Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs (27313 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Adamawa Delegates Wear Tinubu Logo Caps In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by nlfpmod: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigerian activist, Dele Farotimi, has a piece of advice for obidients.

Dear Obidients,

If u are in Lagos and u are finding it difficult to collect your PVC, pls wear Tinubu's T-shirt or Cap to INEC collection centers for easy collection of your PVC.

Thank you ��

Odunayo Omoniyi

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1614015714461089792?s=20&t=ENMbdsoGck1cOmPttygiXQ

A Twitter user, Lizzy Elijah replies:

That was my very thought from day one . I told one agbero to help me with Asiwaju cap, I didn’t use it eventually because the process in Amuwo was easy . I collected without wasting time.

https://twitter.com/lizzyelijah1/status/1614165503513067520?s=20&t=ENMbdsoGck1cOmPttygiXQ

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by SmartPolician: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is a brilliant idea, sir. If this election goes free and fair, the way Tinubu will be beaten in his backyard (Lagos) will not be televised cheesy

467 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by God1000(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
It shouldn't be so under normal circumstances.

Not giving some people their PVCs for whatever reason is gerrymandering.

Why should I disguise myself to get my PVC

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
My dear Nigeria is under a spell.

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Racoon(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
The baba soope tyranny Tinubu urchins and miscreants made the city to become. This simply confirmed to all sane and well discerning citizens that notoriety of the agberoism lifestyle Tinubu have turned the Lagos of his generation into.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Obalacam(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just look at what someone's desperation is turning Nigeria into?
Very pathetic and disheartening

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Moh247: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
cool

Everyone seem to be fabricating alsort against Tinubu

Anyways Awolowo, Abiola all faced it, even Obasanjo

I pity future Yoruba Politicians that can't see the ongoing trend

INEC offices are getting burnt in Anambra state, Lagos has protected it's INEC facility and giving people PVC... Somehow they are cooking up another Lamba..

They Burnt TVC office, Burnt Oriental Hotel, burnt BRT, burnt Oba of Lagos Palace trying to stop Jagaban on orders of Nnamdi Kanu... Yet Jagaban keeps shining

70 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by FatherOfJesus: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Even wear agbado agbada.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Ceenaija(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
So it is this bad that unless one wears Tinubu's supporters id he or she cannot collect his PVC, too bad for our nation.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by mobilemaniac(f): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Just dress like a cretin and you're good to go

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Curious345: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
You will all perish if Tinubu becomes your president..

Wait for it

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Great idea. Collect their gifts and vote for Peter Obi grin

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Curious345: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
INEC staffs have been compromised in Lagos and most southwest states ..

Unbelievable.. and the INEC headquarters still acting like nothing dey surp

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Realist12: 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lol, what the hell are these Zombidients preaching, this victimiz mentality is contagious and a prerequisite for Anarchy or social disturbance.
I am supporting Tinubu, i haven't been able to collect my PVC despite living on the island , whose jersey should I wear now ?
NothingDoMe:
You need full force. Add the Tinubu cap, jersey and even shoes if you see. cheesy

Thanks for the advice. I'd need Buhari or Inec chairman Mahmood Yakub's jersey when next I'm going .

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Seakay(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sense dey this talk grin

Anything for OBI

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Tunechi5(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
shocked
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by dyera(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Everyone seem to be fabricating alsort against Tinubu

Anyways Awolowo, Abiola all faced it, even Obasanjo

I pity future Yoruba Politicians that can't see the ongoing trend

INEC offices are getting burnt in Anambra state, Lagos has protected it's INEC facility and giving people PVC... Somehow they are cooking up another Lamba

Knowing how desperate he is, Tinubu is most likely the one that sent his boys to burn down PVC collection centers in the south east.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
The original Labour family.

God bless every Obidient. Make their family and labour like this.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Creamypie(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hmm. Invariably means that most people who wear bats cap na fake supporter. Damn. Nobody wants backwardness

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by VeryStingyMan: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
All fun and games until INEC officials ask you to bring money because they think you're a corrupt urchin

7 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
It is well.
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Sonnobax15(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by ekukeku(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
I don't even know how I will look like if I mistakenly wear d cap

God Forbid

25 Likes

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Nmezor(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lolz, no be small tin

1 Like

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by adioolayi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
How else can you fuel election crisis

What is he trying to say...is he saying certain people are deliberately being prevented by INEC officials from getting their PVC because they appear not to support a candidate

How will INEC Staffs know who a potential electorate wants to vote for

Reports has it that some find it easy collecting their PVC and some find it difficult...this depends largely on how skilled and organised the INEC staffs at ward and Local Government level are...and their willingness to allow public volunteers to help them in sorting the cards...it has nothing to do with who electorate wants to vote for!

Why is Mr Farotimi not bold enough to actually say other candidates potential voters are not being allowed to collect their PVC....so, that he can explain where and how to the security agents.

This is pure nonsense from Farotimi and should be condemn by all!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by ATLIEN2027: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Another delusional attention seeking MOFO.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by bewla(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Say your name and wear you belong

We no be inec

Young and realest
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by bewla(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Efe la
Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by Nayturalistic: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is a brilliant idea, sir. If this election goes free and fair, the way Tinubu will be beaten in his backyard (Lagos) will not be televised cheesy

Clowns .. una no just know anything at all..

No wahala, the said February don reach. Una mind go de.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs by AntiTerrorist: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is a serial criminal. He is a terrible disaster waiting to happen.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral / Woman Boku: Sodom And Gomorrah In Abuja! / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.