Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Going To Ibadan For The First Time - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Ibadan For The First Time (12909 Views)

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Air Peace To Commence Flights To Ibadan, Bags Excellence Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Lucasmuyiwaa: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
I started my nursery one in Ibadan when I was a little boy I was just 6 years old because my parents divorced at the year 2003 and some mild of possession of kids argument started, and I guess my father later won the argument because of a man he is and I grew up to see that he’s rich too. I was very small then but later I grew up to understand that I was taken to a boarding house for security purposes because I was a Boy. The Boarding house are not who they said they are, it’s quite an expensive Boarding school because of the school fees parents pay and I can manage to tell you that a son and two daughter of a popular Fuji Musician were also a student there but the suffering is very much from the school staffs to the seniors maltreatment. The meals are something else too.

To cut the story short, I was a student there and I experienced all sorts of sh*ts started from the following week I was admitted to the school. I also graduated from the school from nursery one to ss3 (no be beans) and I was in a boarding house for that matter. I came from a very far state in Nigeria all the way to Ibadan and I earn some respects with that cuz the staffs sometimes like me for being from such town and also call my names with the town name LoL... I’ve passed through most places in Ibadan but I don’t know their names despite all the years I used there and when people talk about Ibadan I mention some places I’ve been and also describe some places I don’t know the name. The funniest part is that when I graduated I love Ibadan so much even though when I was very small I used to be a crying baby whenever we have an holiday and going back to school. But at the end of everything when I graduated, I’ve stayed with some friends since I was in Ss2 and you know we are already gaining some confidences and getting matured, all the trips and cruise I had then don’t want me to leave the city again and I decided to be in Ibadan, my father as a very strict man got me back to my hometown and after some years of finishing my ND and HND In a polytechnic in the town I’ve been a bad guy on my own and i cashout from home or from my G stuff work and also feel different from other people who attended public schools. I’m very smart and rugged. One thing that happens to me is that I always travel to Ibadan if i feel like eating a popular food or when I have any anything to buy and sometimes I go there just to relax for two days and come back to shaki. I’m very crazy so tey I feel just feel vibes go Ibadan and come back same day without any good reason but just to see things around and I will come back to my town same day cuz it’s just 8 hours to and fro while I enjoy every pleasure I want for the journey. This I have seen from your first visits to.......see more

1 Like

Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Lifeandliving(f): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
The cost of transportation is too much...
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by AYNL: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2023
NovusHomo:

A veteran of sexually transmitted ... grin grin grin
if you live around there, there's no way you won't know these places
it doesn't mean I patronize olosho, I don't do it sir
thank you
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by AYNL: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lovalovaphunmz:

Molete loun loun, i fear who no fear molete
there's nothing bad about molete o
no spoil am for us abeg grin
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by darediamond(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
olaeffect:
I just noticed that nobody even asked which part of the country you are coming from?
I feel where you are coming from will give us a sense of which part of Ibadan will be most appealing to you grin
If you are coming from the Northern part of Nigeria, I will recommend hotels in mokola, sabo, eleyele axis.
Coming from the east/southeast, I will recommend challenge, ring road axis.
Coming from any other part of Nigeria, bodija, ashi, will be better.

Make Una no mind me ooo.
Just trying to pull op legs small.
O serious rara!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by darediamond(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
Ibadan

I - Igbo
B - Boiz
A - Are
D - Dangerous
A - At
N - Night
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Wahalai ti mo ba gba e muu.....
Weremotu!! grin
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Loonyy(m): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I lived in ibadan for years. Ibadan is cheap in lifestyle. Food there is the cheapest in the entire south,.likewise transport and accommodation. You sound like a contractor and a bit comfortable so, you can get good hotels around bodija, ring road axis, depending on your project or contract site/location.

Ibadan is generally safe and peaceful but don't do like a rich man by putting on bling-bling or expensive wrist watch. Just go low-key. Cos for naija of today, no lose guard my brother. Enjoy your stay

My Dear brother
U have never been to osogbo to say tins are cheapest in the entire South in ibadan

1 Like

Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Laren24(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2023
cletz991:
Guard your skull very well.
Be vigilant
You're a mentally deranged person as of those who like your comment you all are mentally deranged people. Useless Osu. People of perdition. Spit!
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Laren24(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2023
backtovillage:
Avoid late journey or movement in any SW na my 2 cent b that.
SW is the safest but guard your skull.
Be careful of taxi drivers (in da night)
Na iboland cun good to travel for night. Useless Osu
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by backtovillage: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Laren24:

Na iboland cun good to travel for night. Useless Osu
Obo ni e.
Ya a fine monkey
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Laren24(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2023
backtovillage:

Obo ni e.
Ya a fine monkey
Obo ni Iran e
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by cletz991(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2023
The PAINED ONE kiss
Laren24:

You're a mentally deranged person as of those who like your comment you all are mentally deranged people. Useless Osu. People of perdition. Spit!
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by dadebayo1(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2023
Lee99:

Hahaha thanks no worry I go remain small money for una

cheesy
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
darediamond:

grin grin
Wahalai ti mo ba gba e muu.....
Weremotu!! grin

Waitin you talk
Re: Going To Ibadan For The First Time by Laren24(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
cletz991:
The PAINED ONE kiss
OSU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Characteristics Of Lagos Drivers / Nigeria Seeks To Diversify From Oil With $41bn Of Rail / Closure Of Jibowu Rail Crossing For 30 Days; Lagos Announces Traffic Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.