Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out (40291 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Sina Rambo Acquires New House (Photo) / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Hendrixky: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
olurotimi:

Ur stupidity is exhibited in ur comment. U better don't continue like this.

Do you believe scientists discovery about some animals that live millions of years ago?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Hendrixky: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
dealslip:

IVF nko? Do you need sex to be pregnant with IVF. Mary was found to be with the child of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was the one that did the first IVF.

So na Ivf now?

Hahahah
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Truetalkisreal: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
dominique:
But why is Davido writing like a primary school dropout? Thought he graduated with a 2-1 from a private university.

because he's not writing thesis, he's only chatting with someone close.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Shut up bros

If at this age we still believe there was once a woman who gave birth without having sex then humans are not really smart and intelligent the way they pretend to be

Common! Shut the fckkk up kid or probably an adult with a kid's brain.

If at this age fools like you who say there is nothing like spiritual believe that ghosts don't exist, as you believe it is not possible for a virgin to get pregnant without sex simply because you have not experience it, though your father and mother believe they exist.

In your foolishness, you think things of the spirit can be explained with your brain and once Science can't explain a thing then, it doesn't exist. Forgetting that there were times in the past science could not explain many things that are known today.

Does it mean those things never existed?

Science once said there were only nine planets. How many have been discovered ever since then?
Does it mean the newly discovered did not exist then?
No! It was because science was yet to discover they did. And iddiotts like you could have argued with their lives that planets are not more than nine simply because some white folks say so.

Asan oponu dedeee nẹ.

You and your likes are majestically stupid people who glorify themselves in gross senselessness.
For you to say ghosts don't exist, witchcraft doesn't exist. Charm don't work and therefore there is no God and a virgin can't get pregnant without sex.

Not knowing that if God is what your brain can phantom then, He is not a God.

For your information. I have seen ghosts life and direct. No be say dem tell me. And I have close friends and relatives who have seen it life.
Now can your science explain how a dead person who was buried can appear physically, walk , talk and eat like the living? Ohh! because Science can't prove it like it could not prove that planets were more than nine in those times in the past ghost don't exist.

You must wait for Òyìnbó scientists to confirm it. Even if an African professor of science proofs it, your likes would say it is a lie.
Shior.

Wait! Science is coming one day to tell there is a God. Just wait they are coming.

See! Atheism is simply defined as glorified stupidity.
And you've just started to be wise when you realize there is a God in heaven. Until then, you are not better than the next mad man under the bridge of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adesina18111:
Where have you been sir?...you ran out of data or what?...
There are some posts in religion section lately that needs your serious attention cheesy grin grin

grin
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Wey rey

Stop calling people the names your parents bear. Not everyone's destiny is like that of your mum's and dad's.

Say happy new year to them when ever you see them.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:

Do you believe scientists research about discovering of dinosaurs that lived 5 million years ago?

Stop asking foolish questions acting like a smart sane fellow.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:

This is why you guys deserve the leaders you get...

Although all Humans are not really intelligent the way they claim to be

But we Africans are worse

The stupidity you display all over Nairaland justifies this your post kid.

Not all humans are intelligent.

Many of you who wait for Òyìnbó scientists to confirm to you ghosts exist, Charms work. Witches are real are a group of mental patients acting like smart people.

Wait! they are coming to tell you God exists.
Since you believe their brains can explain an unexplainable God.

If God is explainable then, He is not God.

Get that into your empty skull.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Greatechng(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na davido spoil this boys
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Hendrixky: 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
GoodIsGod:

If at this age fools like you who say there is nothing like spiritual believe that ghosts don't exist, as you believe it is not possible for a virgin to get pregnant without sex simply because you have not experience it, though your father and mother believe they exist.

In your foolishness, you think things of the spirit can be explained with your brain and once Science can't explain a thing then, it doesn't exist. Forgetting that there were times in the past science could not explain many things that are known today.

Science once said there were only nine planets. How many have been discovered ever since then?
No! It was because science was yet to discover they did. And iddiotts like you could have argued with their lives that planets are not more than nine simply because some white folks say so.

Asan oponu dedeee nẹ.

You and your likes are majestically stupid people who glorify themselves in gross senselessness.
For you to say ghosts don't exist, witchcraft doesn't exist. Charm don't work and therefore there is no God and a virgin can't get pregnant without sex.

For your information. I have seen ghosts life and direct. No be say dem tell me. And I have close friends and relatives who have seen it life.
Now can your science explain how a dead person who was buried can appear physically, walk , talk and eat like the living? Ohh! because Science can't prove it like it could not prove that planets were more than nine in those times in the past ghost don't exist.

