Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card (644 Views)

Just Collected My Pvc ,i'm So Happy / Sunday Igboho Transferred To New Detention Facility In Benin Republic / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders,
I feel very excited about collecting my voters card and a successful transfer of my polling unit from Adamawa State to Edo State.

Though it was almost at the tail end of the exercise that I got the information here on Nairaland, I quickly jumped at it so that I can VOTE PETER OBI for the next political dispensation in Nigeria.

THE JOURNEY FROM BEGINNING TO END

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
luluosas:
Fellow Nairalanders,
I feel very excited about collecting my voters card and a successful transfer of my polling unit from Adamawa State to Edo State.

Though it was almost at the tail end of the exercise that I got the information here on Nairaland, I quickly jumped at it so that I can VOTE PETER OBI for the next political dispensation in Nigeria.

Congratulations bro, remain blessed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Moferere: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
You want to vote for Peter Obi?

Sorry, o.

May you never Labour in Vain

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by 1Dray(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
luluosas:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Tinubuagbado: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moferere:

Sorry, o.

May God punish you to your seventh generation.

You suffered with change, With Next level of APC you almost died of hunger and in 2023 With APC continuity from Buhari to Criminal Tinubu, you have chosen your own destruction and may it never depart from you.

Only Criminals are supporting Tinubu.

Peter Obi is the desire of Nigerians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by superCleanworks(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moferere:

Sorry, o.
Please who should he vote for?
Just mention one name only.
Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by nadel: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
ur perfect weapon to send that demented yeroba sick demon permanently to iragbiji

4 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
BEGINNING OF THE JOURNEY

On June 21st, 2022, I saw this thread on FP where the OP said he just registered for his PVC online https://www.nairaland.com/7125780/just-got-registered-pvc-on-line and I appreciated the OP with this comment after visiting the link he provided.
Thanks. I have located my pvc but I filled option for transfer to the south because I registered in the North, but no option to change those details
Link to my comment https://www.nairaland.com/7125780/just-got-registered-pvc-on-line/8#114023816

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
23rd June, 2022.
The first thing to do at the time on INEC website is to update your information.
I did and INEC responded when it was submitted with status 1 of 2.

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by GoodCane: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moferere:

Sorry, o.

My PVC is for peter Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
22nd June, 2022, I applied for Voter's transfer, and as usual, they responded with status 1 of 2

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
5th July, 2022, information update changed from status 1 of 2, to 2 of 2

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
August 4th, 2022, transfer information status changed from 1 of 2, to 2 of 2

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
August 8th, 2022, my transfer application was approved.
The next mail was to inform me where the voters card was located, but it never came, and this really got me worried, thinking that my voting won't be possible again.

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
I was seriously worried when INEC announced the closure of voters card collection to be 20th January, 2023.
After this was looking for every avenue to get information where my card was located, and none came. I was worried that Peter Obi was going to missed my vote, but not anymore. Obi is surely getting my vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congrats man! I also collected my transferred voters card today and I'm super excited too...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Finally, on 10th January, 2023, I stumbled over this thread here https://www.nairaland.com/7513385/inec-explains-how-know-pvc on how to locate your voters card pick up center at ward levels.
I sent an sms to one of the given numbers 09062830860 according to instructions, and I got a response where my card was located.
This gave me a huge relief.

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
I then called my dad in the village to please collect the PVC for me and my wife, and behold, he collected it for us.

Now, armed with my weapon to make Obi the President of Nigeria come February 25, 2023, I call on all Nigerians to collect their PVCs so that we all can send Peter Obi to Aso Rock by the grace of God.

Yes, yes, yes, Peter Obi is getting my vote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yes, I and my family are voting for Peter Obi, and our LABOUR SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Moferere:

Sorry, o.

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
luluosas:
Yes, I and my family are voting for Peter Obi, and our LABOUR SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Amen! Don't mind the urchin...

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by JoeNL22(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
luluosas:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Congratulations bro
We move
This mine

3 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Great move there. Congratulations my brother.
Felixamos:
Congrats man! I also collected my transferred voters card today and I'm super excited too...

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Webmasters007: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
congrats
pls vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yes ooooooo, this election sure for us by the grace of God.

JoeNL22:

Congratulations bro
We move
This mine

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by luluosas(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thanks a million
Webmasters007:
congrats
pls vote wisely
Re: Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card by Plus10(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Congratulations OP.A new Nigeria is POssible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If All 35 Million Igbo’s Vote Obi Then Obi Would Win??? / Out Of 18 Presidential Candidates, Is It Only "Obi That Cannot Win"? / Nobody Will Relegate The Igbos In Nigeria: Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.