Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. (1666 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by edivinity9: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2011
Fellow Singles on Nairaland,

Have ever wondered why most guys end up in the "Let us be just friends zone
'?
Have ever pondered over the cause why most guys loose out in every relationship? It is the Mr. Nice guy syndrome. This syndrome involves being too too nice to a girl while in love. It has to with over-petting a lady in the name of love. This makes a guy too be seen by the girl as 'being too weak, too boring and very predictable.

To find out more on this Visit www.connect2love247.com now! On this ebook you would also learn the secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you.
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by MrCork19: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2011
True. I give chicks moiney but they never return the favour? Why do black women do this? angry
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by Ladyjide(f): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2011
Which woman doesnt do this?
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by MMM2(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
op
becos most nice guyz re poor
angry
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
OP this is the time many of una wey dey date naija babes ought to wise up.many naija babes nowardays are looking for rich bobos wey get swag and wey sabi lie small.if u wanna learn how to be a bad boy then u can take a trip to the new thread i created on how guys should learn how to lie to their babes to get their relationship running smoothly grin
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by WebSurfer(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2011
M M M:

op
becos most nice guyz re poor
angry
exactly
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by edivinity9: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2011
Who told you that most guys are poor. What about the rich one who seem to help young ladies whereas these ladies don't show any atom of appreciation at all.

To find out more on this topic, download this free ebook on www.connect2love247.com now! On this ebook, you would also learn the secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you.
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by splitnaija(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
Most ladies see nice guys as "weaklings". A man should exhibit this "go to hell" attitude sometimes and not trying to be nice always.
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by edivinity9: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2011
Ahhhhh, Splitnaija, i love your comment. God bless you ten times.

Learn the powerful secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you. Visit www.connect2love247.com now to get the wonderful eBook for yourself.
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by NET1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
Many 'Nice Guys' feel they don't match the lady they're hunting. So, they beg to be accepted. But not real guys like us, LOL, wink

.NET
Re: Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. by splitnaija(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^ I dey feel you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself / Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love / Appreciate Yourself The Way U̶̲̥̅̊ Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.