Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs (27352 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Bobbiee: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is a good plan for real o. Especially on election day. Please and please, in order to not get harassed by Tinubu's thugs, which no doubt would be stationed around every corner ready to rig and intimidate, get your Tinubu cap. Let's play their dirty game and shock them at the polls as we vote Labour party (Peter Obi)

5 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Samuel1402(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
GOD BLESS U BROTHERLY
Moh247:
cool

Everyone seem to be fabricating alsort against Tinubu

Anyways Awolowo, Abiola all faced it, even Obasanjo

I pity future Yoruba Politicians that can't see the ongoing trend

INEC offices are getting burnt in Anambra state, Lagos has protected it's INEC facility and giving people PVC... Somehow they are cooking up another Lamba..

They Burnt TVC office, Burnt Oriental Hotel, burnt BRT, burnt Oba of Lagos Palace trying to stop Jagaban on orders of Nnamdi Kanu... Yet Jagaban keeps shining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by azikiweironsi(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Shut the f up. You just believe everything you see on the internet without verification. I got my PVC in Lagos without stress. Those INEC officials even cracked jokes with me and also tell me to inform my friends that they should come for their PVC's that people are not coming to collect their PVC.

Are you minding them ? Another Lamba. It's even good it's coming from someone from SW if it was other way round, the kind of threats to his life and his family cannot be imagined. That's why they become lizard in their own region but forming crocodile in their host region. After the election, they shall be thought lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Pandev(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Clowns .. una no just know anything at all..

No wahala, the said February don reach. Una mind go de.
that one is just concerned about attention given to him by the bots. Imagine claiming to be a smart politician but believes that Asiwaju will lose Lagos? Indomie generations are too weak and ignorant. Social media is really affecting them negatively. By February, their body will calm down.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by DriveByKiller: 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

INEC offices are getting burnt in Anambra state, Lagos has protected it's INEC facility and giving people PVC... Somehow they are cooking up another Lamba..

They Burnt TVC office, Burnt Oriental Hotel, burnt BRT, burnt Oba of Lagos Palace trying to stop Jagaban on orders of Nnamdi Kanu... Yet Jagaban keeps shining

when are you publishing this fiction you just wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by PrinceOfLagos: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

There won't be another "Tinubu" after this current Tinubu ha join his maker which we all do someday

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by BabaO2: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Not new, you have no single idea and you want to be president. Too dumb.
You do copy and paste Tinubu's manifesto
You copy and paste Tinubu's degation of answering questions
You copy and paste Tinubu media interviews
You copy and paste Tinubu's townhall meeting style
You copy and paste Tinubu/Shetima wives townhall meetings
Too fake and bereft of idea.
Nigeria is not safe in the hands of rookies.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by 3ple9iner: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
I see this as a plot to paint Tinubu as a bad person.

What about people who cant collect outside Lagos, should they also wear Tinubu's cap?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
That's the only option coz this apc people are very violent in nature

2 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Gozac: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=120022022]It shouldn't be so under normal circumstances.

Not giving people their PVCs for whatever reason is gerrymandering.

Why should I disguise myself to get my PVC[/quote]
Because you are in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Moh247: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

There won't be another "Tinubu" after this current Tinubu ha join his maker which we all do someday

cheesy

I just hope you take things easy during Tinubu's swearing in as the Next President

You guys shouldn't get people angry at innocent Ibos

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Allisgud: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
I already have this idea from day one people where complaining discrimination at inec center,behave like a monkey to get banana from monkeys

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's not funny ooo. I went to collect mine five days ago in Victoria island. Got to the center and when it was my turn, the INEC guy ask for my name, and after scrambling tru some few cards he told me mine was not out, I should come back in two weeks time. I was like please check properly and he's colleague interrupted and said; sbebi him don check. What what surprising was that about four Igbo guys, one cross river lady and another lady I couldn't tell her tribe was also told the same thing to come back in two weeks time. To me something wasn't just right

2 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by NothingDoMe: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, what the hell are these Zombidients preaching, this victimiz mentality is contagious and a prerequisite for Anarchy or social disturbance.
I am supporting Tinubu, i haven't been able to collect my PVC despite living on the island , whose jersey should I wear now ?
You need full force. Add the Tinubu cap, jersey and even shoes if you see. cheesy
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by 2016v2017: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
God1000:
It shouldn't be so under normal circumstances.

Why should I disguise myself to get my PVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by sapele914(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:
The baba soope tyranny Tinubu urchins and miscreants made the city to become. This simply confirmed to all sane and well discerning citizens that notoriety of the agberoism lifestyle Tinubu have turned the Lagos of his generation into.
Lagos is a country, even your messiah Peter Obi lives there, I believe you Ipobian also resides in Lagos Country?

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by OduduaDefender(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
God1000:
It shouldn't be so under normal circumstances.

Why should I disguise myself to get my PVC

Just do whatever it requires to get your PVC which is important and not how it is gotten.

