Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero (6109 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies / Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed / ''for D First Time In Our History, We Hv A Fulani President Nd A Fulani COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Even when I dey Yankee, Na Ndi Yeebos deal for narcotics pass, also known as the container men.

Deported miscreant.

Now you have exposed your stupid self.

After wondering yankee, your new job is internet troll.

You suppose dey shame. Fóôlish miscreant
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Ipobian, can you swear of what is left of your meagre life, that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was convicted of Narcotics trafficking?

Tinubu is a convicted drug trafficker swear with your life that Tinubu is not a drug baron and see if Ogun won't take your uselèss life.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by APCHaram: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
God1000:
We should Stop fanning the flames of violence and hatred.

let us refrain from anything that will lead to antagonism, disharmony and dissension.

You no want history again?

Fools

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Stupid OPC terrorist.

Your fellow Oduduwa Nation miscreant Sunday Igboho cowardly ran away and Abandoned you guys to Batified.
Biafra or death? Useless cowards let ESN catch you outside tomorrow Monday, if you would not see your ancestors.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Biafra or death? Useless cowards let ESN catch you outside tomorrow Monday, if you would not see your ancestors.

Oduduwamumu Nation or death.

God bless Nigeria police force that killed your fellow miscreants in Ojota.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Tinubu is a convicted drug trafficker swear with your life that Tinubu is not a drug baron and see if Ogun won't take your uselèss life.
You want me to swear on an issue that you refused to answer, I ask again, can you swear with what is left of your meagre life, that Bola Tinubu was convicted for drugs? Yes or No, not all this trying to dodge.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Yankee101: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:
The North remembers.

"The key plotters are: Chukuwama Nzeogwu, Timothy Onwuatuegwu, Emmanuel Efeajuna, Chris Anuforo, Humphrey Chukwuma, Don Okafor are all from ONE region/ONE ethnic group. But they masked them as 'mutinous soldiers..disgruntle officers..

Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi never prosecuted any of the erring officers. He was reluctant to do so. Instead, regional governments were dissolved and unitary government with central power and authority was formed with the help of Ben Nwabueze. The aim was to consolidate his grip on power."

When TY Danjuma arrested him, it was one of the accusations leveled against him. And he was treated like Ahmadu Bello was treated. Like a dog basically

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by APCHaram: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
People who lost lesss than 10 persons crying more than people who lost millions

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
You want me to swear on an issue that you refused to answer, I ask again, can you swear with what is left of your meagre life, that Bola Tinubu was convicted for drugs? Yes or No, not all this trying to dodge.

I have asked you to swear that Tinubu your demigod is not a drug lord. Why are you not heeding to that. Make Ogun just finish your uselèss life this night.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
You're now hiding behind a finger!

There whole intent of the thread is to say Igbos should not be voted for in the coming elections, you spoke to support the Op but now chose to be playing hide and seek
I don't know the intent. I did not create it. As a member of the forum I commented
If you quote me then make your quote relevant to what you quote? What is complex there?
There are comments on the Iboness of the coup quote them if you want
What you quoted had nothing to do with that
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Yaribanzaonic: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
change tangent ogbeni..stop repeating earlier posts... grin grin grin grin grin grin

You brain don freeze??...like " A TOWN HALL" Different Bala bu..Bulaba..bala blue.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get outta hia...senseless kindergaten Miscreant with a generational DNA of stewpidity...spits

sapele914:
Ipobian Miscreant you sound still just like you did in your Biafra agitation days, only difference today as against then, with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu back then you hate rage was focused on President Buhari, now toady with Judas Peter Obi, your hate rage is against Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Shameless Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.

Certified Mumurist Ipobian, Maybe you need igbo & shayo to stabilize you?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by DMerciful(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
You see why i said you're just mischievous!
You just gave a comment in isolation? Dey play!
omonnakoda:
I don't know the intent. I rd not create. As a member of the forum I commented
If you quote me then make your quote relevant to what you quote? What is complex there?
There are comments on the Iboness of the coup quote them if you want
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Oduduwamumu Nation or death.

God bless Nigeria police force that killed your fellow miscreants in Ojota.
Sunday Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu are the biggest fools, Maybe Nnamdi Kanu just a little bit worse.

On to the next base jare, If I ever for one day in my life supported Igboho or any Oduduwa agitation may Jehovah destroy my life instantly, if I did not support them, even for 1 day, may Jehovah destroy you instantly.

Let us get a big Amen or Amin to that.

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
You see why i said you're just mischievous!
You just gave a comment in isolation? Dey play!
Not in isolation
I challenged a claim which seemed false
That Ibos are denied the right to vote and be voted for.
Do you want to discuss that?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
Sunday Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu are the biggest fools, Maybe Nnamdi Kanu just a little bit worse.

On to the next base jare, If I ever for one day in my life supported Igboho or any Oduduwa agitation may Jehovah destroy my life instantly, if I did not support them, even for 1 day, may Jehovah destroy you instantly.

Let us get a big Amen or Amin to that.

Jehovah has already destroyed your life.

Can't you see it already? Or you need me to tell you in details?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Penguin2: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
Still does not amount to be denied the right to be voted or to vote does it? When you resort to hyperbole,distortion or outright lies you lose credibility
Ibo personalities have said and done thing s offensive to others there are no saints on any side?
Less than 10 years after the war there was an election in 1979, There was a genuine effort to reconcile and reintegrate Ibos and the Yoruba made a genuine sacrifice in 1979,they did not play the card of being Victor in 1970
Ekwueme emerged as VP and Ume Ezeoke as Speaker House of representatives in a deal that excluded Yoruba. So stop this victimhood narrative it is dishonest and insulting

So, if an Igbo man was good enough to become Vice President in 1979, why is not good enough to be president almost 40 years later?

