Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? (1317 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Talking(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
In relationships, who tends to dump the other more often? Me thinks the guys are gurus in the "dumping school." grin grin ;[color=#000099][/color]but there is a strong argument that ladies of nowadays put up that "they dumped the guy." don't you think it's vice versa?
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by r231(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
Thinking. . . .
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by deniyor: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2011
loading . . . . . . .
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
nobody
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
*Yawns*
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by obo389(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2011
na the man oo
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2011
@poster
isnt it "the person who aint happy in the r/ship" that does the dumping?!
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Talking(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
isnt it "the person who aint happy in the r/ship" that does the dumping?!
The question is "who dumps the more often in relationships?" I know that the person that is not happy about the relationship does the dumping most likely; but this 'dumping', is it done more by the girls or by the guys?
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by butterflyy(f): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
Na d girls ooo.
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by omega25red(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
Talking:

The question is "who dumps the more often in relationships?" I know that the person that is not happy about the relationship does the dumping most likely; but this 'dumping', is it done more by the girls or by the guys?
how on earth do you expect anyone to have an answer for you?
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Talking(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
butterflyy:

Na d girls ooo.
^^^Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
omega25red:

how on earth do you expect anyone to have an answer for you?
^^^ At least u can give a good guess looking at the trend of 'dumping' in relationships. smiley
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Mynd44: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
*Shakes his head*
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by chibaby5(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
50-50. Ladies are getting silly of recent undecided
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by 195(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
I dumped all my 11 nairaland wives for jesus christ embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by chibaby5(f): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
Awww kiss
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2011
190_@:

I dumped all my 11 nairaland wives for jesus christ embarassed embarassed

Ha!!!!
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
Talking:

the answer i gave you was for you to understand that you can't say one or the other. sometimes it's guys and sometimes it's girls. anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about!
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Mynd44: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^
Even the Op Does not know what he is talking about
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by splitnaija(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
Still thinking undecided
Re: Who Dumps The Other More Often than not in Relationships? by Talking(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2011
splitnaija:

Still thinking undecided
^^^ Shey na Pentium half u dey use? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Cheating. / Is It Good To Marry Somebody That U Don't Know His/her Genotype, Hiv Status & Blood Group? / I Am Confuse With My Girlfriends Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.