Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out (40295 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Sina Rambo Acquires New House (Photo) / Sina Rambo Adeleke Weds In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by simplepee(f): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2023
DaddyCK:

Do u hav yansh please..wot complexion ..wot size & wot it weight? smiley
Are you high?

1 Like

Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Nolevel666: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Shut up bros

If at this age we still believe there was once a woman who gave birth without having sex then humans are not really smart and intelligent the way they pretend to be

Well said grin grin
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Nolevel666: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:

So na Ivf now?

Hahahah

Maybe mary spread her legs for the angel to insert the “Holy Ghost Sperm” with tweezers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Hendrixky: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Nolevel666:

Maybe mary spread her legs for the angel to insert the “Holy Ghost Sperm” with tweezers grin grin

Hahah
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Starships4u(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
Father4all:
don't say what you don't know. Do you know me offline? I'm a sponsorer. I put people in Government even though I'm not a contestant

Nice of yhu to say this....
So yhu sponsor people with empty pockets it words of mouth?
The last I remembered, it was only Jesus who made things with just the word of mouth....
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
FuckTheMod:

It will never be well with and your entire generations.
You think everyone's parent is like the useless drunkard old fool father and the ugly old hag WHORÈ mother that birthed you?

Cry on grin

E pain am!

Fooools like you Who enjoy giving insult senselessly on NL need guys like me to put sense in your demonic empty skulls.

You lot abuse Righteousness because he will not reply you. That's nice of him as a child of God.

He is obeying Part A of Proverbs 26:4 which says
"Do not answer a Fooool in his foolishness so that you would not be like him"
I am using the Part B which says
"Answer a Fooool in his folly so that he would not feel wise in his own eyes"

You can wail on kid grin.

My Dad was a respectable Nigerian honoured with MON.
My Mother was a respectable Business Woman. Her first child is a Professor teaching in an American University.
Just a brief info. About me.

If you attack Righteousness again I will lash you again. Get that into your Empty skull.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by FuckTheMod: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Cry on grin

E pain am!

Fooools like you Who enjoy giving insult senselessly on NL need guys like me to put sense in your demonic empty skulls.

You lot abuse Righteousness because he will not reply you. That's nice of him as a child of God.

He is obeying Part A of Proverbs 26:4 which says
"Do not answer a Fooool in his foolishness so that you would not be like him"
I am using the Part B which says
"Answer a Fooool in his folly so that he would not feel wise in his own eyes"

You can wail on kid grin.

My Dad was a respectable Nigerian honoured with MON.
My Mother was a respectable Business Woman. Her first child is a Professor teaching in an American University.
Just a brief info. About me.

If you attack Righteousness again I will lash you again. Get that into your Empty skull.

Lol
Mugu mumu
Any morõn can claim to be anything on the internet grin
As far as I'm concerned, your father is a drunkard faggõt old fool and your mother is an ugly old hag whóre.
And you, a frustrated son of a thousand fathers.
It will never be well with you and your entire generations.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Tito24: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
SILVERLINES:
angry

A least of attribute of a whoring mother
Instead of her to advise her alike daughter to desist from searching for troubles where there's none, rather she is here seeking for our attention.

A LovePeddler is a LovePeddler, nothing can change that.
if she is a LovePeddler at least it paid her
Your mother that has been whoring since 1900
Who know you?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Father4all: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Starships4u:

Nice of yhu to say this....
So yhu sponsor people with empty pockets it words of mouth?
The last I remembered, it was only Jesus who made things with just the word of mouth....
I can feed your generations. My.mu
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Starships4u(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Father4all:
I can feed your generations. My.mu

At this moment yhu are very stupid.
I have tried to accord yhu some respect without knowing who yhu are nor yhu knowing who I am....
But yhu have lost every right to that.
Have a nice day!
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Father4all: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Starships4u:

At this moment yhu are very stupid.
I have tried to accord yhu some respect without knowing who yhu are nor yhu knowing who I am....
But yhu have lost every right to that.
Have a nice day!
you need to go back to Nursery school. My goodness. What is this forum turning to. You are such a daft
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Oppypoppy: 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Shut up bros

If at this age we still believe there was once a woman who gave birth without having sex then humans are not really smart and intelligent the way they pretend to be

Eyah!
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Mugu mumu
Any morõn can claim to be anything on the internet grin
As far as I'm concerned, your father is a drunkard faggõt old fool and your mother is an ugly old hag whóre.
And you, a frustrated son of a thousand fathers.
It will never be well with you and your entire generations.

E pain am Wellu Wellu grin

Cry on. grin

I won't reveal my identity because of your inherited madness. grin

Your lunatic father must have enjoyed the benefits of my Father's service to Nigeria. That is how important my father was to the Nation Naija.
There is no Civil servant in Naija that doesn't benefit in the effort of my Father.

The lunatic you call a father can't worth the position of my father's shoe cleaner. That's a fact.

Continue crying. grin

You insult Righteousness again, I come for you.
Not only you but all demonic mental patients like you on Nairaland.

Oponu sọ̀we nu. grin
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Starships4u(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Father4all:
you need to go back to Nursery school. My goodness. What is this forum turning to. You are such a daft
Ahbeg get out.
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by Father4all: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Starships4u:
Ahbeg get out.
I'm out. Get in
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by FuckTheMod: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
GoodIsGod:

E pain am Wellu Wellu grin

Cry on. grin

I won't reveal my identity because of your inherited madness. grin

Your lunatic father must have enjoyed the benefits of my Father's service to Nigeria. That is how important my father was to the Nation Naija.
There is no Civil servant in Naija that doesn't benefit in the effort of my Father.

The lunatic you call a father can't worth the position of my father's shoe cleaner. That's a fact.

Continue crying. grin

You insult Righteousness again, I come for you.
Not only you but all demonic mental patients like you on Nairaland.

Oponu sọ̀we nu. grin
Woe betide you in your stupidity and identity grin
Keep fooling yourself mumu grin
Do you know my identity?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by DearGorgeous(f): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
obedience4:

I got lost when you said "our" davido grin

Na Our Davido ooo, before another country will begin to claim him. cheesy
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Woe betide you in your stupidity and identity grin
Keep fooling yourself mumu grin
Do you know my identity?

Do I need to know your identity. Lunatic.

What's the identity of a madman who inherited generational madness from his miserable family.

Fuccck off my mention.
Dindinrin
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by FuckTheMod: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Do I need to know your identity. Lunatic.

What's the identity of a madman who inherited generational madness from his miserable family.

Fuccck off my mention.
Dindinrin
Mumu
Useless child of a thousand fathers.
And what am I supposed to do with yours?
Like I'm supposed to think otherwise that you're not a frustrated low-life imbecìle?
Re: 'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out by GoodIsGod: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Mumu
Useless child of a thousand fathers.
And what am I supposed to do with yours?
Like I'm supposed to think otherwise that you're not a frustrated low-life imbecìle?

E pain am grin

Serious pain radiates in your response. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Boyfriend Proposes To Her On Set (video) / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.