And talking about deals…

There was no deal. What happened was political horse trading that saw an alliance between NPN and UPP which defeated Awolowo and his party.

It’s not as if Awolowo came to a negotiation table and accepted to lose the election or whatever.

Don’t distort history. Some of us know it.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by APCHaram: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
People who lost lesss than 10 persons crying more than people who lost millions

One Nigerian life is equivalent to one million Osus

That's the going rate

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by sapele914(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gucciblog:

Jehovah has already destroyed your life.

Can't you see it already? Or you need me to tell you in details?

You are afraid to say Amen? Now I know you are just an Empty Barrel. Adieus Coward no point relating to a nincompoop.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:

So, if an Igbo man was good enough to become Vice President in 1979, why is not good enough to be president almost 40 years later?

And talking about deals…

There was no deal. What happened was political horse trading that saw an alliance between NPN and UPP which defeated Awolowo and his party.

It’s not as if Awolowo came to a negotiation table and accepted to lose the election or whatever.

Don’t distort history. Some of us know it.
Did I say they are not good enough?
They should compete
I know Ibos like competition so let them compete

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by harmonyglobal: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:
Tor!

Idiotic and brainless BATstards amplifying the vituperations of an ethnic irredentist.

53 years after the Civil War ended, some fools still carry the war for head.

You know your history… and you remember how ‘Igbos’ murdered all of your ancestors…

Now, Igbos have asked to leave you and go there separate way so that you can have Nigeria all to yourself and you said no.

Ngwanu, allow them be part of Nigeria and enjoy the rights and privileges as Nigerians by voting and being voted for, and you still say no.

What do you people really want?
See ipob shit talking nonsense, always blaming someone even for thier own stupidity. How is this related to BAT
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by DMerciful(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Igbos have been "sidelined" at the primaries of major parties since 1999. Highly placed people have said because of the uncivil war, Igbos cannot be trusted with power....you cannot pretend to be new in Nigeria!

Pretending there's no prejudice against having a president from Igbo extraction hitherto is outrageous
omonnakoda:
Not in isolation
I challenged a claim which seemed false
That Ibos are denied the right to vote and be voted for.
Do you want to discuss that?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Pocca: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
An average Yoruba guy is very tribalistic in nature. They so myopic in thinking. Education does not have effect on them. They reason like person they poke a log of wood into their nose. They are are so corrupt and greedy. If they don't benefit from you cannot be friends with them. They also don't know how to talk. They are the most abusive tribe in Nigeria
omonnakoda:
Are Ibos denied the right to vote or be voted For?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by DMerciful(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Na you sabi
APCHaram:

One Nigerian life is equivalent to one million Osus

That's the going rate
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Penguin2: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
omonnakoda:
Did I say they are not good enough?
They should compete
I know Ibos like competition so let them compete

Of course we are competing.

And as is usual with whatever competition we get involved in, we are ahead.

But frustration of us being ahead has now pushed you guys to an emotional point of reminding the rest of Nigeria of who killed their ancestors and why we must not be allowed close to power.

Is that also part of the game?

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by Gucciblog: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
sapele914:
You are afraid to say Amen? Now I know you are just an Empty Barrel. Adieus Coward no point relating to a nincompoop.

OPC terrorist do you want to run?

Next time warn your fellow miscreants not to near Ojota again.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by iyke2frankeze: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
God has sent His Excellency Dr. Peter Obi to save Nigeria and it shall come to past.
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by APCHaram: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
DMerciful:
Na you sabi

Its even overvalued .

I say 1 Nigerian to 5 million Osus

FCK around and find out.

Eternal slaves of Judas

Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by omonnakoda: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Of course we are competing.

And as is usual with whatever competition we get involved in, we are ahead.

But frustration of us being ahead has now pushed you guys to an emotional point of reminding the rest of Nigeria of who killed their ancestors and why we must not be allowed close to power.

Is that also part of the game?
Good let us look forward to the elections

"You guys"? Who are these?
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by DMerciful(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
You can see that you're increasing as i agree. Why not 1 billion? grin

Different types of craze!
APCHaram:

Its even overvalued .

I say 1 Nigerian to 5 million Osus

FCK around and find out.

Eternal slaves of Judas
Re: COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
lhordspy:

Hello, what is today's date?
Did the other 1million other coup you are talking about happened today?
We are talking about the event that happened 53years from today . Today is the remembrance day. And we have every right to discuss about it alone today . Not about others because they never happened on this day, years ago.

The point being made here is that despite Nigeria having gone through 7 different coups, this is the only coup that is ever talked about. This is the only coup that has remembrance day, this is the only coup that all the participants are long dead, but but their names are regularly mentioned, while people like the current President that did his own coup, but was elected and re-elected, despite the fact

Incredible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JUST IN: Severe, Irreparable Harm Will Be Done To Me If CSU Release my records / OMG! See Photos Of Aridolf Hotel Owned By First Lady Patience Jonathan / Lawmakers Don’t Collect Sitting Allowance - Ajibola Basiru, Senate Spokesman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58