You must wait for Òyìnbó scientists to confirm it. Even if an African professor of science proofs it, your likes would say it is a lie.
Shior.

Wait! Science is coming one day to tell there is a God. Just wait they are coming.

And you've just started to be wise when you realize there is a God in heaven. Until then, you are not better than the next mad man under the bridge of Lagos.

If after your education and exposure this is all you can come up with then your education and exposure is a waste

I pity you

Don't worry your great great grand children are gonna be smart enough to look back and say our forefathers were moronn to believe the whites that a woman once lived and got pregnant without having sex

Hahha...maybe she used ivf hahha

Humans are too dull

Time is what makes you think spiritual exists and the coincidence of nature is what make it even easier for you to be more deceived

So pastor suleiman sells anointing oil for protection to his members but when it was time to protect himself he jumped into a bullet proof car...
Think smart please!

Now native doctors, pastors and spiritual prophet are a little bit smart that is why they use "time" to deceive you guys....the longer the Time the possibility that their guess work will happen

For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so our chances of dieing everyday is high...
That is why when you meet a native doctor that you intend to kill someone....he will tell you no problem..he can do it...he will perform some stupid abracadabra just to deceive you that he is really doing something after that he will tell you that from now to one month that the person will die...
And the stupid thing about Humans ......why not tell the native doctor to kill the person immediately or instantly......

The whites really worked on our forefathers fathers psychology and did a Terrible manipulation on our forefathers

But soon our great great grand children will be both bold enough to say dad and mum please stop those are rubbish makes no sense

The funny thing is that 60 percent of the world population is already aware that that God, santan and spirituality are a mirage but they don't want to sound disrespectful by saying it boldly to their fathers face
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Starships4u(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Father4all:
So because his father ran for governorship election mean they have money?

Goan run from r councilor if it's not about money.....
Dem de use talk talk win election?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Hendrixky: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Stop asking foolish questions acting like a smart sane fellow.

Just answer the questions

If you can not answer this question then your education and exposure is a waste
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Nyne: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Minjim:
So because Chioma had lost a child all her past sins should be forgotten?

No mind that Davido. Dem dey talk say Chioma no dey talk, no dey talk. We know women now. They are all the same. If they won kill you today, dem go still dey smile give you. Chioma wey peruzzi don knack tire.

I’m 100% certain that Chioma has lots of cockroaches in her cupboard. A lot of things she’s hiding. Only her and God knows about them. Never trust a woman. Never.

Chioma and David aren’t meant to be. And I’m sure that’s why the child died. She’s tying Davido down badly. Davido never get his sense. That woman Kemi Olulonyo knows what she’s saying . Chioma is aggressively forcing herself on Davido. Davido impregnated 2 other ladies. What should happen to those other 2 ?

A woman can make and destroy you. Fear them. It wasn’t up to a month that Davido posted that he wants to buy a car worth 250m for Chioma. The thing pissed one of Davido’s mama up and she posted something online. It wasn’t up to 1 month, the child died. Davido never know wetin he put leg into. Money won’t save him. He better do the right thing. If he plans to marry Chioma alone and leave the 2 other women, the worst is yet to happen to him.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:

If after your education and exposure this is all you can come up with then your education and exposure is a waste

I pity you

Don't worry your great great grand children are gonna be smart enough to look back and say our forefathers were slowpoke to believe the whites that a woman once lived and got pregnant without having sex

Hahha...maybe she used ivf hahha

Humans are too dull

Time is what makes you think spiritual exists and the coincidence of nature is what make it even easier for you to be more deceived

So pastor suleiman sells anointing oil for protection to his members but when it was time to protect himself he jumped into a bullet proof car...
Think smart please!

Now native doctors, pastors and spiritual prophet are a little bit smart that is why they use "time" to deceive you guys....the longer the Time the possibility that their guess work will happen

For everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so our chances of dieing everyday is high...
That is why when you meet a native doctor that you intend to kill someone....he will tell you no problem..he can do it...he will perform some stupid abracadabra just to deceive you that he is really doing something after that he will tell you that from now to one month that the person will die...
And the stupid thing about Humans ......why not tell the native doctor to kill the person immediately or instantly

The whites really worked on our forefathers fathers psychology and did a Terrible manipulation on our forefathers

@ the bolded. grin

Like you call your dad and mum fooools for telling you ghosts exist? grin

Like you call them morrons for believing that there is a God in heaven? grin

See! guys like you are sick upstairs and are not aware. You and your likes are what the Yorubas call "Werrey Aláṣọ" grin

Just wait. Your white masters will soon discover ghosts exist. Like they keep discorvering new planets and new extinct animals daily.

