Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

If God Has A Son.... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Has A Son.... (3403 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Maynman:

What does almah mean?
When was mary referred to as propehetess?
Oga this was your own link, stop acting confused.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
tctrills:

Oga this was your own link, stop acting confused.

You are the one confused.
read to understand.
The link also said.
“ Modern Jewish commentators point out that the verb harah ("be with child"wink is in the perfect tense and should be rendered "she has conceived" or "is with child" — not "will conceive."

Secondly, the verb qara't ("call"wink is also perfect (lit. "she has called"wink. Thus, they say, Isaiah's message concerns his wife and her son, not some future messianic figure, such as Yeshua of Nazareth.”
Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Maynman:

You are the one confused.
read to understand.
The link also said.
“ Modern Jewish commentators point out that the verb harah ("be with child"wink is in the perfect tense and should be rendered "she has conceived" or "is with child" — not "will conceive."

Secondly, the verb qara't ("call"wink is also perfect (lit. "she has called"wink. Thus, they say, Isaiah's message concerns his wife and her son, not some future messianic figure, such as Yeshua of Nazareth.”
Are you going to explain the part I posted or are you just wasting my precious time?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
tctrills:
Are you going to explain the part I posted or are you just wasting my precious time?

Understand what you posted cheesy

What’s almah?
Where was mary called prophetess.

And also the full verse is : Isaiah 7:14b. 1QIsa1/Great Isaiah Scroll from Qumran]
almah
[right to left: "...ha'almah harah veyoledet ben veqara shmo immanuel"]

Modern Jewish commentators point out that the verb harah ("be with child"wink is in the perfect tense and should be rendered "she has conceived" or "is with child" — not "will conceive."

Re: If God Has A Son.... by tctrills: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Maynman:

Understand what you posted cheesy

What’s almah?
Where was mary called prophetess.

And also the full verse is : Isaiah 7:14b. 1QIsa1/Great Isaiah Scroll from Qumran]
almah
[right to left: "...ha'almah harah veyoledet ben veqara shmo immanuel"]

Modern Jewish commentators point out that the verb harah ("be with child"wink is in the perfect tense and should be rendered "she has conceived" or "is with child" — not "will conceive."

Oga go and sleep. Even your link testifies of Jesus Christ
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
tctrills:

Oga go and sleep. Even your link testifies of Jesus Christ
Iesus chrestus bwahahahah

Modern Jewish commentators point out that the verb harah ("be with child" is in the perfect tense and should be rendered "she has conceived" or "is with child" — not "will conceive."

Secondly, the verb qara't ("call” is also perfect (lit. "she has called". Thus, they say, Isaiah's message concerns his wife and her son, not some future messianic figure, such as Yeshua of Nazareth.”
Re: If God Has A Son.... by advocatejare(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

They shall call his name Emmanuel.
Who called Jesus Emmanuel?
Who called Muhammad Ahmad?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Hello my old friend. Your attempt to discuss bible philosophy makes you a comedian in street of Christian knowledge.

1. Why do you think God cannot have a son?
of what use is a son to him? He doesn't need a helper or inheritor!

2. What do you understand by the concept of sonship in Christianity?
God having a begotten son is what goes against sound reason! He needs nothing to complete himself!
3. What do you mean by sterility in spiritual things?

Note: Christianity is a spiritual community.

My theory is that if your God has a son then the son should have a son or be sterile!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is the stupid linear thinking that is responsible for much of the trouble in the world. The inability to dig deeper and ask questions on why certain things are the way they are. I'm sure linear thinking is greatly reproved in the Quran, and Muslims are urged to think and ruminate on things critically

Your moniker, Antichristian, is a misnormer, it identifies you as an evil and wicked person. Christ is the highest embodiment of everything good, of exceptionally good behaviour, and being called a Christian means you desire and put efforts to being like Christ in being exceptionally good too in character and in everything you do

This is where your folly in calling yourself Antichristian is revealed. If you are against what is exceptionally good, calling yourself Anti-good, then you must be exceptionally evil

Good is subjective! When Christ was with his father in the old testament they were supporting killings, revenge, genocide, killing of animals, arson, etc.

So what is good and bad?

Didn't the father say in Isaiah 45: 7 that he creates evil and good?

