Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question (53603 Views)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / Bala Blu Or Bulabo A New Slangs On Nairaland / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
olatuns2017:

On this Day in history, Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first coup in Nigeria's history where he keed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Premier of Northern Region Ahmadu Bello and his first wife. Ifeajuna keed the Premier the Premier of Western Region Ladoke Akintola but the Premier of Eastern Region Michael Okpara 'escaped'. The two(Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna) were keed too while fighting in the Biafra war.

Today, we remember the first confrontation against our democracy and we pray for the repose of the souls. May God continue to bless a United Nigeria ��

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.

THIS TYPE OF USELESS PROPAGANDA DOES NOT WORK AGAIN. LOOK FOR SOMETHING NEW, YOU SHAMELESS IGNORAMUS.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Pacesetter123(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
olatuns2017:

On this Day in history, Kaduna Chukwuma Nzeogwu led the first coup in Nigeria's history where he keed the Sarduana of Sokoto, Premier of Northern Region Ahmadu Bello and his first wife. Ifeajuna keed the Premier the Premier of Western Region Ladoke Akintola but the Premier of Eastern Region Michael Okpara 'escaped'. The two(Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna) were keed too while fighting in the Biafra war.

Today, we remember the first confrontation against our democracy and we pray for the repose of the souls. May God continue to bless a United Nigeria ��

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.
As a student of Nasarawa State University that you are,is this the answer to the Bablu bah Bru town hall question the lecturer asked you?
sad

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by henrydav: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Pee poo the award winner of the year. The best Nigerian great urinator of the year 2022
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by norriswood(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Demented Bola Tinubu is a joke. grin grin
....mumu
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
norriswood:
....mumu

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by DLivingAncestor: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

Children of hates are highly druginduced. grin
BATMAN is your parents mate and your parents are craving their beers in their respective joints and bars or protesting for their pensions or salaries grin
Your shame is shaming the world grin
I thought you guys would have a deeper reflection of how life in Nigeria would look like if your parents are part these political actors who are now victims of your frivolous acrimony. BATMAN children were born the same way you were born but the difference is there not for the blind like you to acknowledge. What were your parents doing when BATMAN was there hustling to be part of the NATIONAL CAKE sharing? Children of inherited defeat and poverty is it not high time you have a rethink and challenge your parents concession of failure? You guys insults every hustler out there as if Nigeria if not the world owns you everything. Destructive entitlement mentality!!!
Go fix your life or die useless!

First of all , YOUR PAPA!!!!

Look at how you thought of nonsense and stained the innocent comment section, even your phone keyboard is tired of your stupidity
You talking as though your Father even ate the Crumbs of the National Cake

Oh ye URCHIN, you are Demented, go and take very good care of yourself before coming out to spew thrash
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Omodua(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
olatuns2017:

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.
Thanksfor the reminiscences!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by dchamp234(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Naijanascam:
grin grin
Incomplete, what of Blu?

1 Like

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Bilabong(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it clear many on Nairaland didn't even understand the question and keep making mockery of themselves... Where is the drama if not obssesion from people who thinks tinubu isn't qualified when he is obviously the Most intelligent amongst the candidates...
I no get strength to follow u argue but I say may our children behave like the candidate we support.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bilabong:
I no get strength to follow u argue but I say may our children behave like the candidate we support.
u can continue ur useless blackmail... When tinubu become president from next month maybe some of u ll commit suicide...
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Bilabong(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u can continue ur useless blackmail... When tinubu become president from next month maybe some of u ll commit suicide...
U can't relate without insult. Little wonder they call u guys urchins. And where is the blackmail that is if at all u know what it means. So u wouldnt want ur children to behave like your candidate and u want him to rule a country. What a shame.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Naijanascam: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
dchamp234:

Incomplete, what of Blu?

grin

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by qtx(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
appishani1:
See what come out as a question in the Nasarawa State University Keffi.

Using the social media trending sarcastic statement: "A Townhall, different, from Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu, Bula-Ba", justify the social judgement theory.
lol grin
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Rajiolaade: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hahaha....
I swear the number of votes tinubu will get will determine those who are mentally derranged in this country

Don't tell me this is democracy
Hell no this is not democracy
This is stupidity if we repeat that same mistake again of installing a sick old man into that aso rock

Wow like seriously....Nigerians! What is wrong with us...we just experienced buhari incessant health failure and we all were crying non stop all through out his tenure....

you & your ancestors are mentally deranged including your and would be future offsprings, daft! how genuine is 2020 dated examination question featured 2022 issue? Examine your brain.tinubu is President till 2031.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Nobodysboo(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Naija na cruise
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by loooozeem: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
It seems these people are scared � of Jagaban ooo9o.

Tinubu, Tinubu everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by felzokugo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
peepydelano:
Even though my vote is for Atiku, you can’t help but love Tinubu. grin . Tinubu is politically blessed beyond the imaginations of Obidients.

