn’t be Ipob terrorist, ESN and UGM. All these criminal gangs were created due to joblessness at least it’s not the same in Lagos. Even obi lives in Lagos. A presidential aspirant living in another aspirant state because of his inefficiency to do anything in his own state, is that the man you want Nigeria to vote vote? There’s no point arguing with a zombiediot like you, the sensible Nigerians know who the right man for the job and who to vote for. All Igbo billionaires in Lagos support Tinubu even Emoney is batified, Dangote is Batified, una wey dey find fancy president with nothing to offer eyes go clear.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
hahaha, small urchins I called, you cast who you are supporting, omo, support your bla blu bla president lol.. Tinubu have nothing to offer, his sick, shaking hands, normally lamba when giving speech, what has ipod gats to do with obi, Buhari is the president, chief security officer of Nigeria, he should do his work as a president by defending our country. Dy play bros.

Even if Tinubu is crippled, he’s 100 times better than Obi who abandoned his state to live in Lagos. At least 100 people from the east still go to Lagos everyday. Who goes to Anambra for greener pasture? Make you and Obi dey play, una eyes go clear soon lol. You wan compare obi who has nothing to offer to Tinubu, something must be wrong with your head.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

Even if Tinubu is crippled, he’s 100 times better than Obi who abandoned his state to live in Lagos. At least 100 people from the east still go to Lagos everyday. Who goes to Anambra for greener pasture? Make you and Obi dey play, una eyes go clear soon lol. You wan compare obi who has nothing to offer to Tinubu, something must be wrong with your head.
no brainer, lagos state was once the state capital of Nigeria, so the development in Lagos gats nothing to do with tinubu. I only said, vote peter obi for president, e dy pain you. Vote your bla blu ba, I will vote obi, why e dey pain you. Lol
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 2:49am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

Wetin obi do for the youth? If he created something at least, there wouldn’t be Ipob terrorist, ESN and UGM. All these criminal gangs were created due to joblessness at least it’s not the same in Lagos. Even obi lives in Lagos. A presidential aspirant living in another aspirant state because of his inefficiency to do anything in his own state, is that the man you want Nigeria to vote vote? There’s no point arguing with a zombiediot like you, the sensible Nigerians know who the right man for the job and who to vote for. All Igbo billionaires in Lagos support Tinubu even Emoney is batified, Dangote is Batified, una wey dey find fancy president with nothing to offer eyes go clear.
am from the north and am voting for obi, like you said no need arguing cause I ain't seeing any point you are making since, just capping rubbish as an urchins that you are. If you have sense, you will know supporting and voting are not the same. No sensible human being, will vote APC. What are APC campaigning with, Noting, you guys are busy attacking obi, calling names, you cant tell me one single achievement of APC, if you wise, you shouldn't be capping rubbish.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 2:57am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

ma post got 120 likes, because we want a better 9ja, go and check your likes. You suppose get small sense say suffer don tire erbody. Am 100% sure you are dependent, cause if you dey independent you wont be capping rubbish. Go market go buy foodstuff, make you see watin 100k go get you. Urchins.

Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 3:08am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

for a man to say "bla blu ba" his brain dead also..
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
ma post got 120 likes, because we want a better 9ja, go and check your likes. You suppose get small sense say suffer don tire erbody. Am 100% sure you are dependent, cause if you dey independent you wont be capping rubbish. Go market go buy foodstuff, make you see watin 100k go get you. Urchins.

It’s not by like you idiot, you only have crowd online and nothing more.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
am from the north and am voting for obi, like you said no need arguing cause I ain't seeing any point you are making since, just capping rubbish as an urchins that you are. If you have sense, you will know supporting and voting are not the same. No sensible human being, will vote APC. What are APC campaigning with, Noting, you guys are busy attacking obi, calling names, you cant tell me one single achievement of APC, if you wise, you shouldn't be capping rubbish.

