Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" (13480 Views)

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE / Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Chochovini: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2023
I am proudly an Obi/Dattian die-hard supporter back to back.
At least I can interpret the meaning of PETER which has many namesakes around not just in Nigeria but the www which simply mean “THE ROCK“ and we all know the importance of Rocks.
In my entire life, I‘ve never come across anyone with the name
TINUBU
ATIKU
KWANKWASO or know their meanings or importance.
Therefor, it will only fall in proper place if “THE ROCK“ go occupy his deserved rightful place ASO ROCK.

1 Like

Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Chochovini: 6:53am On Jan 15, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Tinubu is losing this election
. Gbamstically By the special grace of God Almighy.
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by adissss: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
Who are you that you say we Yoruba Christians, can you tell me your family name and compound.
You can vote for the person of your choice and don't say we Yoruba.
During Awolowo, his running mate was a Christian and both Muslims and Christians supported him, same went to MKO with Muslim Muslim ticket and both had full Yoruba support
Don't bring religion to politics as we are working for greater Nigeria
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by unclejb2(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2023
clinician2x:

Is tinubu a human being?
Tinubu is a sick bed wetting drug lord
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Goldenisssilenc: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Funny that they have also taken over PdP as well..

The cabal is 2 faced both PdP and Apc

It's a pity.. Be wise Nigerians
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Goldenisssilenc: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2023
adissss:

Who are you that you say we Yoruba Christians, can you tell me your family name and compound.
During Awolowo, his running mate was a Christian and both Muslims and Christians supported him, same went to MKO with Muslim Muslim ticket and both had full Yoruba support
Don't bring religion to politics as we are working for greater Nigeria

Same fate awaits Tinubu...
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by AmuDimpka: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Affable0709:
E don clear them for eyes.
the URCHINS and their masters are smelling the coffee

1 Like

Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by AmuDimpka: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Goldenisssilenc:

and how did Abiola end up....

Abiola never won an election
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Enemyofpeace: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Alert never enter him bank account
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by PrinceOfLagos: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu in the mud yet again grin
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Zulum500: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

You are a fool grin
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Zulum500: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Goldenisssilenc:

You are stupeed dunce
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by GGirll: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Tinubu insulted the Almighty God by faking his servants the Bishops. Tinubu prayed for himself that any day he accepts Muslim Muslim ticket that God should punish him n his family with failure, Tinubu insulted Obi the chosen one, telling us that to mention his name was a disgrace to him but later, he mentioned his name n disgrace awaits Tinubu. Tinubu insulted Nigeria patriotic youths because they decided to back a competent candidate like Obi of Labour party telling the gallant youths that they will Labour to death. Tinubu's death is close by for what you meted out to others shall be meted out to you. Tinubu forged his name, certificate of a dead female first class graduate in Chicago n stole her name n certs. Tinubu stole H.E. Duke's young picture n now Ebuka's portrait as well. Tinubu is d father of Agberos n deadly gangs in SW. Tinubu is a Drug Lord and several cocaine dealings has been linked to him but buried with money. Tinubu's sins are too many and God Almighty will humble him like he did to Pharaoh and Nebuchadnezzar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Adamu0630: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Atiku is coming by the special grace of God.

Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Sufyaan003(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2023
Atiku is coming by the grace of
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by 35kristibueze: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2023
It's like asking, are you committing suicide by drinking sniper or swallowing rat poison?It's like asking, are you committing suicide by drinking sniper or swallowing rat poison?...
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Proudlyomonna: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Everything continues to work against this evil APC disaster of a party undecided
Truly God has delivered this Country from the hands of this APC calamity and hardship pro max.
May nothing like Apc disaster ever happen to this Country again.
APC MUST GO.
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by erospecial: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Better vote your own Atiku because Yorubas won't let your Shetimma has his way at all or Nigeria will divide.
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Menclothing: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2023
Election is few days close nobody read online news in bornu
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by bizhop01: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2023
adissss:

Don't bring religion to p
olitics as we are working for greater Nigeria
Tinubu is not MKO, is a drugs dealer and bad influence to youths only Corruptors will need him as their president cool
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by MoneySEASON: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Naira20:
The sins of Tinubu and Shettima has finally found them out.

They behaved as if there was no tomorrow.

Tinubu "cornered" 90% of Lagos resources to himself, bullied everyone and lied at Obasanjo.

Shettima devoted his time growing the terror network and honing his acting skills.
See how he was crying on CNN after allowing Leah Sharibu and other Christian girls to be sold away to his wicked friends.

@Bolded, I'll like to watch it, please, any link?
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by chinemezeq: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Madmohamed123:
but let ask are they voting for shettima or tinubu I don't understand
This question sounds dumb, but lets take it to mean that u dont know, if i reject anyone u picked as ur vice, and i have decided not to vote him, and i cant vote differently, in short, u dont vote vice, it is when the president wins, the vice don win o, so as they don reject shetti, they wont vote tinubu
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Indispensable85(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
These criminals still dey cry?
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by OfficialAPCNig: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Not good for OBIdients.

A strong Tinubu in the NE is a plus for ObiDatti. Atiku will clear NE like kilode, it's not even a doubt.

Only Yoruba Moslems believe NE will trade Presidency for the VP. We only already Atiku will come second behind Kwankwanso in the NW.

But a strong Tinubu in these regions means the path to the presidency becomes even clearer for PO.
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Goldenisssilenc: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
AmuDimpka:
and how did Abiola end up....

Abiola never won an election

Non of them won bro
Re: North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" by Betterworld001: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tueh, e go sweet Me too much for belle when Tinubu is announce LOSER of this Election. Who among them is saying, "hold Me Accountable if I don't transform Nigeria" like PETER OBI. Obi/Datti for Me, Obi/Datti for All.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Resign Now!", Pastor Bakare Tells Yar’adua! / Economic Standing Of The Igbo Populated States / 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.