Dusty don block ur reasoning. U luv tilumbu but vote atiku...lolz. I laff in swahili.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Danisaint112(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

BATMAN is your parents mate and your parents are craving their beers in their respective joints and bars or protesting for their pensions or salaries grin
I thought you guys would have a deeper reflection of how life in Nigeria would look like if your parents are part these political actors who are now victims of your frivolous acrimony. BATMAN children were born the same way you were born but the difference is there not for the blind like you to acknowledge. What were your parents doing when BATMAN was there hustling to be part of the NATIONAL CAKE sharing? Children of inherited defeat and poverty is it not high time you have a rethink and challenge your parents concession of failure? You guys insults every hustler out there as if Nigeria if not the world owns you everything. Destructive entitlement mentality!!!

Damn so much anger and rage for a comment that doesn't concern you. Looks like you have been waiting a long time to vent out your anger on me hence the long meaningless and useless article.

But I got a bad news for you fella I ain't doing this with you so go Bleep yourself.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Danisaint112(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Alexbio:

Damn so much anger and rage for a comment that doesn't concern you.

Someone that everything that has to do with muslim-muslim selfish candidate is about entitlement is telling me about entitlement mentality! Tueh!

Someone that his parents ain't also rich like Blind BATimus is telling me about failure.

Looks like you have been waiting a long time to vent out your anger on me hence the long meaningless and useless article.

I got a bad news for you fella I ain't doing this with you so go Bleep yourself. tongue
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Igbek76: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
jamace:
Demented Bola Tinubu is a joke. grin grin

Big sign your pains will be severe by next month when he wins.
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by jamace(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
Igbek76:

Big sign your pains will be severe by next month when he wins.
Tufiakwa. Bad market.

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by JoeNL22(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2023
Lol....I can't stop laughing...... grin

Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by adenike1413: 2:20am On Jan 16, 2023
"A man build a Lagos where there's no hospital fit for him to use". Dele Farotimi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se06g_h9fMQ
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Bilabong:
U can't relate without insult. Little wonder they call u guys urchins. And where is the blackmail that is if at all u know what it means. So u wouldnt want ur children to behave like your candidate and u want him to rule a country. What a shame.
like I said when tinubu wins go and commit suicide you fool... U think all these cheap blackmail ll make that ur cheap Messiah and his small party enter next month no far... My children don't have to even be like me or anyone else they're unique so Bleep off with ur stupidity
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by 123papas(m): 5:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Training new Keyamos, ffk, that can justify anything
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by g4gerald: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Even though my vote is for Atiku, you can’t help but love Tinubu. grin . Tinubu is politically blessed beyond the imaginations of Obidients.
Imagine what you're celebrating, we have lost it in this country
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by DECLAN2015(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hahaha....
I swear the number of votes tinubu will get will determine those who are mentally derranged in this country

Don't tell me this is democracy
Hell no this is not democracy
This is stupidity if we repeat that same mistake again of installing a sick old man into that aso rock

Wow like seriously....Nigerians! What is wrong with us...we just experienced buhari incessant health failure and we all were crying non stop all through out his tenure....

How is it obi better than him
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by DECLAN2015(m): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu is a national disgrace

Thank God it was a university in Nasarawa

If to say na University from Anambra or any SE state these peanut online earners of 30k for don dey foam for mouth

Tinubu is very useless and Stu.pid

Someone can easily guess your tribe.very unfortunate
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Bilabong(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
like I said when tinubu wins go and commit suicide you fool... U think all these cheap blackmail ll make that ur cheap Messiah and his small party enter next month no far... My children don't have to even be like me or anyone else they're unique so Bleep off with ur stupidity

Ur entire family will commit that suicide u are longing for, in fact trailer will fall on them in case they refuse to commit. Learn the meaning of words so u can use them properly in the right context u bastard retarded urchin. F.uck u and Tinubu
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2023
Bilabong:

Ur entire family will commit that suicide u are longing for, in fact trailer will fall on them in case they refuse to commit. Learn the meaning of words so u can use them properly in the right context u bastard retarded urchin. F.uck u and Tinubu
grin grin shocked tongue e pain am oooo lol next year get ready the worst that ll happen is PDP and Atiku winning not that fraud of your hopeless Messiah... Tinubu remain favorite u can go hit your head on a slab bastard moronic idiot... You people think you can Always blackmail others animal
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by CartelKenneth: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Alexbio:

Guy u get time o

Is it now bad to support Peter obi the right choice again?
Southern Nigeria must be great again o by fire by force!!!!!
Re: 'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question by Lacash: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2023
appishani1:
See what come out as a question in the Nasarawa State University Keffi.

Using the social media trending sarcastic statement: "A Townhall, different, from Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu, Bula-Ba", justify the social judgement theory.
Aboki with low mentality leaking skull, no wonder they still gain admission into the Uni even without sitting for Jamb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 English Words You Might Be Pronouncing Incorrectly / Do U Remember Doing This While U Were In The University... (photos) / Moment A Graduating Lady Ignored Handshake From Her Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.