Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

If God Has A Son.... - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Has A Son.... (3464 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Has A Son.... by advocatejare(m): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Allah is As-Samad. Jesus is not!
Jesus is greater than Allah, Allah is a demon, a mere quarysh idol

Jesus can become man, die, drink breast milk, be flogged, cry, etc.

Allah is above all these!
And Allah can’t do all those, can you see that Allah is limited?

Now back to the matter, Jesus can’t be a Christian because a Christian is someone like Christ himself so how can Christ be like Christ?

That is why I ask you that is Allah a Muslim?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
advocatejare:

Jesus is greater than Allah, Allah is a demon, a mere quarysh idol

No one calls him that! Catholics and few other worship Jesus actor image as idol.

And Allah can’t do all those, can you see that Allah is limited?
Allah says He is able to do all things! Those things are far below Him . For example, can your God worship another god? Can you say He's limited if He can't worship another god?

Now back to the matter, Jesus can’t be a Christian because a Christian is someone like Christ himself so how can Christ be like Christ?

That is why I ask you that is Allah a Muslim?
Jesus worshiped and prayed to his God even in your Bible! Yet, he's a Jew practicing Judaism. But those following him are Christians!
They must be!
Just like Buddhism and Buddha and others?

Allah is not a human being with geneology that was given birth to and can die! Allah made Islam the only way of life for all his worshipers!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Maynman:

So why is it jesus in particular?
That's his destiny as Allah wills it. I don't know why Dangote is the richest man in Africa in particular! Allah wills whatever He wishes!

So jesus was really crucified?, I thought it said otherwise in your quran?
So who is he proving wrong?
Jesus wasn't crucified! He's proving those who made the claim wrong!

Even though gan, Is it only jesus that was killed as a prophet, so why is he the only one coming back to “prove”?
Jesus was not crucified nor killed! He was raised up body and soul!

Christians and jews are not the only religion in the world, who is coming to prove other religions wrong?

Why is it jesus and not another prophet?

Because all humans must die. He hasn't completed his life. So he has to get married, live his life to the full and then die!

The only religion acceptable to Allah is Islam. All those who follow the Prophets in truth till they die are Muslims even if they are called other names!

It's either you're a Muslim or not!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:
That's his destiny as Allah wills it. I don't know why Dangote is the richest man in Africa in particular! Allah wills whatever He wishes!

Jesus wasn't crucified! He's proving those who made the claim wrong!
Jesus was not crucified nor killed! He was raised up body and soul!

Because all humans must die. He hasn't completed his life. So he has to get married, live his life to the full and then die!

The only religion acceptable to Allah is Islam. All those who follow the Prophets in truth till they die are Muslims even if they are called other names!

It's either you're a Muslim or not!

Dangote is the richest man in Africa because he worked for it, starting from his uncle dantata.
It seems there’s more to jesus than just a prophet.
We have lot of people that died prematurely, will they also complete their destiny and come back alive?

You said jesus was crucified by the jew, and that’s a lie he was not, so who are those that said made the claim that he was crucified? Certainly not the jews.

There was no islam when jesus was alive. Jesus would have been a judaist. How come it is that same jesus that your allah chose?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by advocatejare(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

No one calls him that! Catholics and few other worship Jesus actor image as idol.
Every sane person knows that Allah is the tribal idol tht the Quarysh worshipped and even named their children after like pagan Abdulmuttalib named his Son Abdullah after Allah!

Allah says He is able to do all things! Those things are far below Him . For example, can your God worship another god? Can you say He's limited if He can't worship another god?
Have you forgotten that Allah sworn by other gods?

“So I swear by the Lord of Easts and Wests hat indeed We are able”
-Quran 70:40

Jesus worshiped and prayed to his God even in your Bible! Yet, he's a Jew practicing Judaism. But those following him are Christians!
They must be!

Allah is not a human being with geneology that was given birth to and can die! Allah made Islam the only way of life for all his worshipers!
Is Allah a muslim or not?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 4:39am On Jan 25, 2023
advocatejare:

Every sane person knows that Allah is the tribal idol tht the Quarysh worshipped and even named their children after like pagan Abdulmuttalib named his Son Abdullah after Allah!
Every inane person with the devilish holy spirit knows that!

Have you forgotten that Allah sworn by other gods?
Where was other gods mentioned in the verse? And He said He is one! So is he unable to swear by Himself? He's not limited like your God that can't swear! He can swear by Himself or anything He likes!

Is Allah a muslim or not?
They must be!

