Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Apologies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apologies (364 Views)

BBNaija: After Apologies From Boma & Tega, Showmax Releases Their New Sex Video / My Sincere Apologies Goes To Mr A / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologies by Nonexisting1: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
It's just a quick one. You know me, I don't know you. He said you saw the story here which brought about a whole drama that wasted my days. He has apologized to me though and I want to apologize to you as well for what he described as invading your privacy and disrespect.
Yes, it was about to get ugly because of how the stupid soldiers were going about it but he as gentleman stepped in quickly and quenched the fire. If not for his approach, it would have been man know man thing but nothing spoil. We are now friends and he even offered me a building contract in his state which I won't go into details. Just know that we settled amicably like real men, we hung out as well and he personally drove me to the airport and paid for my flight. He offered to get me first class but I declined because I hate waste. We have settled as gentlemen and I'm sorry for bringing your story to the public here. Your nigga is good, hold am tight and I wish you people well. I'm sure you will know me when you two finally decide to tie the knots because I will sure be there. He didn't talk much but the few times he talked, I knew he was a fine bred gentleman though I sensed he could be brutal somehow despite the charming looks hehehe. I tried bringing him into this forum but nigga never even heard of this place until you reported me to him. It's a small world after all. I will go and modify the post that caused this trouble. Tell him I apologized to you here. He didn't ask me to but I just did out of my own willingness but still tell him.

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Of A Cheating Girlfriend / Sugar Mummy Needed ASAP / Someone Is Dead;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.