Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission (22265 Views)

Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Atiku To Pay ₦5 Million For Using Trader's Picture Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by ShaqFu: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1613985068271243264?t=4MH3LkB54_dNCXTVvHFMHg&s=19
I'm not surprise. Arise Tv and many of the people who work there are very oppose to Asiwaju, especially Rufai Oseni, the one who drove on BRT lane and told a very foolish lie that google lead him there. Very nonsense set of people.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by tonididdy(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Tomorrow them go bring one wicked grammar like say who tok am get sense

When, where and video evidence you no4r go ever see.

The tinibu we have seen 10 out of 10 times on TV is a serial English Ripper.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by tonididdy(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2023
ShaqFu:
I'm not surprise. Arise Tv and many of the people who work there are very oppose to Asiwaju, especially Rufai Oseni, the one who drove on BRT lane and told a very foolish lie that google lead him there. Very nonsense set of people.
A tow hall meeting without video evidence.
Why is he afraid of the lenses?
As usual most of his jargons will be exposed again.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by wirinet(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2023
Echoban:

So it is a constitutional right to b bias. See what ure justifying..
Yes it is a fundamental constitutional right to be bias. Read the part of the constitution that says freedom of speech, thought and association.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by wirinet(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Echoban:

TVC, NTA, Channels have been covering his campaign live. Arise only air falsehood, propaganda borne out of their bias motive but will never air good abt BAT, always the 1st for bad news. Same thing await them once BAT becomes president. They better pray BAT doesn't win Sha because that will be their end. A national TV should b apolitical but arise choose to b intentionally otherwise. I love how they chased them out.

I don't know about NTA because few people watch the channel, but I do watch TVC sometimes because that's my mums favourite channel. I have no seen many live coverage of live Tinubu's campaign events. Please provide links to this particular event that AriseTV was barred from covering.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Echoban: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

Yes it is a fundamental constitutional right to be bias. Read the part of the constitution that says freedom of speech, thought and association.

Ure only assuming bro. Journalist are trained to b neutral same way national TV's. It's unprofessional to b biased in ur call of public duty. Individual has the right, hence the voting democratic bias, not in journalism so as to avoid stories of ban like this. Don't u think it LL back fire if BAT or whoever ure against finally wins the election, u stand a risk of been Politically silenced.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Echoban: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

I don't know about NTA because few people watch the channel, but I do watch TVC sometimes because that's my mums favourite channel. I have no seen many live coverage of live Tinubu's campaign events. Please provide links to this particular event that AriseTV was barred from covering.

Check their YouTube page and type Tinubu campaign (input the campaign city/state). They LL take u there.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by wirinet(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I see so much ignorance on this thread. If you want a media company to cover your event you invite and pay them. Depending on the type of event a media company can charge you as much as millions of naira to cover your event. That's where they make their money. Even interviews are paid for.
On this particular incident, Arisetv wasn't invited nor authorized as one of the media companies to cover the event. Why steal in like a thief in the night?
This was not an owanbe party or wedding party where invitation is necessary for attendance. This was political event, a campaign event that any interested Nigerian should be able to attend. This is a registered media organization that's intetested in covering Tinubu's political campaign.

Tinubu is showing signs of an intolerant dictator who will make an enemy of the free press and of non supporters.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Gandrova: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

What you type there is absolutely rubbish. Are you insinuating that if Tinubu becomes president, he will only allow NTA, TVC and friendly media houses to cover his activates? You mean he will make himself scarce,worthy and priceless to Nigerians?

Tinubu's value arise from the fact that he is seeking for votes to become president. When he was simply Jagaban the king maker, how many media houses went to Bourdillon Road to look for Tinubu?

If you guys accuse AriseTV of bias, that that's why they were not allowed to cover Tinubu's activities live, what then about other media house? Why can't TVC be covering Tinubus campaigns live and relay to others who are interested in covering his campaign?
There are standard and procedures for coverage of events. Must Arise TV be permitted? Na by force!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by wirinet(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Echoban:

Ure only assuming bro. Journalist are trained to b neutral same way national TV's. It's unprofessional to b biased in ur call of public duty. Individual has the right, hence the voting democratic bias, not in journalism so as to avoid stories of ban like this. Don't u think it LL back fire if BAT or whoever ure against finally wins the election, u stand a risk of been Politically silenced.

No human is completely neutral when it comes to politics and definitely no journalist. All media houses around the world is known for their political bias, except in dictatorships like Russia, China and North Korea.

BAT winning the elections does not mean he should be hostile towards opponents and non supporters. That's petty and means he is not temperamental enough to govern a diverse country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by seguno2: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2023
olumike001:

All his programs are televised, where he meets with stakeholders. Just watch the news and reduce your focus on skits and comedy videos. You are so used to watching short clips videos.