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 5:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Maynman:

Dangote is the richest man in Africa because he worked for it, starting from his uncle dantata.
Yeah sure but there are many that work harder and maybe smarter than him but less richer!

It seems there’s more to jesus than just a prophet.
Yeah he's a messenger! All messengers are prophets but not all Prophets are messengers!

We have lot of people that died prematurely, will they also complete their destiny and come back alive?
How many times will i tell you Jesus didn't die? Anyone who does has completed his destiny on earth!

You said jesus was crucified by the jew, and that’s a lie he was not, so who are those that said made the claim that he was crucified? Certainly not the jews.
Jesus wasn't crucified in reality! The Jews made the claim that he was crucified and called him a Basta*d.

There was no islam when jesus was alive. Jesus would have been a judaist. How come it is that same jesus that your allah chose?

What is Islam? Islam was around but you don't understand it. Even in the Bible as it is now, a man came to ask Jesus how he can gain eternal life. Jesus told him to obey the commandments! Then Jesus later said he should follow him. This is similar to what all Prophets preached!

The people of Noah were meant to obey and worship God by following Noah's command. Same as Moses, Abraham and others!
Islam was the religion of Noah, Moses and Abraham. Were they judaist too as they worship ONLY one God without partners?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yeah sure but there are many that work harder and maybe smarter than him but less richer!
Yeah he's a messenger! All messengers are prophets but not all Prophets are messengers!
How many times will i tell you Jesus didn't die? Anyone who does has completed his destiny on earth!
Jesus wasn't crucified in reality! The Jews made the claim that he was crucified and called him a Basta*d.

What is Islam? Islam was around but you don't understand it. Even in the Bible as it is now, a man came to ask Jesus how he can gain eternal life. Jesus told him to obey the commandments! Then Jesus later said he should follow him. This is similar to what all Prophets preached!

The people of Noah were meant to obey and worship God by following Noah's command. Same as Moses, Abraham and others!
Islam was the religion of Noah, Moses and Abraham. Were they judaist too as they worship ONLY one God without partners?
No one works harder or smarter than him, if they do their results should show.

You made a statement that jesus is coming back to prove to the jews that he was killed, jews don’t even recognize jesus, talkless of making claims of killing jesus, so who is jesus coming back to prove things too?

Jesus said they should follow the commandments laid down by yahweh.
When they ask jesus what was the greatest commandment what did he say?

Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Were they judaist too as they worship ONLY one God without partners?

Yes, Abraham is the father of Judaism, and they worship the Israelite god called yahweh.

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Maynman:

Yes, Abraham is the father of Judaism, and they worship the Israelite god called yahweh.

Did Abraham call his religion Judaism?
And how is God an Israelite God only when He created the world?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:

Did Abraham call his religion Judaism?
And how is God an Israelite God only when He created the world?

Abraham worshipped yahweh.
The religion of yahweh was called yahwism before it was later called judaism.

God is a title not a person.
Allah and yahweh are both Abrahamaic gods.

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 7:42am On Jan 25, 2023
Maynman:

No one works harder or smarter than him, if they do their results should show.
There are many that works smarter and harder than him but may not be privileged to reach his status.

You made a statement that jesus is coming back to prove to the jews that he was killed, jews don’t even recognize jesus, talkless of making claims of killing jesus, so who is jesus coming back to prove things too?
This is false. He is coming to prove to them that he wasn't killed. The Jews do recognize him.

Jesus said they should follow the commandments laid down by yahweh.
When they ask jesus what was the greatest commandment what did he say?
The instant i was quoting is not the one you are quoting. He did say according to the Bible that the greatest commandment is to worship the Lord your God who is one. You shall love Him with all your heart.....
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
There are many that works smarter and harder than him but may not be privileged to reach his status.

This is false. He is coming to prove to them that he wasn't killed. The Jews do recognize him.

The instant i was quoting is not the one you are quoting. He did say according to the Bible that the greatest commandment is to worship the Lord your God who is one. You shall love Him with all your heart.....

How did you arrive at many people works smarter and harder than him?
If they do, they should be the richest also. So tell me how you arrive at “many people”.

You are the one lying, the jews don’t recognize him talkless of saying that he was killed, show me verses in the tanakh that mentioned jesus or jews that recognize him.

The bible was not written in English, and jesus didn’t speak English. The “god” in that context is yahweh, that’s the god of the jews. Even the name “jesus” means “yahweh saves”.
Yahweh is the god of the tanakh.

Once again the jews don’t recognize jesus.