Who cares if you’re from the north? This is just another rubbish talk too. No sensible being will vote APC? That was what you said when you are are campaigning for Atiku last Election. We shall see about that.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
no brainer, lagos state was once the state capital of Nigeria, so the development in Lagos gats nothing to do with tinubu. I only said, vote peter obi for president, e dy pain you. Vote your bla blu ba, I will vote obi, why e dey pain you. Lol

That’s the excuse you all keep giving. Calabar was also former capital. The old Lagos is still better than the rest states combined not to talk of the new Lagos. Be capping rubbish. Nobody stops you for voting a worthless being and you’re not qualified to persuade me to vote for your candidate, so go on with trash talk.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by kaeycea(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2023
lexy2014:

good. what is the correlation between new naira policy and vote buying? how did "the new naira policy killed every plans of vote buyers"? who are the vote buyers?
The correlation is this..
Politicians have stockpiled old note hoping to use it during election.
Vote buying in NIgeria is usually executed using cash on election day..
CBN has a statutory role to regulate cash flow in most economy.
Redesigning Naira note would ensure that anyone who has stockpiled the old note return them to Bank or they become useless in their various storage.
Now with the New policy of CBN and cash withdrawal limit.it would be able to monitor cash flow through electronic money transfer and would be able block any account that has increased activity on election day
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

It’s not by like you idiot, you only have crowd online and nothing more.
dey jonz . I gat my pvc and am voting obi go hit your empty brain on a wall. Ppl like you campaigning for mr bla blu ba need Brain check, cause his just another calamity.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

That’s the excuse you all keep giving. Calabar was also former capital. The old Lagos is still better than the rest states combined not to talk of the new Lagos. Be capping rubbish. Nobody stops you for voting a worthless being and you’re not qualified to persuade me to vote for your candidate, so go on with trash talk.
lol, when I made my post, I never mentioned you, but as you gats work for your 30k monthly payments, you gats bark like a dog. How will you see light and be choosing darkness. True true, many are mad but few are roaming the streets. Lol
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

Who cares if you’re from the north? This is just another rubbish talk too. No sensible being will vote APC? That was what you said when you are are campaigning for Atiku last Election. We shall see about that.
you suppose don wise by now, tinubu of then is not tinubu of now. Your tinubu is a drug dealer, no be talk am oh, nobody know of his age, no secondary school certificate, his hands are shaking, he cant complete his statement, you will hear "bla blu ba" he cant go live on tv and do interviews.. this someone you want me to waste my vote for, when the youths are campaigning for a new Nigeria. Like I said earlier, you still dey your papa house, dy eat your papa food, your papa dy still buy you cloths and shoes. Just go do 1week alone, your brain go reset. Nigerians are patiently waiting for Buhari tenure to finish, una wan bring another calamity come. Una ddy craze well well.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

guess you are yoruba muslim, na una dey support muslim Muslim ticket, cause watin we Christians gets to gain in mr bla blu ba government. Las las, you too na boko haram, cause that's their agenda.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
guess you are yoruba muslim, na una dey support muslim Muslim ticket, cause watin we Christians gets to gain in mr bla blu ba government. Las las, you too na boko haram, cause that's their agenda.

God forbid, I’m an Esan man from Edo state. It’s not only igbos that support Obi and it’s not only only Yorubas that support Tinubu.

You saying Boko haram is Tinubu’s agenda is same thing as saying Biafra and IPOB is Obi agenda. So because I don’t support Obi makes me a Bokoharam. We all knows the likes of you and how your display you hatred and stupidity online. What has Obi done to deserve anybody support in the first place? Did he build schools, hospitals, Malls? What is it exactly did Obi do in Anambra state that differentiate him from ordinary governors? He didn’t even do half of what Wike or Umahi did for their states.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
dey jonz . I gat my pvc and am voting obi go hit your empty brain on a wall. Ppl like you campaigning for mr bla blu ba need Brain check, cause his just another calamity.

Exactly what I want you to do, go and vote and let’s see who wins. No referendum no election in the east don’t forget that and Lets see where obi’s vote will come from. Obi who lives in Tinubu’s state because he couldn’t repair his own Anambra is the one that needs a brain check, the fraud couldn’t even build one single school not to talk of hospital is the one you want to vote for? A crippled Tinubu is 100% better than Obi who has nothing to offer.

He’s a calamity and he’s helped millions of your tribesmen in his state.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

Exactly what I want you to do, go and vote and let’s see who wins. No referendum no election in the east don’t forget that and Lets see where obi’s vote will come from. Obi who lives in Tinubu’s state because he couldn’t repair his own Anambra is the one that needs a brain check, the fraud couldn’t even build one single school not to talk of hospital is the one you want to vote for? A crippled Tinubu is 100% better than Obi who has nothing to offer.

