Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero (6112 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies / Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed / ''for D First Time In Our History, We Hv A Fulani President Nd A Fulani COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

Try to read "Why We Struck" by Adéwálé Ademoyega. He was one of the coup plotter
Who asked your Nyamiri sponsored coup plotters to install Awolowo that lost the general election as President?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Yaribanzaonic: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
BIAFRA makes you Mad, and it shows mortal fear, because you will relocate to Benin Republic as a useless Miscreant..spits.
Its heartwarming that you foolishly dropped by to validate what is known about thiefnubuu supporters. Indiscriminate stewpidity is a benchmark for being employed as an APC sewer internet RAT...Spits

sapele914:
What is new? We heard way more nonsense than this, during your 15 minutes of Biafra agitation.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Don't deflect with insult, but answer the questions. There are yorubas among the coupists, so why call it Igbo coup? How are military men representatives of Igbo nation?
was I talking about coup? What has my comment that you quoted got to do with coup?
Someone talks about being denied right to vote and be voted For. That is what I responded to. You see why I say you cannot reason Was I talking about Ibo coup

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:
The North remembers.

"The key plotters are: Chukuwama Nzeogwu, Timothy Onwuatuegwu, Emmanuel Efeajuna, Chris Anuforo, Humphrey Chukwuma, Don Okafor are all from ONE region/ONE ethnic group. But they masked them as 'mutinous soldiers..disgruntle officers..

Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi never prosecuted any of the erring officers. He was reluctant to do so. Instead, regional governments were dissolved and unitary government with central power and authority was formed with the help of Ben Nwabueze. The aim was to consolidate his grip on power."

Fact 1: Nigeria had 7 coups in its history including one that was conducted by the current President. But it is only this first coup that children of hate remember despite others being even more bloody

Fact 2: They say Aguiyi Ironsi never prosecuted the coup plotters, but they forget that Ironsi was in office a very short time, barely 6 months. I k ow coups in Nigeria where prosecution took over a year to even start

When Ironsi came to power in January 1966, there were 4 Regions. When Ironsi was killed 6 months later, the same 4 Regions were still there. Yet everyday they lie that Ironsi abolished the Regions

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by lhordspy: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

When the war starts, even you and your family will not be spared. You think everything is politics.

Sir, This doesnt have any ulterior motive. No one is trying to escalate things. Today is remembrance day. It is 53years after civil war. It is our right to discuss about this today.

This that you are trying to do is like trying to blackmail us into silence. Into not speaking about it atall.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
So why talk all the time about how few officers that were not representatives of Igbo carried out an "Igbo" coup? Why call it Igbo coup?
I haven't called it Ibo coup yet
So you are jumping the gun.
Where did I call it Ibo coup?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by tuborme: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
A coup Ironsi and Ojukwu stopped

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by lhordspy: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
gidgiddy:

Fact 1: Nigeria had 7 coups in its history including one that was conducted by the current President. But it is only this first coup that children of hate remember despite others being even more bloody

Fact 2: They say Aguiyi Ironsi never prosecuted the coup plotters, but they forget that Ironsi was in office a very short time, barely 6 months. I k ow coups in Nigeria where prosecution took over a year to even start

When Ironsi came to power in January 1966, there were 4 Regions. When Ironsi was killed 6 months later, the same 4 Regions were still there. Yet everyday they lie that Ironsi abolished the Regions

You are a bloody hypocrites and evil. Just re-read the bolded. Read what i highlighted from what you typed. You are comparing senseless killings with another. Comparing awful massacre with another. And even saying one is less bloody.

You have lost it.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
BIAFRA makes you Mad, and it shows mortal fear, because you will relocate to Benin Republic as a useless Miscreant..spits.
Its heartwarming that you foolishly dropped by to validate what is known about thiefnubuu supporters. Indiscriminate stewpidity is a benchmark for being employed as an APC sewer internet RAT...Spits

Ipobian Miscreant you sound just like you did in your Biafra agitation days, only difference today as against then, with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu back then you hate rage was focused on President Buhari, now toady with Judas Peter Obi, your hate rage is against Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shameless Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Certified Mumurist.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by joyandfaith: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Who asked your Nyamiri sponsored coup plotters to install Awolowo that lost the general election as President?