Vote Obi-Datti.
Let's make the right decision for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by PrinceOfLagos: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

cheesy

I just hope you take things easy during Tinubu's swearing in as the Next President

You guys shouldn't get people angry at innocent Ibos
I have no bad feelings for Tinubu.. he's just a thief and I am not cool with that grin
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Gozac: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Racoon:
The baba soope tyranny Tinubu urchins and miscreants made the city to become. This simply confirmed to all sane and well discerning citizens that notoriety of the agberoism lifestyle Tinubu have turned the Lagos of his generation into.
On the election day, there will be violence in areas dominated by non Yorubas especially Amuwo Odofin, Festac Town, etc to reduce votes for Obi. Traders in markets will be monitored to ensure they vote Tinubu or lose their stall, a lot of votes buying will go in Lagos. This is just testing the mic
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by atinga1: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:

A balderdash... Show any evidence people got prevented from getting PVC because they are not APC member

You guys really are starting to make this your bitterness and acrimony for Tinubu sound annoying

INEC has permanent staffs and AdHoc NYSC staffs... Non got recruited by Lagos State Government or Tinubu

How will it sound if people start going about with propaganda that Obi is burning INEC offices in Anambra or stopping Northerners from getting PVC?!

Don't you think this is a recipe for disaster and civil war

It would sound foolish if Tinubu's or Mikano's camp starts the propaganda.
We all know who encourages people to collect their PVC and those who kept mute, hoping to find a loophole to rig themselves in.

All accusations about this elections made by opposition parties in Lagos, have not been denied or seriously condemned by Tinubu's camp.

That simply tells you they know what they're doing.
The people who will shock him in Lagos may not even be outsiders, but his own people .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by 2016v2017: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obalacam:
Just look at what someone's desperation is turning Nigeria into?
Very pathetic and disheartening
And he can't be arrested . Shame on Nigeria security agents
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by olatuns2017: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Nigerian activist, Dele Farotimi, has a piece of advice for obidients.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1614015714461089792?s=20&t=ENMbdsoGck1cOmPttygiXQ

A Twitter user, Lizzy Elijah replies:

https://twitter.com/lizzyelijah1/status/1614165503513067520?s=20&t=ENMbdsoGck1cOmPttygiXQ

TINUBU and sanwoeko will win

Even in ibos defeat we will drag back to their States!

If you like collects all the PVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Gohs: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peter Obi is going to win February election no matter the obstacles.

AMEN grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by moyosore32: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, what the hell are these Zombidients preaching, this victimiz mentality is contagious and a prerequisite for Anarchy or social disturbance.
I am supporting Tinubu, i haven't been able to collect my PVC despite living on the island , whose jersey should I wear now ?

Leave dem, marginalized victims o… dele farotimi just joined d list of folks who will be perceived as saint befor the election by some set of pple who will return back to default after d election
Talking about Tinubu will generate traffic for sure especially when it’s about criticizing d man, you’ll see all sort of praises and adoration on anybody, I mean just anybody who manages to say anything yo downgrade Tinubu…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Gbadespet(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
All I know is that by February 26 or 27 everybody body go don come down and all this insult and curse will reduce here on nairaland......
Tinubu will calm everybody nerves..
BAT incoming GCFR..

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Gozac: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

I thought OBJ is not a Yoruba man, why including him on the least? grin grin
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by sapele914(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
atinga1:

It would sound foolish if Tinubu's or Mikano's camp starts the propaganda.
We all know who encourages people to collect their PVC and those who kept mute, hoping to find a loophole to rig themselves in.

All accusations about this elections made by opposition parties in Lagos, have not been denied or seriously condemned by Tinubu's camp.

That simply tells you they know what they're doing.
The people who will shock him in Lagos may not even be outsiders, but his own people
In all sincerity, only an oblivious minded person in Eastern Nigeria will imagine this misconstrued wishful thinking, have you been to Lagos State before?
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by oba9ja: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
I collect PVC in Lagos without any problem and you don't need to wear tinubu cap or shirt to collect your PVC. Pls let correct this wrong.

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Moh247: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gozac:

I thought OBJ is not a Yoruba man, why including him on the least? grin grin

That Anambra Yoruba man ... Let's just include him
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Curious345: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
igbosarejews:

Same way your Generation will perish if Tinubu loose this election.
how
That's a lie ?
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by moyosore32: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why is Mr Farotimi not bold enough to actually say other candidates potential voters are not being allowed to collect their PVC....so, that he can explain where and how to the security agents.

This is pure nonsense from Farotimi and should be condemn by all!
[/quote]

Examples of d mad men Obi claimed to b receiving advices from…

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by AliGro: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
That shameless liar of a man that claims to be an intelligent activist. He's one of the problems of Nigeria and he takes the responsibility of brewing hate for Nigerians in his numerous lies. Look at the irony about Lagos and politics in Anambra and see the damage that such a liar is causing to generations after him. Same person that told a lie to save Peter's face and Peter came out to admit his mistake publicly in that case and the shameless man still didn't apologise for his lies.

Moh247:
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects / Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic / Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.