He’s a calamity and he’s helped millions of your tribesmen in his state.
went through your post, it shows you are just a bitter fellow, get a life this 2023..
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
you suppose don wise by now, tinubu of then is not tinubu of now. Your tinubu is a drug dealer, no be talk am oh, nobody know of his age, no secondary school certificate, his hands are shaking, he cant complete his statement, you will hear "bla blu ba" he cant go live on tv and do interviews.. this someone you want me to waste my vote for, when the youths are campaigning for a new Nigeria. Like I said earlier, you still dey your papa house, dy eat your papa food, your papa dy still buy you cloths and shoes. Just go do 1week alone, your brain go reset. Nigerians are patiently waiting for Buhari tenure to finish, una wan bring another calamity come. Una ddy craze well well.

You no wise at all and it’s a shame for people like you lto be campaigning for a president who has nothing to offer and I get it that you’re all looking for a fancy president to represent Nigeria. The current Nigeria needs more than that, we need someone who will get the balling rolling, build, construct, employ and fix the problems Nigeria is into and I will vote Tinubu for that because he’s shown what he can do when he was a governor. Having the entire country function like Lagos and more my dream and Tinubu is the only intelligent one who can actualise that even if he’s crippled.

What did obi do that deserves a vote if not that you’re looking for a fancy president with nothing to offer?

It’s cos you don’t have parents, if you do, you will know the honor of eating their food. Na your generation dey craze.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

God forbid, I’m an Esan man from Edo state. It’s not only igbos that support Obi and it’s not only only Yorubas that support Tinubu.

You saying Boko haram is Tinubu’s agenda is same thing as saying Biafra and IPOB is Obi agenda. So because I don’t support Obi makes me a Bokoharam. We all knows the likes of you and how your display you hatred and stupidity online. What has Obi done to deserve anybody support in the first place? Did he build schools, hospitals, Malls? What is it exactly did Obi do in Anambra state that differentiate him from ordinary governors? He didn’t even do half of what Wike or Umahi did for their states.

Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
went through your post, it shows you are just a bitter fellow, get a life this 2023..

See who’s talking about bitter lol, you lifeless hypocrite undecided
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

See who’s talking about bitter lol, you lifeless hypocrite undecided
you too, go through your post lol.. make you see how bitter you be. Na insults everybody dy insult you lol.. for everybody to they insult you, you suppose know say, you no normal lol
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by hopexter(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Madridstar:
lol, when I made my post, I never mentioned you, but as you gats work for your 30k monthly payments, you gats bark like a dog. How will you see light and be choosing darkness. True true, many are mad but few are roaming the streets. Lol

Obi is the light yet he brought darkness to Anambra and ran to Lagos to live, you must be very stupid to have such a worthless candidate as aspirant. Mention one school or hospital built by Obi during his 8 years. Charity begins at home but Obi wants to start his from presidency, he’s a joker and I know you’re only looking for a fancy president with nothing to offer and we sensible Nigerians forbid it.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

Obi is the light yet he brought darkness to Anambra and ran to Lagos to live, you must be very stupid to have such a worthless candidate as aspirant. Mention one school or hospital built by Obi during his 8 years. Charity begins at home but Obi wants to start his from presidency, he’s a joker and I know you’re only looking for a fancy president with nothing to offer and we sensible Nigerians forbid it.
as your small fish brain no fit comprehend watin I dy talk since, tinubu of then as a governor, no be tinubu of now a running president. The running president tinubu na bla blu ba.. shaking hands, cant even bend down to pray, we say no to proxy president, we say no to Muslim muslim ticket. Dey lie up and down, that you are from edo, confirm yoruba Muslim na you be.
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
kaeycea:

The correlation is this..
Politicians have stockpiled old note hoping to use it during election.
Vote buying in NIgeria is usually executed using cash on election day..
CBN has a statutory role to regulate cash flow in most economy.
Redesigning Naira note would ensure that anyone who has stockpiled the old note return them to Bank or they become useless in their various storage.
Now with the New policy of CBN and cash withdrawal limit.it would be able to monitor cash flow through electronic money transfer and would be able block any account that has increased activity on election day

How do you know that politicians had stockpiled old notes and if they did, what makes you think it was for the purpose of vote buying?

Is it CBNs duty to stop vote buying?

If any of the major politicians want cash for vote buying, what makes you think they can't get it?

If they use cash for vote buying, how will cbn know that the cash was used for vote buying?
Re: AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette by Madridstar(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
hopexter:

hope your name is on this list lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.