Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics (651 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Zulele: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Have you ever wondered why girls especially will always accept to be ' Apakolyzed by their 'EX'??
Have you ever wondered why married men and women still can not resist that one guy they dated far back in the uni??

Ladies and GentleBabes, i bring you...
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ), provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
Just like we say, "water finds its level"
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation.
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In lay-mans term, what the above jargons simply mean is that.
A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up, can always be found and can be drilled forever'
if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

Now, who believes this to be true?

1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zulele:
Have you ever wondered why girls especially will always accept to be ' Apakolyzed by their 'EX'??
Have you ever wondered why married men and women still can not resist that one guy they dated far back in the uni??

C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ), provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation.
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up, can always be found and can be drilled forever'
if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

angry
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zulele:

C 1 P = C ∞

Son are u on nairaland to talk story or shase women?can i fix u wit Lolachef? She single

(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Jeon(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
DaddyCK:

Son are u on nairaland to talk story or shase women?can i fix u wit Lolachef? She single

(no oofencsse) angry

grin
Hi Daddy Bear,
cheesy

angry

Sometimes it's hard to face reality (Oh oh) Even though you might get mad at me (Oh oh) Sometimes it's hard to face reality.

4 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Goodlady(f): 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zulele:

So we v boys that chase clouts?
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Lolachef(f): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Your daddy is so sick grin please take him to the nearest hospital wherever he is.
Jeon:

grin
Hi Daddy Bear,
cheesy

angry

Sometimes it's hard to face reality (Oh oh) Even though you might get mad at me (Oh oh) Sometimes it's hard to face reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Lolachef(f): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
You might as well fix them with your sisters.
DaddyCK:

(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Jeon(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lolachef:
Your daddy is so sick grin please take him to the nearest hospital wherever he is.
don't mind my daddy.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Lolachef(f): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okay
Jeon:

don't mind my daddy.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Just Choose One. / Video; Two Young Men Go Viral For Engaging In Smoking Contest To Win N100k / Life Is Really Humbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.