Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) (1609 Views)

I Met With LordViccoDaGuru Today In Awka Anambra State / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by BATified2023: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Why are you guys so wicked? Isn't 8 years of suffering enough? Why do you want a man that is not physically strong to rule over a country that is currently in a critical condition, is that not insanity? Forget his past achievements, his physical health is the most important factor when it comes to ruling a nation especially with a country that is populous like ours. Abeg you in the name of God please vote wisely and put tribal sentiments aside.
I will vote Peter obi if u can answer d following questions

Are u tinubu doctor?
Do u have his medical records?
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Teeroyzimma: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
I will vote Peter obi if u can answer d following questions

Are u tinubu doctor?
Do u have his medical records?
I don't need to be his doctor to know if he is strong or not.
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by BATified2023: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I don't need to be his doctor to know if he is strong or not.
are nnamdi kanu parents not strong?
Didn’t they die before d sick buhari?
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Madmohamed123: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
We can not sit back and watch an ipob terriost coward rule over us, There was a post here where someone said he will expose Aisha Buhari soon? Anyone with the link? I have started reporting Peter Obi to presidential guards I have full proof of everything Peter Obituary is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria
4k you and your useless DSS an agent who don't know when the terrorist attack the prison just next to them.

They should go and lean from FBI they invesgat before they make arrest but your dss arrest before invesgation. Go and report your father.
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
We can not sit back and watch an ipob terriost coward rule over us, There was a post here where someone said he will expose Aisha Buhari soon? Anyone with the link? I have started reporting Peter Obi to presidential guards I have full proof of everything Peter Obituary is in charge of Insecurity in Nigeria
A million of your propagandas can not deter peter Ob. He's your next president
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

He will go and explain why he said Unknown Gunmen and Igbos are not Terriost. He also said he will bomb National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released before Wednesday next week. All the evil agenda to bring Biafra will never come to pass
You're a loafer, go and rest
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by MarketForces: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

He will go and explain the meaning of these in their office

I'll give you five million naira if they invite or question him on account of your hate and stupidity. A cleaner in the DSS replied to your rant and you are feeling fly. You overrate yourself alot. Idiot
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Advocate500: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
You and the useless DSS official that replied your stupidity is equally stupid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by kukoyi17226: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
The DSS official who replied you must be a certified Olodo. In fact both of need mental check up.What da fucck!!?The DSS official who replied you must be a certified Olodo. In fact both of need mental check up.What da fucck!!?...
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:
4k you and your useless DSS an agent who don't know when the terrorist attack the prison just next to them.

They should go and lean from FBI they invesgat before they make arrest but your dss arrest before invesgation. Go and report your father.

U are talking out of point Mr idoit. APC and DSS will shock you very soon
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mrfixitt:
A million of your propagandas can not deter peter Ob. He's your next president

Back to sender, he's ur president in Beerfraud online country
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:

Don't worry they will invite him very soon to explain all the bombs and killings and kidnapping ongoing in the country
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Mrfixitt(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Back to sender, he's ur president in Beerfraud online country
You can only wail and wail but nothing can be done about it. Peter will rule over you for 8 years
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Ennoloa: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by drlateef: 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't have anything to say to u now, but watch out for the next action

Go ahead please. Peter Obi is a confirmed terrorist sympathiser. He should not be on the ballot.
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by beejaay: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
BATified2023:
anyone with two phones can do that shit

Save any contact with whatever u like n chat with yourself

Wow!! Very first time u are actually making sense and not shouting igbo everywhere.. I said it that you can do it, you can have your sense back.. With God everything is possible grin grin
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

Go ahead please. Peter Obi is a confirmed terrorist sympathiser. He should not be on the ballot.

Thanks, relax u will hear Good News very soon
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Ennoloa: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
So you believe DSS would pick Peter Obi

You are delusional

If they try it, just know APC is finished

Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ennoloa:
So you believe DSS would pick Peter Obi

You are delusional

If they try it, just know APC is finished

Vote a balanced ticket

No place in the world would a Muslim-Muslim Govt condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely

We shall see
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Ennoloa: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

We shall see

if DSS should even write they want to pick him

End sarz protest would be so small compared to what civil unrest would happen if DSS even states he is wanted

Do you think Buhari would want civil unrest when he is about to handover

Buhari that don't even send Tinubu

I understand you don't know Govt at all

Vote a balanced ticket

Vote wisely
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by BOYS2MEN: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
I swear with my life.....you MUMU...BrymO relevant pass you...n*ggah too dumb and irrelevant....tueh on top your coconut head...ANUOFIA, I wan make u report me
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by BOYS2MEN: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Idiot get ur spellings well....I know say u dull ..fool!!!
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are talking out of point Mr idoit. APC and DSS will shock you very soon
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by Brimstone77: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023

What's this?

Though I already knew that these Tinubu urchins littering all over Media space and sense are two parallel lines that will never meet..

I never knew that their stupidity have gotten to this extent..

Like WTF?

The said DSS agent didn't even bother listening to what ever rubbish he said and here the clown is already celebrating..

What kind of people be this?
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

We shall see

Do you know that Peter Obi is your next President? grin
Re: LordViccoDaGuru Have Reported Peter Obi To DSS (Screenshot) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

We shall see

Do you know that Peter Obi is your next President? grin

E shock you? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of Sanwo-Olu's Achievements As Governor / APC: Adamu May Resign As Chairman Today As Party Plots Muslim Senate President / Had It Been Emefiele Is From North, Yorubas Will Never Condemn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.