So how can the son be only good when his father created evil too?

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2023
ichuka:

Hi bro
Why can't you just focus on your thing and leave others with there's.
Or are you in competition with anybody?
Dude just focus on your religion and leave the rest to your God.
In that way peace will never depart from your household.

You need to open people's eyes to see the realness or otherwise in what they do!

How can God have a son but God's son can't have his own son?

Is he sterile?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Good is subjective! When Christ was with his father in the old testament they were supporting killings, revenge, genocide, killing of animals, arson, etc.

So what is good and bad?

Didn't the father say in Isaiah 45: 7 that he creates evil and good?

So how can the son be only good when his father created evil too?

I don't understand what you mean by good is subjective, it sounds like something stupid to say. How can there be difference of opinion among right minded people about what good is, and what it is not?

Are you a Muslim?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MightySparrow: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
of what use is a son to him? He doesn't need a helper or inheritor!

God having a begotten son is what goes against sound reason! He needs nothing to complete himself!

My theory is that if your God has a son then the son should have a son or be sterile!

All your answers are good only you have not answered my questions.
Are you God's counselor or are you thinking for God?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
MrPresident1:

I don't understand what you mean by good is subjective, it sounds like something stupid to say. How can there be difference of opinion among right minded people about what good is, and what it is not?

Are you a Muslim?

For example, in the old testament fighting wars for God was good! Genocide, revenge, cursing kids to death, killing animals, killing kids, etc are good! In the New testament they all became bad!

Did God change? Or the law was changed? Where was it changed?

This is where good maybe subjective!

Yeah i am a Muslim.
Re: If God Has A Son.... by ichuka(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

You need to open people's eyes to see the realness or otherwise in what they do!

How can God have a son but God's son can't have his own son?

Is he sterile?
Dude leave it to them,it's there owe believe.just focus on yours.
The end will justify who's right n to those that are wrong.
Bro
Let it be please
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

For example, in the old testament fighting wars for God was good! Genocide, revenge, cursing kids to death, killing animals, killing kids, etc are good! In the New testament they all became bad!

Did God change? Or the law was changed? Where was it changed?

This is where good maybe subjective!

Yeah i am a Muslim.

You are a Muslim, a true Muslim, and your moniker is AntiChristian? Prophet Isa, the noblest of the prophets is Jesus Christ, yet you call yourself AntiChristian. You are a liar and a pretender, a dog of satan

You are a Muslim and you have the temerity to call God a bloodletter? Did you not read in the Quran that it is God that kills and also makes alive? You don't believe that part of the Quran? You are no Muslim, you are a liar.

You are a dog
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
MrPresident1:

You are a Muslim, a true Muslim, and your moniker is AntiChristian? Prophet Isa, the noblest of the prophets is Jesus Christ, yet you call yourself AntiChristian. You are a liar and a pretender, a dog of satan

You are a Muslim and you have the temerity to call God a bloodletter? Did you not read in the Quran that it is God that kills and also makes alive? You don't believe that part of the Quran? You are no Muslim, you are a liar.

You are a dog

God doesn't need a son to save humans. The nature of God and Jesus is different!

God won't have son not to talk of killing him to save his other creatures!

You're on point! Jesus too called a woman dog before helping her with miracles in the Bible!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

God doesn't need a son to save humans. The nature of God and Jesus is different!

God won't have son not to talk of killing him to save his other creatures!

You're on point! Jesus too called a woman dog before helping her with miracles in the Bible!

As a Muslim, why don't you believe in Jesus Christ?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2023
MrPresident1:

As a Muslim, why don't you believe in Jesus Christ?

We will refer to Jesus as ‘Eesa throughout this article.

I will like to inform you that among what a Muslim must ''believe in'' is to believe in the Prophets as stated in the authentic Islamic texts. These Prophets includes Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Isma'eel (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), Ayyob (Job), Yoonus (Jonah), Haroon (Aaron), Sulaiman (Solomon), Dawud (David), Idrees (Enoch), Dhul Kifl (Isaiah), Lut (Lot), Zakariyya (Zachariah), Ilyaas (Elijah), Al-Yasa (Elisha), Yahya (John), 'Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all). And the knowledge of their numbers belongs to Allah only! We believe all of them were sent by Allah to certain set of people. Some were given Inspired Books like Torah (Musa), Zabur (Dawud) Injeel ('Eesa), Qur'an (Muhammad), etc.

The beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him).

1. Muslims do believe in ‘Eesa as a Prophet, a messenger and a noble slave of Allah sent to the children of Israel to call them to believe in Allah alone and to worship Him alone.

2. ‘Eesa was never a god or the son of God as the Christians claim.

3. We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth. Many Prophets before him did miracles. The miracles includes ‘Eesa speaking while he was still in the cradle, breathing in to a clay bird making it turn to a live bird, healing the blind & lepers, quickening the dead, etc. All this happens solely with the permission of Allah.

4. We believe ‘Eesa has no father and his mother Maryam was a virgin. This is similar to Adam who has no father or Mother and Hawa (Eve) who has no mother but was created from Adam (peace be upon them both).

5. We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

6. We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

7. We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

9. Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

These are the beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) as founded in the Books of Islam.

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.
May the Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon all the Prophets and all those who follow their Sunnah till the day of recompense!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
AntiChristian:

We will refer to Jesus as ‘Eesa throughout this article.

I will like to inform you that among what a Muslim must ''believe in'' is to believe in the Prophets as stated in the authentic Islamic texts. These Prophets includes Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Isma'eel (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), Ayyob (Job), Yoonus (Jonah), Haroon (Aaron), Sulaiman (Solomon), Dawud (David), Idrees (Enoch), Dhul Kifl (Isaiah), Lut (Lot), Zakariyya (Zachariah), Ilyaas (Elijah), Al-Yasa (Elisha), Yahya (John), 'Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all). And the knowledge of their numbers belongs to Allah only! We believe all of them were sent by Allah to certain set of people. Some were given Inspired Books like Torah (Musa), Zabur (Dawud) Injeel ('Eesa), Qur'an (Muhammad), etc.

The beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him).

1. Muslims do believe in ‘Eesa as a Prophet, a messenger and a noble slave of Allah sent to the children of Israel to call them to believe in Allah alone and to worship Him alone.

2. ‘Eesa was never a god or the son of God as the Christians claim.

3. We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth. Many Prophets before him did miracles. The miracles includes ‘Eesa speaking while he was still in the cradle, breathing in to a clay bird making it turn to a live bird, healing the blind & lepers, quickening the dead, etc. All this happens solely with the permission of Allah.

4. We believe ‘Eesa has no father and his mother Maryam was a virgin. This is similar to Adam who has no father or Mother and Hawa (Eve) who has no mother but was created from Adam (peace be upon them both).

5. We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

6. We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

7. We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

9. Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

These are the beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) as founded in the Books of Islam.

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.
May the Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon all the Prophets and all those who follow their Sunnah till the day of recompense!

As a Muslim that you say you are, do you believe in Christ?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 5:18am On Jan 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

As a Muslim that you say you are, do you believe in Christ?

What we believe about him is what I typed above for you!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2023
I am asking you why as a Muslim you do not believe in Christ by bearing the moniker AntiChristian, why is your moniker AntiChristian if you must believe in Jesus Christ as a true Muslim, does this not make you a fake Muslim, and a liar?

AntiChristian:

What we believe about him is what I typed above for you!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2023
MrPresident1:
I am asking you why as a Muslim you do not believe in Christ by bearing the moniker AntiChristian, why is your moniker AntiChristian if you must believe in Jesus Christ as a true Muslim, does this not make you a fake Muslim, and a liar?

Please don't be dumb, stupid and ignorant! Jesus didn't create Christianity as we have it today! You claim to follow him but he'll deny you all!

Except you can provide me the verse where Jesus said he was a Christian or that his religion is Christianity!

I am antichristian not antichrist! Your antichrist never arrive!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2023
I tell you that you are fool and you are going to hell. You claim to be a Muslim yet your moniker is AntiChristian, you are a lying dog of Satan! You are no Muslim, you are a criminal masquerading as a Muslim sowing and spreading evil among brethren. Jesus' followers were called Christians for their good deeds, Jesus the perfect example of all good deeds. They were called Christians because of their followership of Jesus in good deeds. Yet you this fool, this dog of Satan, this liar and criminal dog of Satan comes and names yourself AntiChristian! You are a liar, a thief and your purpose is to kill steal and destroy, a veritable son of Satan!

