Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) (1585 Views)

I Met With LordViccoDaGuru Today In Awka Anambra State / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Just watch and see what happens next

1 Like

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
We can not sit back and watch an ipob terriost coward rule over us, There was a post here where someone said he will expose Aisha Buhari soon? Anyone with the link? I have started reporting Peter Obi to presidential guards I have full proof of everything Peter Obituary is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Beremx(f): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
The DSS official who replied you must be a certified Olodo. In fact both of need mental check up.

What da fucck!!?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Beremx:
The DSS official who replied you must be a certified Olodo. In fact both of need mental check up.

What da fucck!!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

He will go and explain the meaning of these in their office

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Nbote(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lolzzzzz... So DSS have a WhatsApp handle saved as DSS Headquarters lol... These Tinubu urchins are clowns

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Beremx(f): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

He will go and explain the meaning of these in their office
Lol. You're a very funny guy. It is well with you in Jesus name grin

5 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... So DSS have a WhatsApp handle saved as DSS Headquarters lol... These Tinubu urchins are clowns

I don't have anything to say to u now, but watch out for the next action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Beremx:
Lol. You're a very funny guy. It is well with you in Jesus name grin

He will go and explain why he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost. He also said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released before Wednesday next week. All the evil agenda to bring Biafra will never come to pass

2 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
This clown is a member of the DSS too? undecided

5 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Beremx(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

He will go and explain why he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost. He also said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released before Wednesday next week
you don't mean it? Continue, I am listening!! grin shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
As soon as they reply me again I will post all our chats here. U Obituary supporters tell Peter Obi to remain in London because the DSS are out to haunt him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Houstency(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Another werey has been set lose by the drug kingpin.. thraits of jagaban tout soldier lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Felabrity: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Job
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Obidient4life3: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=120085035][/quote]

grin grin grin grin....
TINUBU has deposited stupidity into this one

5 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Starcrest1: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
Who gave a mentally deranged idiat phone abeg.?

People will be arguing with this one now, thinking he's mentally okay......

5 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Rekhina(f): 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
I will report u to DSS myself because I have a brother there wait for me. By Allah u wrote in z prison of federal fir impersonation and fraud.

6 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Penguin2: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
We can not sit back and watch an ipob terriost coward rule over us, There was a post here where someone said he will expose Aisha Buhari soon? Anyone with the link? I have started reporting Peter Obi to presidential guards I have full proof of everything Peter Obituary is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria
Hahahahaha!

So DSS didn’t know Obi exists?

You are the one reporting Obi to them?

Wow! Clap for yourself.

You are such a patriotic Nigerian.

You must be feeling funky grin

11 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Adaojo stop deceiving yourself with your fake Peter Obi Twitter account and fake DSS number that you control.

Go and cook Indomie Hungry man size and eat make hunger no damage your intestine as an ogbonge urchin wey you be. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Novarisammy2: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
I keep pondering on the components of a typical agbadorians brain. their stupidity is unrivaled.

4 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Novarisammy2: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
As soon as they reply me again I will post all our chats here. U Obituary supporters tell Peter Obi to remain in London because the DSS are out to haunt him grin

It’s never permitted to be surprised at the
aberrations of born fools.

5 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Rekhina:
I will report u to DSS myself because I have a brother there wait for me. By Allah u wrote in z prison of federal fir impersonation and fraud.

Send me ur account details lemme give you transport to go to their Headquarters office in Abuja and report me to them. Nonsense
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Novarisammy2:

It’s never permitted to be surprised at the
aberrations of born fools.

grin grin

E shock you abi??
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by mrvitalis(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
This one na mental problem ooh

5 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by orion7: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
I know the op. His name is adaojo. Very poor wretched thing. You will think the Apc he is zimbying for even knows him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
orion7:
I know the op. His name is adaojo. Very poor wretched thing. You will think the Apc he is zimbying for even knows him

That's ur headache
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Don't worry shocking news is coming on board soon
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by techWriter3: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Another werey been been set lose by the drug kingpin

2 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Nbote(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Hahahahahahaha... Wateva U smoked should be legalized

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Nwaetche(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Look at this ant.

A butterfly thinks itself a bird indeed.

Being a certified urchin is not a degree or an achievement ooh!

Olodo rapata!!

grin, grin grin

LordviccoDaGuru:

3 Likes

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by BATified2023: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Beremx:

What da fucck!!?
anyone with two phones can do that shit

Save any contact with whatever u like n chat with yourself
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Teeroyzimma: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Teeroyzimma: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
anyone with two phones can do that shit

Save any contact with whatever u like n chat with yourself
Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Attracted The Most FDI After Lagos And FCT / Fani Kayode: IPOB Rigged Ireti Kingibe Into Power As FCT Senator / Tinubu Consolidates Lead As Opposition Falters In Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.