Go and read book written by Major Adewale Ademoyega , he was also one of the coupist. It answers your question. Are u lazy to read?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
Makes your point if you have one,that is very unlikely though

He said you would go and read.

Read and learn and stop yapping trash.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by joyandfaith: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
Makes your point if you have one,that is very unlikely though

Go and read book written by Major Adewale Ademoyega , he was also one of the coupist. It answers your question. Are u lazy to read?.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Polchiz(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Sir, This doesnt have any ulterior motive. No one is trying to escalate things. Today is remembrance day. It is 53years after civil war. It is our right to discuss about this today.

This that you are trying to do is like trying to blackmail us into silence. Into not speaking about it atall.
That is not my intention but I have lived in the North for 14 years.
An average Northern Muslim is looking for an opportunity to shed blood.
Even in ABU Zaria, lecturers are not allowed to teach anything about the coup and civil war.
It is regrettable experience.
I am Igbo but I always wished Ojukwu had deployed a diplomatic way of resolving the conflict instead of war.
Even, Ojukwu warned Igbos never to go into war again.
Even Northerners with their population are afraid of any war.
Please, Nigeria should never go into war again for any reason.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Idiko1: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria is filled to the brim with deluded blockheads. At this point of Nigeria's life, most inhabitants are roaming the street with stomachs full of fake news. One of the reasons Nigeria is pitifully backward remains more than half of the populace are intellectually lazy. It is very silly some goons in Nigeria are still peddling the innuendos of yesteryears.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Stupid boy, you posted it with ulterior motive.

Like the young man said, when the war you're fanning starts, both you, your mother, father, brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, uncles, aunts won't be spared.

Stupid boy
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:

Stupid OPC terrorist go and read a book written by your fellow Afonja ad learn.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

Go and read book written by Major Adewale Ademoyega , he was also one of the coupist. It answers your question. Are u lazy to read?
Since you have read the novel answer the question na, who sent those Nyamiri influenced coup plotters to install a person that lost the general election as president?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by DMerciful(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
You see how mischievous you are! The op insinuated that because of Igbo coup, other Nigerians should not vote Igbos. Someone responded that you dont want us to exist as Nigerians and at the same time dont want us to exist as non-Nigerians and you countered that how are we not given the voting right to vote and be voted for. I said you all should stop calling a military coup, an Igbo coup because you're trying to paint the Igbo nation with people who were not her representatives. If that is not your position, why are you speaking to support the op? Thats cowardice!
omonnakoda:
I haven't called it Ibo coup yet
So you are jumping the gun.
Where did I call it Ibo coup?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Since you have read the novel answer the question na, who sent those Nyamiri influenced coup plotters to install a person that lost the general election as president?

Stupid OPC terrorist go and read and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Idiko1: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Polchiz:

That is not my intention but I have lived in the North for 14 years.
An average Northern Muslim is looking for an opportunity to shed blood.
Even in ABU Zaria, lecturers are not allowed to teach anything about the coup and civil war.
It is regrettable experience.
I am Igbo but I always wished Ojukwu had deployed a diplomatic way of resolving the conflict instead of war.
Even, Ojukwu warned Igbos never to go into war again.
Even Northerners with their population are afraid of any war.
Please, Nigeria should never go into war again for any reason.

Ojukwu did not remotely start Biafra\Nigeria war. The war was brought to the doors of eastern region by western region, northern region and the British advisers.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Penguin2: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

How many times have you heard "E no go better for Tinubu and his family" on nairaland by your group?

Same way you have your opinion to things, same way others too have theirs. You cant bully people into silence.

We attack Tinubu, you attack the whole Igbos.

Don’t you see the difference?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by joyandfaith: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:

It is only a fool that would comment on Nigeria first coup without reading Why we struck by Major Adewale.
See my signature.
I
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by ElSudani: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:

Tinubu urchins trying to change history.

