Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? (34151 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Realmi: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2023
They are doing well...after the race,, we go count mile
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by stepaside2: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2023
I was surprised to see Kadaria Ahmed anchoring the weekend edition of the morning show on Arise TV. What is going on here? She is no ordinary journalist so couldn't be looking for a full time job at Arise.

Is Nduka Obaigbena trying to pacify the powers that be? Is it a short term assignment? Is it this, is it that? Too many questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by codeplace(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2023
We pray election will be free and fair
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Godispeace: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Obi belongs to the old PDP AGENDA , IDIOT get sense !!!
Dreal1247:
But you can't cover the truth. The people know the truth. Obi is the answer for a New and Better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Karemarealty288(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Owoino:
Obi is not a Nigerian, he is an IPOB criminal.

So says a perpetually hungry dimwit with zero hood value and strength grin angry grin

Pls stand up and be recognized ....

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Menclothing: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Nice
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2023
If only Tinubu can use his cunningness to solve Nigeria multifaceted problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Allisgud: 10:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu will want to buy arisetv and sack oseni abati and bring new management policy to sing apc praise,and if they did not comply to sale,he will fustrate them
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Omodua(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos n propaganda
So,you don't believe Tinubu has a hand in Funsho William's death? The two persons arrested and charged were just framed to cover the iniquities of Tinubu.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by bdon123(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Apc will still take over Nigeria again, know this and know peace
U hav made 10 clicks today....does it mean u made ₦40 only?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by BATified2023: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2023
Omodua:
So,you don't believe Tinubu has a hand in Funsho William's death? The two persons arrested and charged were just framed to cover the iniquities of Tinubu.
y was tinubu not arrested?

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2023
Have you noticed that newspaper is gradually fading away?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Owoino: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2023
Karemarealty288:

So says a perpetually hungry dimwit with zero hood value and strength grin angry grin

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by ejimatic: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Yesterday, while watching one of Arise TV news program on YouTube, I was scrolling through the comment section when I saw Nigerians questioning the appearance of one of the news anchor/journalist there, the popular Kadaria Ahmed

It seem's she has joined Arise TV (from NTA)

Then this morning, I saw the post where Tinubu appointed one of Arise Tv/This Day editors as his media aide

Like the popular saying, if you can't beat them, buy them

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VYNHDJl8HQ
. I don't have any issue with ARISE TV but I am dissatisfied with their presentations. Those who really underwent courses in Mass Media mist have been taught English in Mass Media. For they must have been taught even if yiu have facts. yiu should mind how you present itthem so that your station will not stigmatized. Consider the following:. Journalist A: People say yiur party failed Nigeria..ARISE TV:. Your party failed Nigeria..... In A the journalist want s to have the other person's opinion .In B the journalist is categorical and condemnatory. I decided to keep quiet again since I read that all the Arise TV break fast show achors especially Rufai and Abati did not study Mass Comm or undergo a course in Mass Media.Finally many people like me believe that Arise TV is supporting OBI.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Owoino: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Y
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by MarketDispatch: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by lexy2014: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Very lame headline. How does kadaria joining arise tv automatically mean a0c taking over arise tv?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Owoino: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by mading951: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Johnbullirabor7:
Edo state is massively behind Peter Obi
very serious topic you have chosen. CheckMyRota
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Owoino: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2023
L
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Omodua(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
y was tinubu not arrested?
Tinubu was not arrested because he was still a Governor and covered by immunity. The assassination happened in July 2006. Tinubu handed over 2007. By the time he handed over,the Case had crossed carpet. And that was the end.
I am educating you to know because you're a kid and infant.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by pacespot(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2023
If Tinubu should swoop in on Arise TV, that would effectively be the end of the TV station because it was Nigerian youth who made Arise TV what it is today after the EndSARS and the TV station was the only one reporting the event.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by KINGTELLER: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2023
ejimatic:
. I don't have any issue with ARISE TV but I am dissatisfied with their presentations. Those who really underwent courses in Mass Media mist have ......

And you study mass comm, gosh !
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Scamburster(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2023
ejimatic:
. I don't have any issue with ARISE TV but I am dissatisfied with their presentations. Those who really underwent courses in Mass Media mist have been taught English in Mass Media. For they must have been taught even if yiu have facts. yiu should mind how you present itthem so that your station will not stigmatized. Consider the following:. Journalist A: People say yiur party failed Nigeria..ARISE TV:. Your party failed Nigeria..... In A the journalist want s to have the other person's opinion .In B the journalist is categorical and condemnatory. I decided to keep quiet again since I read that all the Arise TV break fast show achors especially Rufai and Abati did not study Mass Comm or undergo a course in Mass Media.Finally many people like me believe that Arise TV is supporting OBI.
Why won't you think like that since you were born to hate anything Igbo.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Scamburster(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Owoino:
L
Description of your ancestors.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by BATified2023: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2023
Omodua:
Tinubu was not arrested because he was still a Governor and covered by immunity. The assassination happened in July 2006. Tinubu handed over 2007. By the time he handed over,the Case had crossed carpet. And that was the end.
I am educating you to know because you're a kid and infant.
emeka

Tinubu stopped being governor since 07 n opposition was in power at federal level n they couldn’t do anything to him

U igbos n cheap propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2023
After using channel TV in 2015-19 & dumped them. Now it is arise TV they are bidding to use for the already failed 2023 end time election.

Watch out series of election postponements grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by toneroforever(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Olowoeko11:
Boss move.
But I doubt Tinubu will buy arise news not even now, maybe after he must have win the election

Tinubu shouldn't come close to Arise. Let him stick with that his nonsense TVC that nobody takes seriously. I don't know which is better between NTA & TVC. Propaganda tools

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Scamburster(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

Tinubu stopped being governor since 07 n opposition was in power at federal level n they couldn’t do anything to him

U igbos n cheap propaganda
I would like to know this my name sake that is tormenting you perpetually.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Jones4190:

is obi new in Nigeria politics?

Abeg, help me ask them OOH. His Obidullard followers forget this is a man who is over 60 and with 2 decades of mediocre and completely woeful history in Nigerian politics.

While Obidullards love to shout today that "APC and PDP must go" they forget Obi was in the PDP and even still boasting he would win PDP primaries till he found out getting the Party ticket was impossible because of Northern gang-up.

The whole Obi thing is just driven by bigotry, tribalism and deciet such s shown shamelessly by Chisom below. Nigerians see through it and it is why Obi will be distant third behind Atiku.

6 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by pacespot(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2023
Nigeria needs restructuring.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by toneroforever(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2023
ejimatic:

Who no like better thing? Sane Nigerians r supporting Obi. Enemies of the country r supporting Tinubu & Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement that Upheld INEC Power to Declare Election Inconclusive / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.