You are antichrist!

AntiChristian:

Please don't be dumb, stupid and ignorant! Jesus didn't create Christianity as we have it today! You claim to follow him but he'll deny you all!

Except you can provide me the verse where Jesus said he was a Christian or that his religion is Christianity!

Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 8:00am On Jan 24, 2023
MrPresident1:
I tell you that you are fool and you are going to hell. You claim to be a Muslim yet your moniker is AntiChristian, you are a lying dog of Satan! You are no Muslim, you are a criminal masquerading as a Muslim sowing and spreading evil among brethren. Jesus' followers were called Christians for their good deeds, Jesus the perfect example of all good deeds. They were called Christians because of their followership of Jesus in good deeds. Yet you this fool, this dog of Satan, this liar and criminal dog of Satan comes and names yourself AntiChristian! You are a liar, a thief and your purpose is to kill steal and destroy, a veritable son of Satan!

You are antichrist!

You are the fool here! I'm going to hell but once I claim to accept Jesus as Lord and savior now hell will become paradise!

Ignoramus show us where Jesus started a religion called Christianity?

You're worse than a dog!
Lucifer incarnate!

Anuofia!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are the fool here! I'm going to hell but once I claim to accept Jesus as Lord and savior now hell will become paradise!

You're worse than a dog!
Lucifer incarnate!

Anuofia!

Wanted to ask, if jesus is just another prophet, why is he the one coming back to end the world?

Re: If God Has A Son.... by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2023
You are going to hell. You are AntiChristian, antigood, antiGod. You did not put your name as AntiChristianity, you are antichristian, anti follower of all good things, if anything is good or pleasant, or of good report, or sweet, or right, or holy, or righteous, you are anti that thing!

You are antichrist!

AntiChristian:

You're worse than a dog!
Lucifer incarnate!

Anuofia!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by kkins25(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Maynman:

Wanted to ask, if jesus is just another prophet, why is he the one coming back to end the world?
Plus why is it that Mohammad stands behind him during prayers?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by advocatejare(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

How can Jesus be a Christian, how do you even think?

Is Allah a Muslim?
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
advocatejare:

How can Jesus be a Christian, how do you even think?

Is Allah a Muslim?

Allah is As-Samad. Jesus is not!

Jesus can become man, die, drink breast milk, be flogged, cry, etc.

Allah is above all these!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
MrPresident1:
You are going to hell. You are AntiChristian, antigood, antiGod. You did not put your name as AntiChristianity, you are antichristian, anti follower of all good things, if anything is good or pleasant, or of good report, or sweet, or right, or holy, or righteous, you are anti that thing!

You are antichrist!

Make i leave you in your delusion!

Ezi bida!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by AntiChristian: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
Maynman:

Jesus is not coming back to end the world!
He's coming back just before the end of the world to complete his destiny! He will live as as a follower of Muhammad and rule with the Qur'an. He will get married, live and die as a Muslim.

Part of his destiny is to kill the Dajjal (AntiChrist) too.

He will prove the Jews wrong of their claims to have crucified/Killed him. He will prove the Christians wrong in their exaggeration of him that he said he was God or son of God or one in trinity!
Re: If God Has A Son.... by Maynman: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus is not coming back to end the world!
He's coming back just before the end of the world to complete his destiny! He will live as as a follower of Muhammad and rule with the Qur'an. He will get married, live and die as a Muslim.

Part of his destiny is to kill the Dajjal (AntiChrist) too.

He will prove the Jews wrong of their claims to have crucified/Killed him. He will prove the Christians wrong in their exaggeration of him that he said he was God or son of God or one in trinity!

So why is it jesus in particular?
So jesus was really crucified?, I thought it said otherwise in your quran?
So who is he proving wrong?
Even though gan, Is it only jesus that was killed as a prophet, so why is he the only one coming back to “prove”?
Christians and jews are not the only religion in the world, who is coming to prove other religions wrong?

Why is it jesus and not another prophet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible / Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End? / How Then Can I Do This Great Wickedness, And Sin Against God?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86