Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? (34147 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by assholemods: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Shikena:

3 youths migrated from Lagos to Anambra after Obi ruled the state for 8 years grin
Lmao..
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by olatuns2017: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Yesterday, while watching one of Arise TV news program on YouTube, I was scrolling through the comment section when I saw Nigerians questioning the appearance of one of the news anchor/journalist there, the popular Kadaria Ahmed

It seem's she has joined Arise TV (from NTA)

Then this morning, I saw the post where Tinubu appointed one of Arise Tv/This Day editors as his media aide

Like the popular saying, if you can't beat them, buy them

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VYNHDJl8HQ

Arise tv is PDP
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Know which peace, Foolish fool, destined to suffer until the 99th generation With all the issues in the land you dey talk like who no go school, mtchewww
reserve your tears, feb 25 is not far again

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by emilo2bad: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
But you can't cover the truth. The people know the truth. Obi is the answer for a New and Better Nigeria
Like Anambra is new and better during his 8 years. a monkey is a monkey even when taking to another location

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by uba1991: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
God bless kadira Ahmed for saying the truth. Namdi kanu jump bail.
If the south east want referendum they must go to loby the national assembly.
I love this woman for saying the truth without being afraid.

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
emilo2bad:

Like Anambra is new and better during his 8 years. a monkey is a monkey even when taking to another location

Don't mind them. I keep insisting, as a simple and evocative example, supporters of Obi show what Obi did about land erosion ravaging Anambra. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Soludo is complaining bitterly today while shading Obi and Obiano everywhere he goes.

In contrast, what did Tinubu do about ocean coastal erosion, troubling the VI axis of Lagos, which can be more devastating and destructive?

He created Eko Atlantic that is one of the most innovative and brilliant solution-project out of Africa ever that addresses a fundamental problem and also innovately use reclaimed land brilliantly and progressively.

Honestly, only dullards, bigots, haters, losers and very ignorant sadists support Obi.

Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Cromagnon: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
But you can't cover the truth. The people know the truth. Obi is the answer for a New and Better Nigeria
is anambra new and better
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by EmmyDJourno: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
reserve your tears, feb 25 is not far again

Which tears, I’m a tech guy, Personal Assistant to the owner of a Multinational Company wink
Got my PR to Canada, na my boss no want make I japa yet kiss
I’m made for life, it’s illiterate clowns like you that need Peter Obi more, coz when Nigeria gets harder, you no fit survive it sure me die, coz you are a foolish fool cheesy
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by EmmyDJourno: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Don't mind them. I keep insisting, as a simple and evocative example, supporters of Obi show what Obi did about land erosion ravaging Anambra. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Soludo is complaining bitterly today while shading Obi and Obiano everywhere he goes.

In contrast, what did Tinubu do about ocean coastal erosion, troubling the VI axis of Lagos, which can be more devastating and destructive?

He created Eko Atlantic that is one of the most innovative and brilliant solution-project out of Africa ever that addresses a fundamental problem and also innovately use reclaimed land brilliantly and progressively.

Honestly, only dullards, bigots, haters, losers and very ignorant sadists support Obi.

Don’t worry na your children would be Heroine using Urchins like Tinubu, parading fake certificate upandan, no need to say Amen, it’s sealed already wink
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by VicHots(f): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Everyone was furious over her appearance

And Kadaria is fully aware that arise Tv is the No 1. News channel in Nigeria right now

Imagine someone from CNN going to Fox News, few weeks to election
Source?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by Scamburster(m): 4:55am On Jan 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
forget name, counter what he said grin
Counter an urchin?
Re: Kadaria Ahmed, Jega: APC Taking Over Arise TV? by OlawaleBammie: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Scamburster:

Counter an urchin?
Lol, u don't have an argument

Top 10 Nigerian Electricity Discos With The Highest Revenue In Q1 2023 / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention