Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question (53612 Views)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / Bala Blu Or Bulabo A New Slangs On Nairaland / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

You are supposed to hold responsible your parents whom their an initio frustrations, hatreds and defeat is your lifelong inheritance. I wonder why you and yours fellow haters are curiously venting your inborn grievance on a die-hard hustlers. Tinubu is somebody parents you should know that! He has the right to contest for Presidency like any other Nigerians. Tinubu should be or not far from your parents ages! Ask your parents what were they doing while Tinubu and the likes were hustling to take their own share of the National cake? Put yourselves in Tinubu's children shoes too you will see beyond your idiotism why your lineage failed and still left you the failure as a sole heritage. grin
Your parents who are not demented are wallowing in lifelong defeat and misery cheesy cheesy
Shameless idiots everywhere cheesy
Go fix your life and stop the useless and damning hates or you die defeated by the system relatively.
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria licked a Microphone because he was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
You should be ashamed of yourself for failing to advice your demented ancestor Tinubu to leave the stage and stop disgracing you with mumble jumbles.

You Will die useless except you graduate from this sickness of UTOPIANISM dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by respect80(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
PointZerom:

grin grin grin
grin
This vawulence is a townhall different from....

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

You Will die useless except you graduate from this sickness of UTOPIANISM dream
Another mumble jumble like his master grin grin

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by DanielPop(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
Even though my vote is for Atiku, you can’t help but love Tinubu. grin . Tinubu is politically blessed beyond the imaginations of Obidients.

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:

If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria licked a Microphone because he was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

Ask your parents why are they not Tinubu and the likes grin grin
Your parents too can run for Presidency now ask them what they're waiting for?
Who handcuffed them while everyone was hustling!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Scandium: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

You are supposed to hold responsible your parents whom their an initio frustrations, hatreds and defeat is your lifelong inheritance. I wonder why you and yours fellow haters are curiously venting your inborn grievance on a die-hard hustlers. Tinubu is somebody parents you should know that! He has the right to contest for Presidency like any other Nigerians. Tinubu should be or not far from your parents ages! Ask your parents what were they doing while Tinubu and the likes were hustling to take their own share of the National cake? Put yourselves in Tinubu's children shoes too you will see beyond your idiotism why your lineage failed and still left you the failure as a sole heritage. grin
Your parents who are not demented are wallowing in lifelong defeat and misery cheesy cheesy
Go fix your life and stop the useless and damning hates or you die defeated by the system relatively.

Guy are you sure you are okay? I didn't say anything about Tinubu. I was referring to the question, that the students will crack their brains so hard. Please get a life
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Gistme12: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
My concern is the 'try to use English' part clearly indicated. Is it not a higher institution
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Another mumble jumble like his master grin grin

You better work hard and stop hating or else you die useless grin
Don't be decieved by all those cock and bull stories of pundits on the media outlets.
The genenis of the world revolve around competition. The battle for relevance and greatness. If your parents had worked harder and made just like every other political actors you wouldn't be on Nairaland straining muscles on someone who doesn't know whether you exist. grin grin
Ojukwu did more than this your hatreds he later was humbled and he joined the competition.
Go fix your life nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Kaa4(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
God forbid BAT thing!
Bilabong:
grin

Expect more drama from this man if he wins.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Slynation(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
I saw *Try to use English please* grin
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Scandium:

Guy are you sure you are okay? I didn't say anything about Tinubu. I was referring to the question, that the students will crack their brains so hard. Please get a life

Go fix your nigga and quit daydreaming UTOPIANISM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by fran6co(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
grin grin too much vawulence turn am down small.
Madups:
Curse na understatement. Imagine say after you don study like 7years pq only for baba emilokan to show from nowhere with bala blu blu bala.

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

Ask your parents why are they not Tinubu and the likes grin grin
Your parents too can run for Presidency now ask them what they're waiting for?
Who handcuffed them while everyone was hustling!
My parents are old enough and reasonable, man and woman of integrity, and have left the stage when the ovation was loudest. I am proud of my parents.. cool cool cool

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Mekanus(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
The lecturer wrote "Try to use English please". Na Hausa them dey use before?
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by rolams(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
PointZerom:

I saw the drunkard at Osun border grin grin grin

Hahaha!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by OmoGomesIlorin: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a national disgrace

Thank God it was a university in Nasarawa

If to say na University from Anambra or any SE state these peanut online earners of 30k for don dey foam for mouth

Tinubu is very useless and Stu.pid

Stop in elderly people.
Old age is not a joke
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by hopexter(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
You can only deceive your kind that Bola Tinubu developed Lagos. Be educated that Lagos developed Bola Tinubu and his family and friends. Bola Tinubu was and still is a parasite in Lagos State.

Those who developed Lagos are:
FGN, Jakande, Buba Marwa, Fashola , Akinbode and presently Gov Sanwolu.

TINUBU and his urchins can deceive some people some times, but he can't deceive all the people all the time.

Then stay in your region and develop yours, it’s only south east that doesn’t have a commercial state, even Obi after his tenure as a governor went to Lagos to live. There are millions of igbos littered in Southwest yet you claim they hate igbos, then stay in your region.