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Maynman:

How did you arrive at many people works smarter and harder than him?
If they do, they should be the richest also. So tell me how you arrive at “many people”.
That's my probability!
So everyone that did what Dangote did will get government monopoly as he did and also get other waivers?

You are the one lying, the jews don’t recognize him talkless of saying that he was killed, show me verses in the tanakh that mentioned jesus or jews that recognize him.
The Tanakh is not a book of what happened during Jesus time. It was before him. So why would Jesus's story be there?

[quote]The bible was not written in English, and jesus didn’t speak English. The “god” in that context is yahweh, that’s the god of the jews. Even the name “jesus” means “yahweh saves”.
Yahweh is the god of the tanakh.

Once again the jews don’t recognize jesus.[quote] Whenever i say "Jesus", i refer to the man many believe was crucified and died on the cross. I also know the Bible wasn't written in English and that Jesus never spoke English!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
That's my probability!
So everyone that did what Dangote did will get government monopoly as he did and also get other waivers?

The Tanakh is not a book of what happened during Jesus time. It was before him. So why would Jesus's story be there?

Dangote is not the only one getting monopoly and waivers.

The tanakh is the book of the jews, and that’s what jews use, the story of jesus is found only in New Testament created by Christians, and jews reject New Testament, so tel me which jew recognizes jesus or claim that they killed him? Jesus doesn’t exist among jews or Judaism, it exist only in New Testament created by Christians!

Hope you know that jesus means yahweh saves.
Yahweh is the god of the jews.
Your creation story in the quran was copied from Torah a part of Tanakh.

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Maynman:

Dangote is not the only one getting monopoly and waivers.
I am just telling many factors worked together with his hard work and smartness for him to be where he is.

The tanakh is the book of the jews, and that’s what jews use, the story of jesus is found only in New Testament created by Christians, and jews reject New Testament, so tel me which jew recognizes jesus or claim that they killed him? Jesus doesn’t exist among jews or Judaism, it exist only in New Testament created by Christians!
Some Jews believe he existed.

Hope you know that jesus means yahweh saves.
Yahweh is the god of the jews.
Your creation story in the quran was copied from Torah a part of Tanakh.
The Jews don't own God to themselves!
The God of Noah is not only the God of the Jews!
And no story was copied from the Bible in the Qur'an!
There are many similarities and differences in both !
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
I am just telling many factors worked together with his hard work and smartness for him to be where he is.

Some Jews believe he existed.

The Jews don't own God to themselves!
The God of Noah is not only the God of the Jews!
And no story was copied from the Bible in the Qur'an!
There are many similarities and differences in both !
Of course many factors did and it’s not just “allah wills”.

No jews believe he existed.
the jews own yahweh to themselves!
Yahweh is the god of israelite.
The creation story you have in your quran was copied from tanakh.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Maynman:

Of course many factors did and it’s not just “allah wills”.
Dangote too knows it's not by his power or Might! no need arguing for him.

No jews believe he existed.
the jews own yahweh to themselves!
The creation story you have in your quran was copied from tanakh.
Abeg spare me with all this falsehood!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Dangote too knows it's not by his power or Might! no need arguing for him.

Abeg spare me with all this falsehood!

Dangote uncle, dantata was the richest while he was alive. It’s common sense and not “allah wills”.

You are the one that’s lying!or you are ignorant of your religion and arabic god called allah.

Hope you know jesus means “yahweh saves”?

Re: If God Has A Son.... by advocatejare(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Every inane person with the devilish holy spirit knows that!
You just described all Muslims because all of you know that Abdulmutallib was a pagan like the rest of the Quraysh and they worshipped Allah their god. Or do you want to lie that they didn’t serve Allah?

Where was other gods mentioned in the verse? And He said He is one!
Show me where Allah mentioned that he is the lord of the Easts and the West. Mention just one verse
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
tctrills:

This is my second post to you to add more light.
Please read Hebrew 12.9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

You learn that Jesus Christ is not the only Spirit Son of God. So if Christ is the Spirit of God, what about all the other spirits that came from God?

Self-explanatory

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
tctrills:

First only Begotten tells you he is not a spirit. The word only Begotten does not translate to Spirit of God. He was Begotten by God and not by Joseph
You already read that the spirit of God came from within God so why argue with the word of God.

In heaven, there is no marriage.

Aside from Marriage,
Is your Soul your only-begotten?

Did Jesus come out from God or not?
Please Answer.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrPRevailer:

In heaven, there is no marriage.

