Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House (44636 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
blueAgent:

Attention seeker.

I am amazed at how FOOLS like you would always want to expose their stupidity and ignorance by wading into issues that are way above their capacity. Seriously though, are you that asinine?
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Openair: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, because those were the only issues.

He is not a convincing, powerful speaker (perhaps, it is because of his voice and/or accent).

Nothing special about him.

Perhaps, I am being blind, and you can SHOW me one thing that makes this man different from Atiku and Tinubu?

Boss, you watched this man and you couldn't find any fault in his plan and ways he stated in in achieving them...

To answer your question; that same agenda you found no fault in, is what makes him stand out.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by IGBOSON1: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Openair:

Boss, so far, I haven't found a debatable comment from any of them. It's just funny assumptions that holds no ground.

All they’re clinging to -like a drowning man clings on to straw- is the fact he ‘speaks with a Igbo accent’!

Pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
If there was any flicker of doubt I may have had about the candidacy of Obi,it has totally disappeared after the more than worthy presentation he made at Chatham house!
'Nigerians will be proud of their green passport'
I Stan,PakiSTAN and AfghaniSTAN PETER Obi!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by somehow: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Slaves always going to their master's land for validation.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by xrayz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
The simple analogy of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi is that the first two are men with a large heart who gives fish while the later 'Obi' is someone who teaches u how to fish. Their supporters are equally divided into two, those that always want to be given fish and those that want to know how to fish. So which one are you? If at this time and age you still want to be given fish don't you think you should be ashamed of yourself? I rest my case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by blueAgent(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

I am amazed at how FOOLS like you would always want to expose their stupidity and ignorance by wading into issues that are way above their capacity. Seriously though, are you that asinine?

Like I said before, u are a clueless attention seeker ;
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by IGBOSON1: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
IGBOSON1:

We’re now getting to the underlying reason for all the opposition, bile and hate shown towards a Peter Obi presidency! You’re either aware of your bigotry and hatred towards the Igbo and wear it like a badge of honour, or it’s subconscious….subliminal, and you actually think you’re making ‘fair minded and dispassionate’ arguments against his bid!

You unwittingly expose your innate hatred and intolerance for people of other ethnicities when you have a problem with their accent and term it ‘horrible’….and term their voice ‘disgusting’ as a result!

Pray, what accent did you want Obi to use before….and why would you rule him out because of his Igbo accent? Or you want him to speak with fake/borrowed phonetics!? China has the 3rd largest economy in the world….have you ever heard their rulers speak english, and have you noticed they speak with a strong Han-Chinese accent?

Dude, if you’re so consumed with hate to the point of not wanting a Nigerian with an authentic Nigerian accent to be president, then the problem obviously is from your end….not Peter Obi, and you should get off your ass and join efforts to see Ndigbo are separated from your ‘one Nigeria’ where everyone speaks ‘phoneh’ and anyone with a Igbo accent is forbidden to be president! Anything other than this makes you a deceptive, hypocritical, bigoted dingbat who speaks from both sides of the mouth!
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
blueAgent:

And you're an IDIOT!
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
So presidential. APC does not have a presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Inhuman69: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
triple996:
If he likes he should go to white house and make noise it won't change anything....

North- won't vote an ipob candidate that killed their brothers
West - will vote tinubu enmasses
East- will sit at home and roast any sabo caught on election day
Niger dealta- will be d battle ground for all candidates

When tinubu went to Chatham house to talk , you said it’s the best thing to do
But now that Peter went there it’s a crime
tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
blueAgent:

I do NOT need to seek attention in a FOOL'S paradise!
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by clinician2x: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
stacyadams:

The fool will still queue with his 2 and half litre gallon and his dirty bathroom slippers looking for where to buy fuel for 250 naira with abeg

Terrible. Sometimes I wonder if these people are just cursed. Like is it an eternal curse placed on them. Something they will carry till death.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by blueAgent(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

And you're an IDIOT!