Excuses for intimidation instead of simply sharing the video of this particular event.
Who is fooling who
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by wirinet(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2023
Gandrova:
There are standard and procedures for coverage of events. Must Arise TV be permitted? Na by force!

Yes. Arise must cover the political campaign of all presidential and even governorship candidates. That's their constitutional duty.

The press is the only profession that its freedom is spelt out in the Nigerian constitution.

Section 22 of the Constitution states:
“The press, radio, television and other agencies of mass media shall at all times be free to uphold the fundamental objectives contained in this chapter (i.e. Chapter 2 of the Constitution) and uphold the responsibility and accountability of the government to the people.”

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Afamed:

Where is your integrity if you have one?

SHUT UP!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Mummyfour(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:
You guys are asking for permission before a programme involving a presidential candidate of a the most disastrous govt ever seen in history be telecast?

Did Tinubu and you senseless urchins asked former governor Donald Duke permission before using his picture in Tinubu’s fraudulent autobiography? Bunch of nauseating hypocrites!

Arise TV is not running any campaign of calumny against the heroine and cocaine sniffing criminal because Bola Ahned Tinubu is moral baggage of criminality from time immemorial.

He forfeited #460, 000 in a Chicago heroine-drug running scandal, he was involved in identity theft crisis of Donald Duke childhood picture. He was involved in the Alpha-Beta corruption. Tinubu hired fake agbadorian bishops. Forged primary/secondary school certificates. Yes or no? You guys are just irresponsible
Bros you make me look forward to reading your comments.
Kudos

Your comments to me are patriotic and devoid of tribalism.
It is just the situation on ground that you are practically lecturing the ignorants on.

The red flags are just too many, yet they turn away from it and support suffering personified.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Tareq1105: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wants to be President but doesn't want any of his events be covered or transmitted live on national TV

What are they hiding from Nigerians about this man ?

That's a serious Red Flag

Other media houses were there but Arise TV, a PDP Atikulooooter station.

I don't understand why Arise TV would attend a program without invite except for mischief. Channels TV Seun Okinbaloye wouldn't disgrace himself like that.

We're not surprised after all Reuben Abati was PDP deputy governorship candidate for Ogun State in 2019 general election. Not only that, Buhari made the founder of Arise TV to refund #650m he collected from Jonathan through NSA office. It would therefore not be out of place to say Arise TV is PDP station.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Tareq1105: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

Yes. Arise must cover the political campaign of all presidential and even governorship candidates. That's their constitutional duty.

The press is the only profession that its freedom is spelt out in the Nigerian constitution.

Section 22 of the Constitution states:
“The press, radio, television and other agencies of mass media shall at all times be free to uphold the fundamental objectives contained in this chapter (i.e. Chapter 2 of the Constitution) and uphold the responsibility and accountability of the government to the people.”

Okay, when next people gather for a program, carry your camera and microphone and go join them. If they ask for your invite, quote the same section you quoted above for them and when next we see you share your experience with me. I'm done with you and your foolishness.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Tareq1105: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

Too many indomie children on nairaland. So, you share TVC station with your mom or you're just being mischief?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by cocolacec(m): 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

What do you mean unauthorised for the event? Was it a secret or even a private event? Was it not a campaign event? As long as they are registered media organisation, they have the rights to cover public events particularly election campaigns.

Media houses are bias all around the world. That does not justify muzzling them or preventing them for carrying out their constitutional duties. Fox news is anti Biden, that does not give Biden or the democrats the rights to ban them from their events. Trump attempted to ban CNN from the white House, but the courts told him he can't.
Let Arisetv take to court but for now they have a right to ban PDPtv from filming them.Shikena
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by ManOfSon: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigeria is just a mad place. What exactly does it mean to do journalism without permission? Bayo Onanuga used to claim to be a journalist if I'm not mistaken. But he's here gloating about catching journalists allegedly practicing journalism by stealth. What utter nonsense! If Tinubu wants to be running from the public or media, why is he putting himself forward for the Nigerian presidency?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by 00FFT00(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1613985068271243264?t=4MH3LkB54_dNCXTVvHFMHg&s=19

That is investigative journalism.

How else would we otherwise have evidence that Tinubu lacks the cerebral capacity to address a gathering of his own party men and women without a teleprompter?.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by PropertyBuying(f): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Interesting Media War... There It Starts. We Trust TVC & BAT Team To Sue For Damages. Watch This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2yZvLFOvI
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by 00FFT00(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

What you type there is absolutely rubbish. Are you insinuating that if Tinubu becomes president, he will only allow NTA, TVC and friendly media houses to cover his activates? You mean he will make himself scarce,worthy and priceless to Nigerians?