Aside from Marriage,
Is your Soul your only-begotten?

Did Jesus come out from God or not?
Please Answer.
I don't understand your question. But let me try and answer with a bible verse.
Zechariah 12. 1
The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
From this verse we learn that God created the spirit of man within him. I am not sure I addressed you question.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrPRevailer:

Self-explanatory

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

So you agree that Jesus Christ is not the only Spirit child of God right?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
tctrills:

I don't understand your question. But let me try and answer with a bible verse.
Zechariah 12. 1
The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
From this verse we learn that God created the spirit of man within him. I am not sure I addressed you question.

You have a comprehension issue for two simple question? Chai.

If a Muslim should challenge you that you believe in three gods. What will you say to defend your faith and convince him that you don't serve three gods but one?
Please answer.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
tctrills:

So you agree that Jesus Christ is not the only Spirit child of God right?

You didn't read the Bible verse well or
Is English your third language ni? grin

John saw the Lamb/Son of God. On the Lamb's HEAD are seven horns /Spirits.
The Spirits are subject to the Lamb of God. Just as the Lamb of God is subject to the Father.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
MrPRevailer:

You didn't read the Bible verse well or
Is English your third language ni? grin

John saw the Lamb/Son of God. On the Lamb's HEAD are seven horns /Spirits.
The Spirits are subject to the Lamb of God. Just as the Lamb of God is subject to the Father.
Ah this one just came to insult. Please point out the verse that I did not read well. Being subject to the son does not mean that are not his family. Remember, God is the father of Spirits. Note the plural.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
MrPRevailer:

You have a comprehension issue for two simple question? Chai.

If a Muslim should challenge you that you believe in three gods. What will you say to defend your faith and convince him that you don't serve three gods but one?
Please answer.
Sorry, was this about Muslims and 3 God's? Please learn to stay on topic. If you want to discuss Muslims and 3 God's you can start a thread and tag me.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023
tctrills:

Sorry, was this about Muslims and 3 God's? Please learn to stay on topic. If you want to discuss Muslims and 3 God's you can start a thread and tag me.

You are avoiding the question because you know you are wrong and have no answer.

Should an unbeliever come to you and challenge you that why do you believe God is one. And yet you say God the Father, Son and Holyghost. What will you say to convince them that God is one?

Do I have to create another thread for this?
Aren't you just looking for flimsy excuses?
The topic is about Trinity and is very related, so why ask me to create a new thread instead of just answer the question.
But no. It's so hard for you because the truth is not in you. You want to correct a believer when you cannot convince an unbeliever on the specific nature of God.

Answer the question or just know you are being a coward.

1 Like

Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2023
tctrills:

Ah this one just came to insult. Please point out the verse that I did not read well. Being subject to the son does not mean that are not his family. Remember, God is the father of Spirits. Note the plural.

I already clearly pointed it out. But you don't meditate on the scriptures. You are just aiming to efficiently reply me with your carnal mind.

Read the verse and see for yourself if it's not what I clearly pointed out. So you can know you are the one being unreasonable

Who's is the Lamb?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2023
MrPRevailer:

You are avoiding the question because you know you are wrong and have no answer.

Should an unbeliever come to you and challenge you that why do you believe God is one. And yet you say God the Father, Son and Holyghost. What will you say to convince them?

Do I have to create another thread for this?
Aren't you just looking for flimsy excuses?
The topic is about Trinity and is very related, so why ask me to create a new thread instead of just answer the question.
But no. It's so hard for you because the truth is not in you. You want to correct a believer when you cannot convince an unbeliever on the specific nature of God.

Answer the question or just know you are being a coward.
No sir, I am avoiding the question because it has nothing to do with the present topic and I am an organized person.
To me, an intelligent person solves one problem then moves to the next. I already assured you that I would answer you question if you created a thread and tagged me.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPRevailer(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2023
tctrills:

No sir, I am avoiding the question because it has nothing to do with the present topic and I am an organized person.
To me, an intelligent person solves one problem then moves to the next. I already assured you that I would answer you question if you created a thread and tagged me.

Okay. The topic says "if God has a Son"

I want to ask you. If God has a son, doesn't that mean you are worshipping two or three gods?
Bible says "Hear o Israel, the Lord YOUR GOD IS ONE".

You Christian are a blasphemer. Prove me wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do We Find The Letters "IHS" In Christian Art And In Churches? / Pope John-paul II 95th Birthday Is Today (posthumous) / I Normally Test Girls For Being Ogbanje With Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.