Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi (500 Views)

Cameroonian Ambazonia Militants Invade Nigeria, Gun Down 20 In Cross River State / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by drlateef: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
The message is clear. Peter Obi is clearly in support of IPOB terrorists. I don’t know why INEC approves a terrorist sympathiser to be contesting presidential election. Its only in banana republic like Nigeria this can happen. In his tweet, Peter Obi condemned Boko Haram and ISWAP, but kept quiet on IPOB terrorists. It is obvious that a vote for Peter Obi is a vote to invite IPOB to invade the whole of Nigeria under the cover of peter Obi as president. My people, a stitch in time saves nine. Our biggest problem is terrorism in Nigeria right not. We have seen all the signs that the future is bleak if Obi wins this election. His supporters keep saying vote wisely. Is it wise to support a terrorists sympathiser? Have we not had enough of terrorism in Nigeria. Please my people, don’t ever make a mistake of voting Peter Obi. Otherwise, the whole of Nigeria will suffer for it. It can create civil war in Nigeria. If you dont want your family and yourself to perish under terrorism and civil war, avoid voting Peter Obi. If we are hungry and are still alive, there’s hope. Peter Obi will destroy the little hope we have by pussy-footing with terrorists.
The only wise vote is for Tinubu my people. May God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Acidosis(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
...coming from someone who allowed the crook deceive him into voting Buhari in 2015 and 2019 despite everything fulani herdsmen did to his people.

Clow.n cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by lathrowinger: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
You are right on this o, yesterday they keep shouting Biafra, today the wants to be the president of zoo. How is that possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Danisaint112(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
The name is clear. It's a Yoruba Muslim. So don't respond to this thread. From my experience only few have sense when it comes to politics.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by lathrowinger: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
angry

3 Likes

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Danisaint112(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
lathrowinger:
You are right on this o, yesterday they keep shouting Biafra, today the wants to be the president of zoo. How is that possible.

Your Agbado master didn't only say he doesn't believe in one Nigeria but called other region a Jungle. Hypocrite.

10 Likes

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by beejaay: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:
The message is clear. Peter Obi is clearly in support of IPOB terrorists. I don’t know why INEC approves a terrorist sympathiser to be contesting presidential election. Its only in banana republic like Nigeria this can happen. In his tweet, Peter Obi condemned Boko Haram and ISWAP, but kept quiet on IPOB terrorists. It is obvious that a vote for Peter Obi is a vote to invite IPOB to invade the whole of Nigeria under the cover of peter Obi as president. My people, a stitch in time saves nine. Our biggest problem is terrorism in Nigeria right not. We have seen all the signs that the future is bleak if Obi wins this election. His supporters keep saying vote wisely. Is it wise to support a terrorists sympathiser? Have we not had enough of terrorism in Nigeria. Please my people, don’t ever make a mistake of voting Peter Obi. Otherwise, the whole of Nigeria will suffer for it. It can create civil war in Nigeria. If you dont want your family and yourself to perish under terrorism and civil war, avoid voting Peter Obi. If we are hungry and are still alive, there’s hope. Peter Obi will destroy the little hope we have by pussy-footing with terrorists.

so who should we cote since you said is ipob?? tell us abeg who we should vote because we are not going to vote any druglord(im not mentioning name ooo)..we are waiting for your wisdom sir
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Yaribanzaonic: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
This Chatham House Interview, and the attendant success of Peter Obi, in marshalling out his points in an articulate manner, has made agbado PIGS come out from the Pigsty they all occupy.

See as this fuul that is also a Y.A.R.I.B.A nation agitator...talking trashy, because his is pained!..

Immediately thiefnubuu looses ...any of you that converge at OJOTA will be shot and bloodied without mercy. Useless PIGS...

PS: Below is the Picture of an agbado idiat...that wants Oduduworm Republic after Thiefnubuu looses!!...spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by gidgiddy: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

But your current President has never condemned his herdsmen brothers killing people all over Nigeria

That didn't stop you people from electing and re-electing him

6 Likes

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by ubest1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
If u can survive under Buhari/Atiku brothers BH, IWAP, bandith, herdsmen, only IPOB won't be problem

1 Like

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by ofeco: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

Obi is coming to rescue you.
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Ikpeyi: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lol... Mumu ,you dey even fear Ipob. You guys are afraid of defeat ba�
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Ikpeyi: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
E go soon clear u na eye grin
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by jahsharon: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Let IPOB invade Nigeria nah, so that the Nigerian Army will have life specimen for shooting practice. They will all be shot with AK-47, survivors will be shot with AK-49, their corpses will be donated to Osun Skull Miners for sale to ritualists.
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by jahsharon: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
ofeco:

Obi is coming to rescue you.

While he is hiding in Lagos after running away from IPOB
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Proudlyomonna: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hahaha, Which ipob?
Same people will say Obi killed secessionist.
Same people will say Obi is a secessionist sponsor grin
awon werey grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
This propaganda is dead on arrival
drlateef:
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
LOL... drlateef the agbo seller from Soka don suffer for him thread. grin

Won ti fe lu werey pa. Ere nbe l'ese won. grin
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Obaofaba: 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
He's an ipob project
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Proudlyomonna: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
jahsharon:

While he is hiding in Lagos after running away from IPOB

Obi is coming to your rescue.
If Obi does not become your President,that automatically means Atiku will be your President,that ofcus will mean upgraded killer heardmen wahala.
As for APC disaster and hardship pro max,they have already been declared an abomination in all region excerpt some Yorubas still doing na my brother package.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by Proudlyomonna: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Obaofaba:
He's an ipob project

Lies.
Obi is full time anti secessionist.
Infact as Governor He handle secessionist movement so much with iron fist that disObiDient ignorant people began to sey he killed secessionist.
We know of one man who declared that He does not believe in One Nigeria.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by oskopy: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
This yeye must be Tinubu son.
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by christistruth01: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by speedyGonzales: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by PraizHim: 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:

What Hate cannot do , does not exist

Re: You Want IPOB Invade Nigeria? Vote Obi by TheEndless: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
drlateef:
Alfa Lateef Semoleselanu is a devout Afon.já Mozulem pig and Chief Convener of ‘Save Our Sanity. Replace Hard Concrete Floors with Foams in our mosques’ (SOS: RHCFWF)

(1) (Reply)

Between Apc's Tinubu And Labour's Obi, Who Is Lying To Nigerians / 2006 - Atiku Sold Nigerdock Tinubu Sign Agreement To Build Lekki Seaport / Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.