Like your lineage, ok I get it.
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by olukayode3x: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
OMG! See statistics and how a presidential speech ought to be.Nigeria should not make this mistake of missing Obi this February as PresidentOMG! See statistics and how a presidential speech ought to be.Nigeria should not make this mistake of missing Obi this February as President...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin

What do you know about lineage, you monkey?
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by sheriffindy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Best reserved for the last indeed..no be lie.
madapcmod:

Lies, Thiefnubuu was invited, same way Atiku and Obi were invited.

The best is reserved for the last. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Image123(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okay, so Obi says that there is nothing wrong with borrowing and that every government he knows borrows.
He also repeats the lie that Anambra has not given him pure water(whatever that means) since. He was given the platform of the government house to declare his intention to run for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ny3X5jMImg

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/24/peter-obi-declares-to-run-for-president-in-2023/

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1592265994474754048?t=m0yw0u8uYqviBdKa7rrtaQ&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Eriokanmi: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
UNDFTD:

What do you know about lineage, you monkey?
you and blueAgent should try and be civil now. Pls
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Blaze14k: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:
Olodo Rabata.

Person wey get 3rd Class...wetin he wan go talk for there ?

He should have delegated Soludo with 1st Class to go on his behalf.

Did u watch peter obi's interview?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Minatouchiha(m): 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
Tinubu has paved the way for these baby politicians, he's the standard .
He leads other follow.
2018 and 2022

OG before IG

Which way did he pave? Somebody that carried all the APC goons over there to embarrass himself? He's vying for presidency, 30 proxies are answering for him. No wonder he didn't sit for any exams during his time. Call h to come and talk now, he must mention corn, agbado, EPA and all what not. Guy behave o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin

Your pea brain lacks the capacity to interpret what your blind eyes could barely see.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Shikena(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Underwhelming to say the least.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by frank317: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
He leads other follow.
2018 and 2022

OG before IG
Pls dont insult and traumatize us with the nonsense Tinubu did at chatham house that year

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eriokanmi:
you and blueAgent should try and be civil now. Pls

I can NEVER be civil to an IDIOT! He's a TROLL and I damn sure would treat him as such!
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Thebigheart: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How do you compare Peter obi outing with that of Tinubu's disgraceful and embarrassing outing

Una get time to dey ask all these urchins questions Sha. Even with this simple question when you ask am na, he go still 4cup.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by reddingtonblack: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Peter Obi's academic credentials are far heavier than those of Professors.

There is hardly any question on earth about leadership which Obi cannot answer.
Tinubu Bachelors degree remains questionable till today, aside the fact that old and sickly Tinubu now suffers dementia characterised by his numerous gaffes in speeches, gaffes like Balablu, blu blu, vrooom vrooom, PDAPC, etc etc.
It's only an ethno-religious bigot who can sideline Peter Obi, but choose Bola Tinubu as a country's president.

What is heavier about the credential of a man's who graduated with a 3rd class in philosphy,
Leadership is not a course people read in school, you speak good english but you don't know leaders are born and not made, if it is by book trust me, Peter obi won't even come close.

Where soludo was talking about the economy even Peter obi had to admit he is just a trader

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Felabrity: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Blaze14k:

Did u watch peter obi's interview?
person wey no get data to watch the video

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Alpharey: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
triple996:
If he likes he should go to white house and make noise it won't change anything....

North- won't vote an ipob candidate that killed their brothers
West - will vote tinubu enmasses
East- will sit at home and roast any sabo caught on election day
Niger dealta- will be d battle ground for all candidates

For your timid mind.
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

International media familiar with Nigerian elections on the ground continue to forecast that although Obi has ginned up the youths and his candidacy has generated surge in engagement, he lacks what it will take for him to win, and that out of the pack Tinubu clearly has the best path to victory.

The leading voice is cfr, council on foreign relations. An American based Think Tank that contributes policy advisories to the US Govt.
You mean Tinubu Think Tank.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by Evergreen12345(f): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please make sure you drink enough water !
Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by yommen: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
He leads other follow.
2018 and 2022

OG before IG

He leads to balabluu?

I'm not surprised people like you are blind to the fact that Tinubu's visit to Chattam house was a disgrace and insult to Nigerians. He was even defending his refusal to declare his primary and secondary school identify.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.