Tinubu's value arise from the fact that he is seeking for votes to become president. When he was simply Jagaban the king maker, how many media houses went to Bourdillon Road to look for Tinubu?

If you guys accuse AriseTV of bias, that that's why they were not allowed to cover Tinubu's activities live, what then about other media house? Why can't TVC be covering Tinubus campaigns live and relay to others who are interested in covering his campaign?

Tinubu has nothing to run his campaign on, little wonder he defaulted to polarization. Unfortunately for him, Nigerians have moved on from the days when he thinks he is a maverick, the youths especially.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by phemy36(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:
Everything about Bola Ahmed Tinubu is all about scam, fraud, deception and criminality.

Mark my word. Tinubu will never become the president of this nation. NEVER
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Gandrova: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
wirinet:

Section 22 of the Constitution states: I agreed with the Constitution. But the Constitution also stipulates that there should be professionalism in there conduct. But Ariste TV has failed to carry out such. Always looking for loop holes in the APC candidate.
I agreed with the Constitution, But the Constitution also stipulates that there should be professionalism in there conduct. But Arise TV has failed to carry out such conduct. Always looking for loop holes in the candidate of APC.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by Duru009(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
All these THREAT and gangup against ARISE Television will certainly FAIL.....

Thy remain the BEST television station in Nigeria for now.....

By FEBRUARY all these will certainly END.....
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by moyosore32: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
For d zombidients folks who wouldn’t know what d word espionage means?? It’s an offense punishable by death or life sentence… but why d desperation iffa may ask
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by moyosore32: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
tempest01:
Imagine what they are celebrating? Stiffling the press, they know their candidate is not competent to face live media.

Shame.

Do u have sense at all, do u even know what it means to be labeled as an espionage… omoh una go just buy browsing phone next thing jump on the internet and start spilling shit
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by moyosore32: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:

You are not making sense sir. AriseTV was unauthorised at the event. In a clearer terms; they werent invited. APC can sue them for Espionage.

AriseTV has been running campaign of calumnies against Tinubu. Personal attacks on him always. And you expect Tinubu to patronise them?

Bros, leave ds pple
That espionage na new English to dem, their senior men never tell dem Wetin e mean
Dey don’t even know d journalist can be sued for espionage… omoh
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by wirinet(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Okay, when next people gather for a program, carry your camera and microphone and go join them. If they ask for your invite, quote the same section you quoted above for them and when next we see you share your experience with me. I'm done with you and your foolishness.

You guys are so dishonest, it's scary. We are discussing about an electioneering campaign of a presidential candidate who wants to govern all Nigerian and all of Nigeria and you are talking off-point about a programme. When Tinubu was not a presidential candidate did you see Arise go to any of Tinubus programmes?

If Tinubu and his supporters can be so intolerant to opposition before even winning the elections, I wonder how you guys will if Tinubu becomes president. Even Abacha and Buhari as Military dictator was not that intolerant.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
lhordspy:
The desperation is real.

Tinubu truly starved the local, unproffessional, pandora-Obi sponsored propagandist, political sentimental media house of attention. They are now engaging in espionage.

Nairalanders , Make yourself scarce, worthy and priceless. Engage only the best. The mediocrity ones will long, crave for your presence and roll on each other for it.
Tinubu gives them lives, when they don't have anything to say about him. They wither off like dead-plant.

Yakubu Dogara and Babachir lawal as a case-study. When was the last time you heard from the two? They have evaporated into non-existence, oblivion worthy of starved attention seekers like them. Since they finally picked a side, Babachir going for LP and Dogara going for PDP. The Tinubu-giving spotlight light was done and finished, the both of them are now insignificant and irrelevant in Nigeria political space.

The post did not mention Peter Obi of LP or Obidient, yet here you are ranting like an headless chicken...You obviously cannot survive without mentioning Peter Obi, LP or Obidient, no be juju be that? The juju dey work wella...grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by olumike001(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
seguno2:

Excuses for intimidation instead of simply sharing the video of this particular event.
Who is fooling who
I answered you by standard. Just watch news alright it's good, the educated or literate watch news. Clips, skits, are made by cut and join bloggers and they are very intelligent to know what u n many others look out for to give them leads(money).
Re: Bayo Onanuga: AriseTV Tried To Stream Tinubu's Event Without Permission by tempest01(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2023
moyosore32:

Do u have sense at all, do u even know what it means to be labeled as an espionage… omoh una go just buy browsing phone next thing jump on the internet and start spilling shit

Espionage by the media for recording an event they were invited to? A political event in a political season. You are daft.

Fool...When I started using browsing phone, you were probably running around naked in poverty, eating sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman / 80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.