Yes those people you mentioned brought development to Lagos and it’s only Buba marwa who isn’t a Yoruba man. Did you you see an Igbo man name in the list of names you mentioned? Apart from Jakande and marwa, the rest are Tinubu’s project whether you like it or not so he developed the new Lagos. Can you even compare your own region to the old Lagos? Hypocrite undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Ykc2(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
olatuns2017:

On this Day in history, Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first coup in Nigeria's history where he keed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Premier of Northern Region Ahmadu Bello and his first wife. Ifeajuna keed the Premier the Premier of Western Region Ladoke Akintola but the Premier of Eastern Region Michael Okpara 'escaped'. The two(Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna) were keed too while fighting in the Biafra war.

Today, we remember the first confrontation against our democracy and we pray for the repose of the souls. May God continue to bless a United Nigeria ��

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.
we are talking of Bala blue and blue balaba grin grin this one enter you wella
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bilabong:
grin

Expect more drama from this man if he wins.
it clear many on Nairaland didn't even understand the question and keep making mockery of themselves... Where is the drama if not obssesion from people who thinks tinubu isn't qualified when he is obviously the Most intelligent amongst the candidates...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Moblux(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

I could pretend not to have seen your uncouth comment but have to say:

1. You are bereft of comprehension (perhaps, the kind of education you got formally and informally).

2. You are a cretin because you thought my comment on the post is about the candidate you are supporting in the next presidential election.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by olatuns2017: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ykc2:
we are talking of Bala blue and blue balaba grin grin this one enter you wella

Reminder

No IPOB will be president of NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by olatuns2017: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Boss2985:
[You're too old for this. quote author=olatuns2017 post=120060161]

On this Day in history, Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first coup in Nigeria's history where he keed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Premier of Northern Region Ahmadu Bello and his first wife. Ifeajuna keed the Premier the Premier of Western Region Ladoke Akintola but the Premier of Eastern Region Michael Okpara 'escaped'. The two(Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna) were keed too while fighting in the Biafra war.

Today, we remember the first confrontation against our democracy and we pray for the repose of the souls. May God continue to bless a United Nigeria ��

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.

Covering the truth is the backbone of ibos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by hopexter(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dave2011:

Dumbass, he didn't make Lagos. Lagos was the federal capital for years

Idiot Calabar was also federal capital and now Abuja, those two combined are still not upto Lagos. Can you even compare your region to the old Lagos sef? He didn’t develop it yet you are all littered all over it. Hypocrite undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by olatuns2017: 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:

Asiwaju is fittest and next president of NIGERIA

You can kill yourself in February 25th

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

You better work hard and stop hating or else you die useless grin
Don't be decieved by all those cock and bull stories of pundits on the media outlets.
The genenis of the world revolve around competition. The battle for relevance and greatness. If your parents had worked harder and made just like every other political actors you wouldn't be on Nairaland straining muscles on someone who doesn't know whether you exist. grin grin
Ojukwu did more than this your hatreds he later was humbled and he joined the competition.
Go fix your life nigga
Being a criminal in order to gain relevance and greatness in this world is morally wrong and anti-egalitarian society.
Keep on supporting Yekini Amoda Ogunlere of Iragbiji town in Osun State, who stole the identity of Late Miss Bola Tinubu of Lagos State.

God forbid that an aged sick thief like Tinubu who is mentally demented go near Aso Rock. .

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
My parents are old enough and reasonable, man and woman of integrity, and have left the stage when the ovation was loudest. I am proud of my parents.. cool cool cool

I doubt so because you sound jobless and beggarly aggrieved grin
If not I see no ideal that vindicate why you should be straining your muscles on an entity that has zero clue about your existence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by ogene70: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
strangest:
The man that gave the microphone a BJ

Jesus christ ! Seun abeg close nairaland, na mad people full here ...I can't stop laughing grin
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

I doubt so because you sound jobless and beggarly aggrieved grin
If not I see no ideal that vindicate why you should be straining your muscles on an entity that has zero clue about your existence grin
Look at this beggarly and inconsequential urchin supporting an aged criminal who has zero integrity.. I pity your type.

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Alexbio: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moblux:

I could pretend not to have seen your uncouth comment but have to say:

1. You are bereft of comprehension (perhaps, the kind of education you got formally and informally).

2. You are a cretin because you thought my comment on the post is about the candidate you are supporting in the next presidential election.

Your dogmatic assertions are psychoactive I see.
Megalomaniac like you is always vindictive and chauvistic because you are eclipsed with an ab initio vagueness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by occfx: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Moblux:
That's what a question that is intended to bring out critical thinking should look like.

I dey tell you. Thats the kind of learning I want to start introducing to students. Not memory work or memory studies.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Ykc2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=olatuns2017 post=120062170]

Reminder

No IPOB will be president of NIGERIA [/quote) your statement is the way average black people thinks ,to black person every thing is always impossible to them,if you tell a nigerian like you in the 90s that there will come a time when we will be making video calls you will say impossible but today your doing it,how did Jonathan and yaya bello becomes president and governor? grin grin you be complete okoko,even abiola wey win no smell am but na Obasanjo enjoy it ,impossible is nothing Tinubu supporter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers / The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.