Just wait they are making research for more discorveries for mentally derailed folks like you. grin

Oponu.

No witch, no charm, no Ghost. And there is no God.
All are claims of gross insanity called atheism.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Hendrixky: 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
GoodIsGod:

@ the bolded. grin

Like you call your dad and mum fooools for telling you ghosts exist? grin

Like you call them morrons for believing that there is a God in heaven? grin

See! guys like you are sick upstairs and are not aware. You and your likes are what the Yorubas call "Werrey Aláṣọ" grin

Just wait. Your white masters will soon discover ghosts exist. Like they keep discorvering new planets and new extinct animals daily.

Just wait they are making research discorvery more for mentally derailed folks like you. grin

Oponu.

No witch, no charm, no Ghost. And there is no God.
All are claims of gross insanity called atheism.

You are really dull

So nor be this same white men tell you say Mary born pikin without having sex

Just go and ponder on what I stated above and think intelligently

Ponder on it ..

Good bye .....no reply anymore
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Scamburster(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Shut up bros

If at this age we still believe there was once a woman who gave birth without having sex then humans are not really smart and intelligent the way they pretend to be
You actually knows nothing.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Scamburster(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Asan oponu dedeee nẹ.

Shior.

Thank you.

Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are really dull

So nor be this same white men tell you say Mary born pikin without having sex

Just go and ponder on what I stated above and think intelligently

Ponder on it ..

Good bye .....no reply anymore

You are sick upstairs.
If it is the same white men that says Mary Born Pikin without Sex and you refuse to believe. Why must you believe when they say you and your parents come from Ape and you believe. Can you see you are the dull one here?

Asking the question again! This time around I bolded it.

Why must the same white man who said Mary gave birth without sex (which you claim does not make sense) now tell you the earth came from The BiG BANG and you believe.
The same says Man came from Ape and you believe.

Guy you are a complete unadulterated Foool.
Your foolishness is higher than Mount Everest.

Stop parading yourself upandan like a smart person. You are the most unintelligent atheist on Nairaland. Period!
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by candygist: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Shut up bros

You think you are wise. Let's see how you end up.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by candygist: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Davido be calming down

Anybody that votes APC this coming elections may Awawa boys and 1 million boys locate you and your family members in the deep of the night.

With this kind of ur mentality, you want us to follow you and vote for ur own candidate ?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by chaloskyx: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
David your power begins and ends in Nigeria if you like go and fumble against an EU Citizen interpol would pick you up right from the landing strip in the US keep letting Nigerian lawless ness get into your head because you have a little change
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Davido be calming down

Anybody that votes APC this coming elections may Awawa boys and 1 million boys locate you and your family members in the deep of the night.

why the curse if Obi is going to win conveniently according to you Monkeys
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by yemmywesey(m): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2023
They should all f*ck themselves
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by FuckTheMod: 1:27am On Jan 15, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Stop calling people the names your parents bear. Not everyone's destiny is like that of your mum's and dad's.

Say happy new year to them when ever you see them.
It will never be well with and your entire generations.
You think everyone's parent is like the useless drunkard old fool father and the ugly old hag WHORÈ mother that birthed you?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by SodiumValproate: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Korth, Sina rambo, Bred, Davido and Chioma all need the PRINCE of Peace, JESUS Christ.
How you take Sabi all of them lai dis? shocked

You sure say you no be Hip-hop pastor? shocked
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Shut up bros

God already said I put before you, good and evil, choose one.

Secondly, the message of salvation is like madness to those who are perishing.

Thirdly, despite all that Pharaoh saw, he still perished.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 15, 2023
simplepee:
Like mother like daughter.

Do u hav yansh please..wot complexion ..wot size & wot it weight? smiley
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2023
If she drag Chioma into the matters, David should do the needful..Nobody has the monopoly violence.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Father4all: 6:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Starships4u:

Goan run from r councilor if it's not about money.....
Dem de use talk talk win election?
don't say what you don't know. Do you know me offline? I'm a sponsorer. I put people in Government even though I'm not a contestant
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by lagosrd: 6:48am On Jan 15, 2023
I think it's an international dispute
American citizen vs German citizen so international diplomacy will be deployed and let the Nigerian envoy be the mediator.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Psychopatheko: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2023
Watin concern me if una like break una head that one na una family matter
Make I light this smoke
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by CyberHustle: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2023
dominique:
But why is Davido writing like a primary school dropout? Thought he graduated with a 2-1 from a private university.
What about doctors and their handwriting? I epected more from you.
Handwriting i know is largely defined in the formative stages and not in university though there is room for change. It is harder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Boyfriend Proposes To Her On Set (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.