Majors Ademulegun and Ademoyega were among the five leaders. In fact, Ademoyega wrote a book: Why We Struck and himself debunked the allegation of Igbo coup.

All these kids will come online to post nonsense. Go and read history books!!
Emmanuel Ifeajuna was the mastermind of the coup.
For some reason people hardly talk about him.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by lhordspy: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:

We attack Tinubu, you attack the whole Igbos.

Don’t you see the difference?

No i cant. More like saying:
'I kill ony 6 people, you kill 36'

Does that makes sense to you? A murder is a murder. Only a cold hearted hypocrite will start making excuses for supposedly 'Lesser evil'...
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Stupid OPC terrorist go and read and stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland.
Mumu, you claim you read a novel, you cannot answer a basic question to elaborate on what you purportedly read?

Olorogun Olodoe Rakpata, Maybe we have to call on APCHaram to lecture you?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

You are a bloody hypocrites and evil. Just re-read the bolded. Read what i highlighted from what you typed. You are comparing senseless killings with another. Comparing awful massacre with another. And even saying one is less bloody.

You have lost it.

Yes Im comparing because I dont see you opening threads to talk about other coups that occured in Nigeria. You only remember coup in Nigeria if it has to do with Igbos, but totally forget coup if Igbos are not involved.

Do you think you will ever talk of the second coup that claimed over 300 lives? Of course not, Igbos are not connected to it, so not worth talking about

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
ElSudani:

Ogbeni stop saying trash.

The coup was carries out all because of Awo your brother.

Go and read
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Mumu, you claim you read a novel, you cannot answer a basic question to elaborate on what you purportedly read?

Olorogun Olodoe Rakpata, Maybe we have to call on APCHaram to lecture you?

OPC terrorist. Go and read and stop running mad here.

Oloriburuku
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Ogbeni stop saying trash.

The coup was carries out all because of Awo your brother.

Go and read
Ipobians can never take blame for anything, poor righteous creatures.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Allow them be part of Nigeria and enjoy the rights and privileges as Nigerians by voting and being voted for, and you still say no.

What do you people really want?
omonnakoda:
Are Ibos denied the right to vote or be voted For?

DMerciful:
So why talk all the time about how few officers that were not representatives of Igbo carried out an "Igbo" coup? Why call it Igbo coup?
DMerciful:
You see how mischievous you are! The op insinuated that because of Igbo coup, other Nigerians should not vote Igbos. Someone responded that you dont want us to exist as Nigerians and at the same time dont want us to exist as non-Nigerians and you countered that how are we not given the voting right to vote and be voted for. I said you all should stop calling a military coup, an Igbo coup because you're trying to paint the Igbo nation with people who were not her representatives. If that is not your position, why are you soeaking to support the op? Thats cowardice!
What is the connection between my conversation and the nonsense you are spewing Try to be logical
Taking about being denied right to vote and be voted for
You are talking about Ibo coup

That is why I say the only thing in your brain is
IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra IboAkpuOjukwuBiafra

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Idiko1: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
ElSudani:

Is there anything wrong being a mastermind of any coup precipitated by any member of Nigerian armed forces?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Great2017: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:
The North remembers.

"The key plotters are: Chukuwama Nzeogwu, Timothy Onwuatuegwu, Emmanuel Efeajuna, Chris Anuforo, Humphrey Chukwuma, Don Okafor are all from ONE region/ONE ethnic group. But they masked them as 'mutinous soldiers..disgruntle officers..

Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi never prosecuted any of the erring officers. He was reluctant to do so. Instead, regional governments were dissolved and unitary government with central power and authority was formed with the help of Ben Nwabueze. The aim was to consolidate his grip on power."
If this is how you plan to win my vote, you must be kidding. After 8 years of unfulfilled promises, you then think story telling will win my vote, you must really take Nigerians for fools. The North and every other part of the country including my South-south remembers the difference between 2015, when the APC came on board, and 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyebanji Canvasses Innovative Civil Service, As New HOS Is Inaugurated / How Tinubu Outsmarted Northern Politicians / Buhari Visits Adeboye To Seek For Electoral Support

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72