Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

If God Has A Son.... - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Has A Son.... (3434 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Even without research/articles which sometimes are works of carnal men, or men full of errors,
The Spirit of God alone will let you discern that the G is reserved for the Almighty God.
And small g for men and idols/gods served by men. And it will accordingly have been approriated by Holy men who wrote the Hebrew books.

Alot of claims abound. Including that there are hidden Bibles. Banned books, secret books of the bible etc. Doesn't make those claims true
What are you talking about? It was the Engish language that introduced small letters.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
tctrills:

The bible said Jesus Christ created the world not the spirit of God. Unless you have a different bible

Mr. please use the function now, you make it hard to reply you.

tctrills:

Oga I believe you are very intelligent and you understand English.

Yes, we have other names for the Spirit of God, we also call it the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. It is not Christ or any other spirit.

So it was the Holyghost that created the World?

The Holyghost and Christ who is superior?

Is your Soul different from your Spirit?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=MrPRevailer post=120417082]

Mr. please use the function now, you make it hard to reply you.

Oga I believe you are very intelligent and you understand English.

Yes, we have other names for the Spirit of God, we also call it the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. It is not Christ or any other spirit.

So it was the Holyghost that created the World?

The Holyghost and Christ who is superior?
The bible never said the spirit of God created the world. It said God created the world not His Spirit. It only said that the spirit moved upon the waters.

Is your Soul different from your Spirit? Another out-of-context question please go back to topic.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by sonmvayina(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Jezuz foretold in Tenach?

The False Messiah:

“In those times, many will rise up against the king of the South; and sons of the lawless men of your people will exalt themselves to establish a vision, but they’ll stumble” (Daniel 11:14).

Rashi and RaMbaM take this as an allusion to the Nazarene (Yeshu) and his disciples.

"For is there a greater stumbling block than this? All of the prophets foretold that the Messiah would redeem the Jews, help them, gather in the exiles, and support their observance of the laws. But he (the Nazarene) caused Jews to be put to the sword , to be scattered, and to be denigrated; he tampered with the Torah and its laws; and he misled most of the world to serve something other than God" .
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
tctrills:

The bible never said the spirit of God created the world. It said God created the world not His Spirit. It only said that the spirit moved upon the waters.

Use the FUNCTION ooooooooooooo.

I asked you who is superior btw Christ and Holyghost. You begin to answer off-context.

Ok, answer that and this. why does God say "Let us create man in our image"

Who are the "US"

tctrills:

Another out-of-context question please go back to topic.

Brother You need me to create thread for simple question. Hahaha

Look, whether Jesus is the Spirit of God or not,
Bible says these thing "He came out from God, he is the Word of God.
He is God."

Your Soul and your spirit are diffrent but they are you. So even if i used them interchangeably, I'm still saying that it is you.

Conclusion, Jesus is the Spirit or Word of God.

The Word of God is came out from God.

The purpose of calling Jesus, spirit of God is to make unbelievers or Muslims understand the concept of TRINITY.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=MrPRevailer post=120417544]

I asked you who is superior btw Christ and Holyghost. You begin to answer off-context.
The bible never said so I would not reveal what has not been revealed. i am ok with the word of God

Ok, answer that and this. why does God say [b]"Let us create man in our image"
[/b] Because more than one person was involved in the creation.

[b]Who are the "US" The bible never revealed that and its a sin to add or subtract to God's word.

Look, whether Jesus is the Spirit of God or not,
Bible says these thing "He came out from God, he is the Word of God.
Bible also says that our spirit came out of God so you have zero points.
He is God." Yes he is

Conclusion, Jesus is the Spirit or Word of God. The bible says, in the beginning, was the Word, not the Word of God? Also, the bible did not say that the word of God is his spirit. Do not add or subtract

The purpose of calling Jesus, spirit of God is to make unbelievers or Muslims understand the concept of TRINITY. The bible did not call Jesus the Spirit of God so there is no need to convince Muslims via a clear falsehood.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by sonmvayina(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
THEY THAT READETH LET THEM UNDERSTAND jesus can't be that branch he did not fulfills nothing in this prophecy.

5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous shoot, and he shall reign as king and prosper, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely; and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The LORD is our righteousness.

7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say: 'As the LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
sonmvayina:
THEY THAT READETH LET THEM UNDERSTAND jesus can't be that branch he did not fulfills nothing in this prophecy.

5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous shoot, and he shall reign as king and prosper, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely; and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The LORD is our righteousness.

7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say: 'As the LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.

Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by sonmvayina(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
MrPresident1:

Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Am I suppose to cry or be scared...

I don't really know..
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
sonmvayina:

Am I suppose to cry or be scared...

I don't really know..

Walahi talahi, to God who made me I will not lie to you, be scared. BE SCARED. BE AFRAID. COWER IN TREPIDATION

If the kings of the earth are hiding inside holes and begging rocks to fall on them and crush them to hide them from the wrath of the Lamb, I wonder what the fate would be of little little puppies like yourself

Be scared o, don't let me lie to you at all, be scared shitless

Revelation 6:16-17 KJV
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by sonmvayina(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2023
MrPresident1:

Walahi talahi, to God who made me I will not lie to you, be scared. BE SCARED. BE AFRAID. COWER IN TREPIDATION

If the kings of the earth are hiding inside holes and begging rocks to fall on them and crush them to hide them from the wrath of the Lamb, I wonder what the fate would be of little little puppies like yourself

Be scared o, don't let me lie to you at all, be scared shitless

Revelation 6:16-17 KJV
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Have you taken your medications?

Please do..

Don't skip them..
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
tctrills:

The bible never said so I would not reveal what has not been revealed. i am ok with the word of God
Are you going to learn the word of God or remain proud and unwilling to grow. We all learn everyday my friend.

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"

John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
(In that order)

John 14:28 "If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

tctrills:
Because more than one person was involved in the creation.
Who are the "US" The bible never revealed that and its a sin to add or subtract to God's word.
Yes it did.
Genesis 1:2 "And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the Earth".
JOHN 1:1 "The Word was with God... All things were made by him"

tctrills:
Bible also says that our spirit came out of God so you have zero points.
He is God." Yes he is
Then is Jesus the Father??

Show me where the Bible said that our Spirits came out from God. I will send you #150k. If you show me that scriptural verse.

tctrills:
The bible says, in the beginning, was the Word, not the Word of God?
RIDICULOUS sad
Factoring in your reply, what do you have to say to this??

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

tctrills:
Also, the bible did not say that the word of God is his spirit. Do not add or subtract
JESUS (The WORD) has been dwelling inside God. Just as your Spirit and Soul has been dwelling inside your body. Why are you fighting the Truth?

tctrills:
The bible did not call Jesus the Spirit of God so there is no need to convince Muslims via a clear falsehood.
Well, Jesus came out from God. He was WITH God and he is God. He is not the Father. Yet he is God. He is called "the Word of God." (NOW UNDENIABLE). The Only Begotten Son.
Our spirits did not come out from God. #150k bounty if you can prove otherwise.
Go figure it.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes it did.
Genesis 1:2 "And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the Earth".
JOHN 1:1 "The Word was with God... All things were made by him"

Now you are assuming that it was Jesus Christ moving upon the face of the earth, why?
The bible says the spirit moved upon the face of the earth. How did you twist that to mean Jesus Christ. Note, it did not say the Word moved upon the earth. Can you just stop this guesswork.

Show me where the Bible said that our Spirits came out from God. [b]I will send you #150k. If you show me that scriptural verse.[/b]
I will show you but we both know you will not keep to your words.
Ecclesiastes 12:7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Zechariah 12
The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
The bible says, in the beginning, was the Word, not the Word of God?

I never said Jesus Christ was not with God in the beginning. So really what is your point. The Holy spirit was also with God in the beginning and we don't know who else was with him. All we know is what is revealed so do not assume.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: [b]and his name is called The Word of God.[/b]
Yes Jesus is the word agreed

Also, the bible did not say that the word of God is his spirit. Do not add or subtract
Very wrong, clearly you are trying to be dishonest. The bible says the Word of God is spirit, it never said the word is his spirit unless you are reading from another translation.

JESUS (The WORD) has been dwelling inside God. Just as your Spirit and Soul has been dwelling inside your body. Why are you fighting the Truth?
Now you are confused. You claim that it was Jesus Christ that roamed the earth in the beginning now you are saying he was dwelling inside God. Anyway, I have already shown you above are the verses to show that your spirit came from God for which you promised me 150k

Well, Jesus came out from God. He was WITH God and he is God. He is not the Father. Yet he is God. He is called "the Word of God." (NOW UNDENIABLE). The Only Begotten Son.
Our spirits did not come out from God.

Jesus Christ came from the father, that does not make him the Spirit of God. The bible says he is the Word of God, not the Spirit of God.
After reading the verses I gave, if you are an honest person, I would direct you to a motherless home to pay in the 150k

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Jesus God ? / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52